Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,623 members, 7,951,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? (29601 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
When she starts pestering ur life or she ask u 4 sex
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by P4VS20: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
I think the point is guys should know when to make a move and when to play along. if she gives ya all those signs, mhen play along. if she no give you any sign, make a move. simple. if you make a move when she is giving you signs, it means you ve not been listening cos if a girl likes you, she doesnt need you to prove you like her. she has considered the fact that you may lie that you like her in the first place n has made that decision to deal with it or punish you later in the relationship. to think its your effizzy that got her in the first place is you deceiving yourself., its not your car n money as we like to think that she's tripping for, but the potentials that she can get that type of car or better from you as soon as possible, if she's one of those. why do u think same girls who melt when they see fine guys re thesame ones that would marry an ugly one. lol. a woman's decision isnt affected by a man's actions, she decides because she wants to ni, not cos you made her to. if she tells you you made her to, she justs wants you to feel like a man, not cos u re a man. lol. dont fall for that crap. lol. i hope i didnt step on too many egos here.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by decode55(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
she wan burn credit. undecided
mtn free call ni
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Ninilowo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
........when she tells you of a guy making advances at her.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by odehaj: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Women are like snakes,they hide behind the bush!one can never tell their move per time.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by P4VS20: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
SAGirl: Lol, nice thread.

I like this guy and i'm trying desperately to not show it. Does having long email conversations also signal something to a guy?

yeah, that you talk too much and he should run! guys dread long emails. keep it short n he will might think you re rare, cos that rarely happens! lol.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
abbeycial: neva fall for a woman who is interested in u,especially a pretty one. gbam
i would put it like this: never fall for a woman because she is interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by mikoa: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
U guys should answer this question. When telling a girl that you went to a friend's and she says I should not lie, I went to my girlfriends place. what do u think. Is she intrested or what.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nenum(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Funny Topic......

All I know is that the heart of a woman is a deep ocean of secrets........

So b4 u continue here, hope u re ready 2 go deep into d atlantic?
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by zikclassiq(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
she wan burn credit. undecided
burn credit ke! Her own credit o. How many girlz dey cal u constantly by 9pm? And wen dy cal, she go dy shame 2 talk. Her talk no go strait n u say she jus wan burn credit? GUY!
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by try69: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oboy this one una dey talk here..even if 9ja gals give u all the signs here, most of dem believe say your money must enter b4 any further mata and if u neva enter there, naim be say you no be her guy taking you back to the gist-her stage except money full your pocket. Kpakam!
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
X
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by P4VS20: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
mikoa: U guys should answer this question. When telling a girl that you went to a friend's and she says I should not lie, I went to my girlfriends place. what do u think. Is she intrested or what.

my thots : she already told, she thinks you re lying. lol
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Umartins1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
If she sends you a P.M on Nairaland just to inform you the lattest price of gaari.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by GudluckIBB(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
P4VS20:

no 1. isnt quite true, the lusty look might just be that she's a natural flirt, teaser or she's leading you on, no mean say anything dey for u. in fact that is the part you should watch out for cos it precedes deception. that is where assistant boyfriends re made.

Oh Boy you enter class,infact Na you write your GCE by your self.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by larride(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
What about the ones that call you everytime from morning till night, she wants to spend her day with you, she tells you about everything going on in her life, what about that kind of lady?
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by simdam500(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wen she avoid seein u. Probably because she's presently datin d wrong guy
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Sarky(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pires07: Most common sign, she'll keep playing with her hair and stares
@u like one lost cat.

PAGAN 9JA
most truthful post so far. 8

Dt's truthful only 2 a ''Jeune Fille'' nt dos ''Crooks'' dt cn predict d exact amount of dough in d wallet inside ur back pocket.

2me I tink a gal likes u whn she unceasingly gives u attention even whn its unwarranted. That's whn she cn eat whteva ''lie'' u cook n b satisfied wt it. Why ''lie'' Cuz a guy must lie smhw 2 convince a gal evn whn his pockets ar smilin.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Women are complex.No sign works for em all.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Mrshroud: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
What u think, indicates interest, could b Misunderstood intentions.humans{not women} are complex.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by ciphoenix: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
simply put. Its useless looking for a sign. They're far too complex for that
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by abbe7(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by 190theclown: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol...oh my days...Then maybe you need to change the sort of ladies you roll with; Look for the ones who wouldn’t ask you for money. And I can assure you, there are lots of them in town... cool grin

IF THATS THE CASE, I COULD COME LOOK FOR YOU cool cool

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by kodebin(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2012
When she Wants to Talk 2 u all d Time.. Even Calling at Odd hours 2 say sumfn Like ''Just checking on u''.. IMHO..
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Jazzgreen(m): 1:54am On Nov 27, 2012
AMvanquish: After sighting you in a hot ride feeling cool, forgetting the fact e no pass 2k for your pocket tongue . and then she says : when will you take me out grin. Oboy, U don win champions league be dat.. grin
i don die oo grin
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Successfigure: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Above all, any guy or lady who is so much interested in fun must end up practises extra marital affair after matrimony.
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Chuukwudi(m): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2012
abbeycial: neva fall for a woman who is interested in u,especially a pretty one. gbam
thats true. if a pretty woman fals for u, she will also fall for another guy sooner enough. i hate short, small and matured pretty make-up gals who fall for guys. i have fallen a victim once. never again.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by cassyrooy(m): 5:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Thats urs o! me she keeps showin unreserved concern and always tryin to get ur attention...
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by cassyrooy(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2012
[quote
author=P4VS20]I think the point is guys should know when to make a move
and when to play along. if she gives ya all those signs, mhen play
along. if she no give you any sign, make a move. simple. if you make a
move when she is giving you signs, it means you ve not been listening
cos if a girl likes you, she doesnt need you to prove you like her. she
has considered the fact that you may lie that you like her in the first
place n has made that decision to deal with it or punish you later in
the relationship. to think its your effizzy that got her in the first
place is you deceiving yourself., its not your car n money as we like to
think that she's tripping for, but the potentials that she can get that
type of car or better from you as soon as possible, if she's one of
those. why do u think same girls who melt when they see fine guys re
thesame ones that would marry an ugly one. lol. a woman's decision isnt
affected by a man's actions, she decides because she wants to ni, not
cos you made her to. if she tells you you made her to, she justs wants
you to feel like a man, not cos u re a man. lol. dont fall for that
crap. lol. i hope i didnt step on too many egos here. [/quote]
Proffesor of Love...
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by 9jaguy7(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Any gal dat is givin me sign is only a fuckin material,but any gal dat i yarn masef is ma real girl friend
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2012
when you are around her she is conscious of herself when you are around she feels very shy she always try to talk to you if she have your number you see 99missed call... she talk's about you all the time,,, thats the best i can think of....
Re: Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? by bossboss1: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2012
foluks24: u are realy naught and must b so experienced in dealin wt women.u actually got me wt ur point.lol

Now, this here is what I call the sign. when a girl softly calls u naughty. what are u waiting for foluks..?U two should get a room quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Room 306 Video Trending On Twitter / Alice Finot Proposes To Boyfriend After Breaking European Record In Paris2024 / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.