Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone (627 Views)

Why Do Ghanaians And Nigerians Like Fighting All The Time / Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? / Why Do Nigerians Like To Yab(insult) people? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm sorry if this is the right place to post this topic
A thread came up yesterday about;how "Nigerian like answering question with question"
And this question hv been bordering me so I wanted to ask these questions,cuz I've notice so many people here.
Instead for them to correct you in any post,they will quote ur words,abuse you first before they correct you. To make it worst,some will just abuse the topic or your reply to gain attentions,without correcting the person or tell the person to amend d mistake b4 they flee
I even showed one of my friend here yesterday some thread...70% of the reply was full of abuse,a topic that demand respect,people will just abuse it;some will even say "why did this topic get to FrontPage".He was like what the fucck,are they the one to decide which topic to be on frontpage...Base on a programming knowlege I told him that a topic that will likely generate traffic is place on Frontpage for people to "debate on" and give their suggestion like some forum site usually do.And he reason along with me

So to cut it short.I wanna ask or know if its a gene or problem or how people here are raised up to cope with people
Cuz the way I see people that abuse or mock here is likely the way I will see them if I'm chanced to meet them personally
And more also I always tell people that mistake in general makes one grow if u acknowledge it and amend it..Anybody that is above mistake is a dead being
And to test some people;they are still gonna abuse on this thread...Bravo!!!
Your suggestion is most highly welcome sir/ma on this...please enlight me,I wanna know more,cuz I'm tired of exchanging agon with people here
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls Mod I urge you to place this on frontpage not for my sake alone but for the sake of others,that hv dis questions in mind...who knows maybe it will change some lifes here
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by k2039: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO BE STU*PID,BUT SOME ABUSE THE PRIVILEGE.SO IN CASES LIKE THAT YOU CANT JUST HELP CERTAIN PEOPLES STUPIDITY JUST THE WAY I COULDNT HELP YOUR'S ON THIS THREAD https://www.nairaland.com/1110278/nigeria-ranked-worst-place-born#13061690.

IMAGINE SOMEONE ASKING A QUESTION THAT IS SO DUMB AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO INSULT HIM,THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO STUPI.D QUESTION JUST STUPI.D PEOPLE WHO ASK QUESTIONS.

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE STUPID BY DEFAULT AND ONLY INSULT WE REPROGRAM THEIR DNA TO THINK REASONABLY,BESIDES THEIR ARE SOME OF US WHO ARE IRRITATED BY STUPIDITY
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2012
@k2039,So u mean I ask a stupid question in that thread,if u say so...I'm just trying 2 help u ppl from causing trouble here...why will u ppl be fighting bcuz someone post something he can't even absorb before posting and by the way I saw dis on another news website and see how people r reacting 2 it. A journalist said and I quote
"The topic is just to tell you ppl that Nigeria is ranked 80th out of 80 best country selected from 193 countries of the world likely for a baby to born
The Op can't absorb the topic well before quote-on-closing the post...and then everybody jump to conclusion...that's y nigeria in general is not growing,not doing research or going deep into topic like dis b4 concluding...smh
Anyway, It's really easy to talk about the right thing to do when it's not your life
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2012
I'll forgive you, just know that I lost a lot of respect for you and some ppl here
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by k2039: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Johnwizzy: I'll forgive you, just know that I lost a lot of respect for you and some ppl here
Itan Aroso ni yen
Re: Why Do Nigerians Like To Abuse Before Correcting Someone by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2012
k2039: Itan Aroso ni yen
wat u mean

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Where You Are In Nigeria. / I Feel Sad About This Can You Give Me Advice / Black Women On Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.