Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,771 members, 7,921,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? (904 Views)

20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you / Seven Signs Your Boyfriend Would Make A Bad Husband / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by Winnergal(f): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2008
An acquintance of mine complained to me that her French boyfriend threatened to leave her because she told him her mothertongue was English.
She's a born and bred Nigerian who cannot speak her native language Yoruba very well. Her boyfriend told her to do some translation from French into English for him and later foound out to his dissapoint that her English was very bad especially for a native speaker.

He threathened to leave saying she has lied many times to him and that he doesn't want to continuely be deceived by her lies.

What kind of boyfriend would do that. I mean is it really her fault is it She can't speak the English language very well beacause of the French language. Or it possible to forget one's native language in the process of learning another language?
Re: What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by Busta(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2008
Let her leave him and find hersef someone that would treat her better.

na by force to date a french guy?
Re: What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by SweetT1: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Topic

What kind of girl dates french men?? They smell like raw fish !
Re: What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by Busta(f): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@Topic

What kind of girl dates french men?? They smell like raw fish !

u would know how they smell cos u dated one b4. . . right?

she date whomever she wanna date. Different strokes for different folks!
Re: What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by SweetT1: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
@busta

Oh oh, busta is mad. I guess truth hurts. Sorry sweetheart. kiss
Re: What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by Busta(f): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@busta

Oh oh, busta is mad. I guess truth hurts. Sorry sweetheart. kiss

nahh, sorry hun . ain't mad at ya, just saying it as it is. Only a fool will get mad at someone like u. U just a joker.
Re: What Kind Of A Boyfriend Would Do This Horrible Thing? by uspry1(f): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2008
Oh that is too bad for her French boyfriend dump her because one MAIN REASON is he does not want to be deceived by too many lies, not because of not able to translate from Yoruba to English or vice versa.

She do not have to learn another language (English) if she does not want to. I want to learn Yoruba but i do not have to learn how to speak Yoruba, I myself am American-born, never been to Nigeria before. So what! What is the problem?

By the way, why can't your friend buy African language translation software that will automatically translate into English for French boyfriend? That African language translation software contains 9 different popular African languages-Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Somilia, many more that is capabilities to translate into English, Russia, French, and German by choice. It does exist everywhere in the world. Costs only $49.99 US/UK dollar on the US credit-card based website. That software is made by Nigerian software programmer.

Or you can use online African language translation for free! Google!!!

(1) (Reply)

sms/text frnd / Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days / How Do You Know When You've Fallen In Love? I Mean True Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.