Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,584 members, 7,978,938 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? (29633 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lovetinz: If she gossips about her friends, you are making progress.
If she calls at 9pm to talk nothing, You don win.
girls r simply unpredictable, wat if she gives u dat notion by doin all that n still slaps snot outta ya face wen u decide to make a move?
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by 2sexy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
AHH... This happened just yesterday. I didnt know she was about to go... jeez, you don see look?

In my entire life, I have not experienced theis kind of strong sharp gaze into my eyes...

When I got upstairs and then came back, she was gone.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by 190theclown: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
sanb: Both!!!

Well if those are d signs for a Nigerian girl then its wrong
A nigerian girl only shows interest in a guy when she starts asking him for money
Or starts saying things like

Honey - please buy me mr biggs fried rice with turkey and orange juice you know d sun is too hot
Or
Honey my BIS would soon expire, please text me glo N1400 so I can recharge

These are d ultimate signs nigerian girls put their respective boyfriends before dating

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
slickrick7: girls r simply unpredictable, wat if she gives u dat notion by doin all that n still slaps snot outta ya face wen u decide to make a move?
gbam!!
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by tintingz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
blaise26.abj:
She runs to hug the nearest transformer anytime she see you undecided
correct! Hug transformer grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by 2sexy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Well if those are d signs for a Nigerian girl then its wrong
A nigerian girl only shows interest in a guy when she starts asking him for money
Or starts saying things like

Honey - please buy me mr biggs fried rice with turkey and orange juice you know d sun is too hot
Or
Honey my BIS would soon expire, please text me glo N1400 so I can recharge

These are d ultimate signs nigerian girls put their respective boyfriends before dating
190, I still think it applies to both sexes... everybody wants to know "what is in it for me?" That's why we are in a relationship. One only get burnt when he has no target as oppose to the other party.

So, when next you meet a naija girl, always have a target.... because they alway have a plan which they must accomplish before the next destination/ bus stop.

What matter most is how fast you can outsmart them at the game. For me, I just like being myself. But if a girl thinks she is smart, as a gentleman wey I be, I sabi save my energy for serious thinking.

I read meaning into everything or step a girl take... I am naturally gentle, but quite good with study behavourial pattern.

I was on phone with a girl and the next thing she did was to tell me that I should fix her phone.

You know what I did, I done know where she they go. That was a test to gauge me( who cares if I fail the test?) I just laugh... laugh hard and long. The way I laugh sef ehn, shame catch the girl. ( I sensed it) As I don know her plan, me sef don ready for her. Bank dey give free money?

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by DECOtech(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
abbeycial: neva fall for a woman who is interested in u,especially a pretty one. gbam
God bless you
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by tintingz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
When she ask for cold water every time she is with you... undecided
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Synthase(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Babzilla: IN NAIJA, IF U HAVE A FANCY CAR AND HAVE PLENTY MONEY TO THROW AROUND, YOU WONT NEED A SIGN ITS AUTOMATIC. SHE LOVES YOU. ONLY THE BROKE NI99AS SEEK SIGNS grin
lol no mind them jare perverse generation as bible call am abi na poverty generation wey dey seek sign grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by nwgoziri(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
girl king: How †̥ know a girl likes you? When she tells you 'I like you'
Gbam! She likes you!
You guys gonna read 'likeness' into anything a girl does if u take some advice here! One poster ctually said if she's nice to you, then she likes you. seriously? WTF? shocked
na lie o,xpet if u r a celebrity
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by ciphoenix: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
slap1: But that's gone, she's now my very good friend.
hard to believe.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by BestmanNnamdi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
abbeycial: neva fall for a woman who is interested in u,especially a pretty one. gbam
pls give us ur reason(s)?
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by luvmijeje(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol if it's an exam,I ll give u guyz F9,infact I ll give u G10.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by belhomme(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
blaise26.abj:
She runs to hug the nearest transformer anytime she see you undecided

lobatan!!!
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by NosaHenry(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
When she stare at your pocket continuously

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by mattaz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
joshua idibia: wats ds? Na DISNEY LOVE?

i tire o
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
[quote
author=abbe7]1. If she gives dt lustful look.
2. If she craves ur attention, comes around u all d time, strikes up a
convo, mkes passes, calls a lot or calls at nyt hours wiv d just to say
gudnyt line.
3. If she gets cold or worked up wen she sees u wiv another girl
4. if she constantly adjusts herself wen arnd u. Clothes, hair, sitting
position.
5. If u both walk frm opposite direction wiv eyes locked in a gaze n she
looks down to d ground
6. If she does smt nice to u without u asking.
7. Some use reverse psychology... Going too hostile or saucy arnd d
guy...
8. Some even stalk in absentia but forget they leave traces

Make hay while d sun shines, if she can do all this and u no give her d
attention... Next time she sees u, she gon be hissing "mtcheeew" and
probably wishing she can just kick his butt.[/quote] 4. and 7. are very true but a lot of people tend to not notice.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by pimplucious: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pires07: Most common sign, she'll keep playing with her hair and stares @u like one lost cat. lipsrsealed

Na lie Jo naija girl no sabi do that one e too hard for demo grin
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Slant77: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
rev.elvis:
Wen she kalls u,jes 2 tell u she's broke,na ur wife b dat,wen she ask u every three three daiz 2 send card give her,go n pay her dowry,she don fall 4 u b dat o

OLOSHI MUGUN MAGA
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by bashydemy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
copied
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
soft-touch:

If SHE is married, I beg you, RUN for your LIFE!!!

LWKMD
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by franchizy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
As an Aboki, wen a girls comes to chop my suya plenty por free she is dey kill 4 me and also wen she is smile for me and take moni from me for drink she is dey love me die

3 Likes

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by bashydemy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Slant77:

OLOSHI MUGUN MAGA
come wetin happen now? you wan kill me here with laugh hahahaha na real MUGUN with capital letter
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Freiburger(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ Topic, they will always demostrate their e- hatered towards your comments and personality just to get your attention. This happens most especially here at Nairaland. grin
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by deletrue: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
chess guru: There numerous ways a guy can sense a girl is interested in him. The one that readily comes 2 mind is when she starts asking about your girlfriend (even though she has no idea if u have one or not).
Share your different pointers here. U might neva know which guy or girl u may be helping
what of if she ask of your family? Your work? What does this mean?
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by AMvanquish: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ topic: Giving you not less than 20 missed calls a day like its an emergency and when you call back, lipsrsealed they be like i haven't heard from you all day, just checking on you..
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Emmyk(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
When she start saying we look alike.. Wtf??
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by AMvanquish: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
After sighting you in a hot ride feeling cool, forgetting the fact e no pass 2k for your pocket tongue . and then she says : when will you take me out grin. Oboy, U don win champions league be dat.. grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by iammodel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
abbe7: 1. If she gives dt lustful look.
2. If she craves ur attention, comes around u all d time, strikes up a convo, mkes passes, calls a lot or calls at nyt hours wiv d just to say gudnyt line.
3. If she gets cold or worked up wen she sees u wiv another girl
4. if she constantly adjusts herself wen arnd u. Clothes, hair, sitting position.
5. If u both walk frm opposite direction wiv eyes locked in a gaze n she looks down to d ground
6. If she does smt nice to u without u asking.
7. Some use reverse psychology... Going too hostile or saucy arnd d guy...
8. Some even stalk in absentia but forget they leave traces

Make hay while d sun shines, if she can do all this and u no give her d attention... Next time she sees u, she gon be hissing "mtcheeew" and probably wishing she can just kick his butt.

No. 7 is my case. I'm not tolerant sha.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by iammodel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
slap1: Women are strange creatures. . . These points don't apply to all of them. A girl once started avoiding me simply because she started having emotional interest in me.

i dey tell u. Happened to me too. I was just confused
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
A quiet girl will either stare at you, avoid you, or say stupid stuff like 'i hate the way u cut your hair' . shes only tryin to convince herself she doesnt feel anything for u cos shes scared u'll nt reciprocate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.