Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days (900 Views)

A Thread For Lonely Guys Who Hate Valentine's Day / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by luwy: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2008
guys have decide to isolate themselves from ladies at any gathering you find yourself this days, and majority discuss football instead of woman, what is happening to guys? is it HIV/AIDS, or lack of jobs, or no cash to pay bills or due to too many heart breaks. does somebody notice this with me
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by sistajay(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
Nope can't say I've noticed the sudden change.
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by iice(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
Are they supposed to spend their whole time obsessing about women?
And gatherings are not only meant to be hanging around women or men and making goo goo eyes
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by TheSly: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
guys have decide to isolate themselves from ladies at any gathering you find yourself this days, and majority discuss football instead of woman

because i have better things to do. . . . . .
And i am not as jobless as u and ur cohorts to be discussing about ladies all ma life. . . wink
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
@topic

All of the above.
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by tngtech(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2008
luwy:

is it HIV/AIDS, or lack of jobs, or no cash to pay bills or due to too many heart breaks. does somebody notice this with me

Well to me i think women are these days after men. so they relax and wait for her to come to he
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
I think it's something about you and the guys you hang-out with.
How old are you?
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
haven't noticed nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Have Of Lonely Guys This Days by TOYOSI20(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Topic,

Still the same as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Guys will be guys. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Work Stress On Marriage. / Would U Still Date Someone Wit A Physical Disability After Professin U Love Her? / How Will You Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.