Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

I'm Available For Adoption - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Available For Adoption (3418 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Available For Adoption by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
CC abeg explain how this thing works sef - and in Naija of all places??

What sane human being / couple with their own kids (possibly daughters of their own too), would want to bring an unknown adult male into their home?

Someone they don't know from Adam, who might have "done" and "undone" heaven knows what...

By the way, what's an "aburo"?
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: I'm Available For Adoption by EfemenaXY: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Okaaayyyyy...

So, what about the finance bit? Because that's what the @poster seems more interested in. Would there be any legally binding documents involved? You know, something to clearly outline the terms of agreement? Boundaries? etc...

Wait a minute - is this a sponsorship thingy? You know, like the adverts we've got on TV here of sponsoring a child in need back in some war torn / famine ravished country? And you get to receive letters and reports about the child's progress? (this is a honourable thing to do, I daresay...) But then again, I've only ever seen this done for kids though...not adults.

Sorry about the questions - I'm just amazed at the @poster's boldness on an anonymous forum. The "scam alert" bells are ringing loudly...
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by EfemenaXY: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Gosh yes!

Great music too Playing With My Friends... but I think I love her toys more, especially that huge cuddly brown teddy (with the red ribbon? Or red bow?) cheesy
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by tpia1: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2012
in your early 20s and instead of finding a good girlfriend who can eventually be your wife, you're checking another direction?

i dont really understand many of these nl youths.
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2012
chaircover: @edunmain I understand what you are trying to achieve and what you need but you are going about it the wrong way. Rather than you looking since you are the vunerable one . . . let whoever wants to take you under their wing find you.

We have a number of "adopted" aburos/kids that we dont know from adam, but not one of them approached us first. It was their hard work, loyalty, and other positive traits that stood out that attracted them to us in the first instance and things progressed from there.

My suggestion to you is to be the best person that you can be . . you may think that no one is looking but people are and in due course someone who has genuine care and concern for your welfare will take you under their wing. All the best.

Thank you chaircover..smiley.. That's encouraging
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please house I need help. I need to pay for my ATS exam fee. Please help me out
Re: I'm Available For Adoption by Gambrosia: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Adopt a 22 year-old male with 'ACTIVE' spe-rm cells?
O-G-I-D-I-G-A-N!!!

As my darling Esan pipo go tok!

I have small-small female children o!
I nor fit judge case.

OP! Goodluck o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Vivianchinaza's Family / Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin / Singles Drop Your Fears About Marriage And Let The Married Ones Clear Your Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.