Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,218 members, 7,967,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

Questions For The Ladies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Questions For The Ladies (9260 Views)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Questions For Married Men / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For The Ladies by mallorca(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
greatgod2012:

No,one thing i discover about him is dt my kneeling down to beg him after a disagreement melts his heart, and since i have discovered that, i have been using it accordingly. Once he says, honey, i dont like d way u .....blahblar......, i quickly go on my knees and start begging, he rarely allow my knee to touch d floor b4 carrying me up, d next thing is, its over, just dont do that again, and yes, its indeed over as he said it.
Make dis daughter of Jezbel come back from church,weda she like it or not she must read dis comment byforce

100likes
Re: Questions For The Ladies by JallowBah(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Babes, where have you been? You got me worried!
Just a reminder that your debate is today at 6pm(Nigerian Time)
Make sure you do us proud! wink

I am aroundsmiley Will be sure to check in, trust me.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Cuddlemii: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
JallowBah:

I am aroundsmiley Will be sure to check in, trust me.

Ok, I trust you wink

@op, sorry for derailing, I had to track this babe down!
Re: Questions For The Ladies by babyoy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
(1)yes
(2)He should do it with love
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Questions For The Ladies by barbarawhyte: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Of course he's the head of the home. I'l like him to correct me with love like in a sweet way,not trying to be bossy,nd not always trying to remind me that he's the head......
Re: Questions For The Ladies by beetg: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
I go wrong,he tells m n I go on my kneels n apology. To crown it all go to the bedroom n have SEX with him.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Busybody2(f): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
maclatunji:

Women like you are really handfuls, the only thing there is that your man knows you've got his back and that's really cool. tongue

What would i wanna be interested in anyone's back nitori Olorun, when the front is where all the action is at tongue

Ak47yang: I bet ur still single or mayb ur husband is vry uncaring

I don't subscribe to long thing

I drive a hard bargain, that's all wink
Re: Questions For The Ladies by maclatunji: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Busy_body:

What would i wanna be interested in anyone's back nitori Olorun, when the front is where all the action is at tongue

I don't subscribe to long thing

I drive a hard bargain, that's all wink

Ok- whatever makes you happy. tongue
Re: Questions For The Ladies by lastpage: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
greatgod2012:

No,one thing i discover about him is dt my kneeling down to beg him after a disagreement melts his heart, and since i have discovered that, i have been using it accordingly. Once he says, honey, i dont like d way u .....blahblar......, i quickly go on my knees and start begging, he rarely allow my knee to touch d floor b4 carrying me up, d next thing is, its over, just dont do that again, and yes, its indeed over as he said it.

I have said it before: WE DONT NEED LL THIS COMPETITION IN THE FAMILY a.k.a "Woman's Right"!

What we need is " A Wife" who knows the "weakness" of her hubby and uses it to full advantage, to keep the home and family HAPPY! grin grin

If a man is "egoistic", a woman should be "subtle" enough to know how to massage that ego and get things working!

A SMART WOMAN like you have discovered this principle (compared to all those "gra-gra women"! ), and l bet that you will use that man till all his teeth fall out!

Kudos to women like you!

Let all the "l am too enlightened, l am equal, l am too educated, l am too civilized, l no go gree lai-lai, it is fire-for-fire women, e.t.c", .........continue to "fight a war of gender" in their marriage" while their "smart mates" are enjoying the bliss of being married, as it should be!

Lastpage!

@OP: I dont ever question the headship of "my boy"!
wink wink

If l offend him or do something out of turn, he will simply demand an explanation (he assumes l will not offend him on purpose!) and l will first apologize and that melts him down! grin grin
He knows l dont keep grudges and l always mean my "apology" from the heart.

What follows depends on where we are at that moment.
...if its outside the house, l will touch his nose to mine.
If it is inside the house, somebody go shout o! grin kiss kiss
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Questions For The Ladies by lastpage: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
mallorca:
Make dis daughter of Jezbel come back from church,weda she like it or not she must read dis comment by force.

100likes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This person waan make me crase with laughter! grin grin grin grin

Maybe you go do "wife swap"?

Lastpage!
Re: Questions For The Ladies by lastpage: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover: Hello Mrs Lastpage grin

This time I know who is posting cheesy

Damn, how did you know that?
We try to keep it 'gender neutral'!

You sharp sahh, wetin!

Hello Maam, How are you doing today?
Cheers.

Lastpage!
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Questions For The Ladies by lastpage: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^ shocked shocked wink wink wink wink
No worries, next time l will take 'note'! wink

Cheers.

Lastpage.

(He laughs after reading my post and promises not to "fall that easily" next time!)

And he just fell again...right now, this cold night! grin grin
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2012
Can anyone PLEASE explain what it means to accept the man as Head of the Family? Just to make sure, we're talking about the same thing here.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2012
carefreewannabe: Can anyone PLEASE explain what it means to accept the man as Head of the Family? Just to make sure, we're talking about the same thing here.

Kinda like the boss undecided
Re: Questions For The Ladies by maclatunji: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

A very direct response. Yup! The oga of the household, just like the President is the leader of Nigeria.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Afamdman(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2012
Nice topic maclatunji, from the responses it is clear what answer 2 is from answer 1. It is also clear from answer 2 that answer 1 shows clearly how that family is run. Very funny but these 2 question (call them trick questions) clearly show how happy these women are in their families. I think we all have a lot to learn here. Would like to see how the men would respond if this was their question.
1. Does your wife agree you are the head of the home.
2. How do you correct your wife, when she has pissed the hell out of you. NB: not the normal pissing offf oh. The serious pissed the hell out of you. Lolz. Good morning house.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by maclatunji: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2012
Afamdman: Nice topic maclatunji, from the responses it is clear what answer 2 is from answer 1. It is also clear from answer 2 that answer 1 shows clearly how that family is run. Very funny but these 2 question (call them trick questions) clearly show how happy these women are in their families. I think we all have a lot to learn here. Would like to see how the men would respond if this was their question.
2. How do you correct your wife, when she has pissed the hell out of you. NB: not the normal pissing offf oh. The serious pissed the hell out of you. Lolz. Good morning house.

Thank you for the compliments. Question 1 that you propose for men would recieve subjective responses that might not reflect reality.

For question 2, you might get responses that are not ideal for a happy marriage. My question 2 focused on how women want their husbands to apply their authority in a situation that can easily create serious conflict in the marriage if not properly handled.

Don't worry, I have questions for men too and they will really get us thinking.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by maclatunji: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2012
Afamdman: Nice topic maclatunji, from the responses it is clear what answer 2 is from answer 1. It is also clear from answer 2 that answer 1 shows clearly how that family is run. Very funny but these 2 question (call them trick questions) clearly show how happy these women are in their families. I think we all have a lot to learn here. Would like to see how the men would respond if this was their question.

I have got questions for men here:

Questions For Married Men

https://www.nairaland.com/1114131/questions-married-men
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Johndoe100(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Smart girl.
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Tgirl4real(f): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Busy_body:
1) Of course he is the Head, he wears the "trouser" in the relationship, I just tell him which "ones" to wear all the time grin

2) He married Mrs Right - I am always "right" so there is no room to entertain "wrong" in my dictionary cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

U couldn't have said it better. grin
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Tgirl4real(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
lastpage:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This person waan make me crase with laughter! grin grin grin grin

Maybe you go do "wife swap"?

Lastpage!

Madam, abeg tell oga to reply my mail. cheesy

And please tell him his attention is needed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1110924/introducing-family-section-reality-show

Best regards,

Tgirl. grin
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
greatgod2012:

I should definetely try this. ..but not the kneeling part though lol
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Does it mean he has got the final say in everything and always?
Does it also mean that he has got more responsibilities? If yes, what kind of responsibilities?
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Does it mean he has got the final say in everything and always?
Does it also mean that he has got more responsibilities? If yes, what kind of responsibilities?

Well ... if its not gonna hurt your feelings ...Yeah he has the final say more ! Now don't get me wrong ... not petty final says like money and makeup.

Of course you both have to sit down and talk about it before a decision is made but for someone like me that is very busy and don't like dragging things I'd say yeah .

I think being the Head has to do with respect

And for Responsibilities ... Not necessarily ... he might and the wife can pitch in too to help .... it all depends on the family you know.... Whatever works for you.

I also think its a cultural thing; he's your husband and you have to respect him.

I hope that helps a little... undecided
Re: Questions For The Ladies by baby124: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
baby_123: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baby ... Why now sad
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Well ... if its not gonna hurt your feelings ...Yeah he has the final say more ! Now don't get me wrong ... not petty final says like money and makeup.

Of course you both have to sit down and talk about it before a decision is made but for someone like me that is very busy and don't like dragging things I'd say yeah .

I think being the Head has to do with respect

And for Responsibilities ... Not necessarily ... he might and the wife can pitch in too to help .... it all depends on the family you know.... Whatever works for you.

I also think its a cultural thing; he's your husband and you have to respect him.

I hope that helps a little... undecided

Ok, does respectig someone mean that you have to do what the person says? And doesn't he have to respect you too?

So if your husband decides to take in a second wife, it's his final say that counts, right?

Am just asking ...
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 27, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Ok, does respectig someone mean that you have to do what the person says? And doesn't he have to respect you too?

So if your husband decides to take in a second wife, it's his final say that counts, right?

Am just asking ...

Well well ..... Well partially undecided like I already said , some women don't accept that and things still runs out smoothly in their homes....and culturally yes .

Of course we all have our choices too.... He's not gonna boss you around if you married a good guy.... undecided respect is reciprocal... even at work it as to be mutual or it'll be a hell hole.

Taking in a second wife? That one na serious matter o! First of...I didn't marry a Moslem ... so I don't expect that shocker ever!

If you marry a Moslem ... then I guess you've got no say on that o...WORD!

Is everything alright carefree? You dey scare me o!
Re: Questions For The Ladies by Denise216(f): 3:20am On Nov 27, 2012
noble_gas1:

Are you married or single?

Doesn't have any bearing on my perspective either way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. / Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward / Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.