Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,798 members, 7,889,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (515679 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Princeofilorin(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2013
So far,only 3 ppl here hv confirmed dat dey passed.i expected more testimonies by now.letz start talking bout interview tips.not interested in all una drama
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Hadeyur(f): 7:47am On May 13, 2013
Princeofilorin: So far,only 3 ppl here hv confirmed dat dey passed.i expected more testimonies by now.letz start talking bout interview tips.not interested in all una drama
tank u jare.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Amaechipius: 8:00am On May 13, 2013
Pls , has any1 gotten a text message as regards the abuja test yesterday
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Eddiesol: 8:32am On May 13, 2013
Not yet.... Still expecting d success SMS.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 8:35am On May 13, 2013
akaymotus: Tnx y'all, i did medicals March 12.

Good day!pleaase I want to find out How many people can go into Ts at once? How many are u guys altogether from both streams?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by godlovesemmy: 9:02am On May 13, 2013
@Amaechi Plus, I got a text @ Night, I was successful for the test I wrote on 11th... Thank God. I do not know what their interview is like
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samik900(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2013
Pls,somebdy,hw do we aply f d nxt test..ds z very importnt.tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Levato: 9:09am On May 13, 2013
Ayoshunuubi,chichi, polipompom and other lag 2nd interview hopefuls can we please create a bbm group? After taking my time to advice u like matured minds thinking maybe God will touch ur heart, u still came here with ur arsenal. Il likefor u guys to consider this so we could rub minds, cos i dnt think it makes any more sense opening this thread and hoping to get info and all u see is insult in big big vocabulary. Una don try! All ye einsteins and Newton. Oya attacker start attacking, i know u'l never disapoint me smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 9:23am On May 13, 2013
Go and study ur gmat and quit browsing!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 9:45am On May 13, 2013
chichi5041: I wil prefer we use anoda thread or sum oda site cos of dose witout bb, let's all leave here 4 them so they can do wat they like here. We wil inbox u guys wen we conclude.
i totally agree wit u @chichi5041. I think a new thread wit the title 'diamond bank test of december 2012' shld be open nd/or a whatsapp group chat shld be created cos of sme of us that dnt use bb. We need to leave this thread 4 this new guyz to 'relate' wit themselves properly.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2013
LOL you people are funny. Please y'all should leave the thread if you want to and stop trying to make others feel inferior. Those of us that are relatively new to this whole shii will still find our way.
Please if you passed the Abuja test and you are reading this, kindly indicate, make we know how many we dey. And then try to prepare on how to tackle the 1st interview. We will all make it IJN. And if you have gone for the Diamond bank 1st interview, succeeded, and are kind enough, you can help us by giving us tips. Its not a one-man journey. Thanks yo.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Levato: 10:12am On May 13, 2013
henchyk: LOL you people are funny. Please y'all should leave the thread if you want to and stop trying to make others feel inferior. Those of us that are relatively new to this whole shii will still find our way.
Please if you passed the Abuja test and you are reading this, kindly indicate, make we know how many we dey. And then try to prepare on how to tackle the 1st interview. We will all make it IJN. And if you have gone for the Diamond bank 1st interview, succeeded, and are kind enough, you can help us by giving us tips. Its not a one-man journey. Thanks yo.

Uncle, im sure alot of people are not against whether u are in abj or owerri, wat people r angry abt is dat there r rather more fight and insult than contributions and it has been noticed that most of this kind of people are realtively new to the thread . So before u form an army calm down and stop using panadol for som1 else's problem, e fit cause liver damage. The way u'vbeen going in on people since yest has beentoo dramatic, so calmdown. Even if we leave im sure u'l still av alot of this people to thank eventually cos derz no tip uneed dat hasnt been discussed onthis thread. Weare not trying to fight hre, itsjust that alotof people are tired of correcting Those that are nt ready to listen
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
Levato:

Uncle, im sure alot of people are not against whether u are in abj or owerri, wat people r angry abt is dat there r rather more fight and insult than contributions and it has been noticed that most of this kind of people are realtively new to the thread . So before u form an army calm down and stop using panadol for som1 else's problem, e fit cause liver damage. The way u'vbeen going in on people since yest has beentoo dramatic, so calmdown. Even if we leave im sure u'l still av alot of this people to thank eventually cos derz no tip uneed dat hasnt been discussed onthis thread. Weare not trying to fight hre, itsjust that alotof people are tired of correcting Those that are nt ready to listen

Brother, what has my location even got to do with anything? And what do you mean by the way i've been going in on people?
Anyway lemmi not start the entire drama again, there's no point. I'm waiting for more ppl to confirm their test success so we can know where to go from there. Those of you waiting for 2nd interview, i wish y'all the best. I hear that one is a mere formality so i don't think y'all should be too worried. Na us wey get work.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Levato: 10:27am On May 13, 2013
henchyk:

Brother, what has my location even got to do with anything? And what do you mean by the way i've been going in on people?
Anyway lemmi not start the entire drama again, there's no point. I'm waiting for more ppl to confirm their test success so we can know where to go from there. Those of you waiting for 2nd interview, i wish y'all the best. I here the one is a mere formality so i don't think y'all should be too worried. Na us wey get work.

Im impressed with ur response, lets keep it this way. Cheers!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 10:38am On May 13, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:46am On May 13, 2013
Patiently wating for ibadan test...coming soon be prepared
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Retingo: 10:55am On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Latifahed]I did not make it for now.all hope is not lost sha.congrats to those that passed and goodluck .we shall still see for db wink .btw I will still continue to follow this thread and any new one that may come up.take care ....@ latifahed, thanks for you courage. God will surely open ways for you at the appointed time.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ebyskido: 11:07am On May 13, 2013
Please fellas, how do I apply F̶̲̥̅̊♥̸̨я̲̣̣̥ the next test in lagos and ibadan. Please help out
Re: Diamond Bank Test by abuda(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2013
For the candidates that sat for the exams yesterday @Abj including me, the result is out and I just got my success mail. It reads:

Sequel to your test of 12/05/2013, we are pleased to inform you that you were successful. We shall contact you soonest. Congratulations
Re: Diamond Bank Test by unigweify: 11:20am On May 13, 2013
Results are out!!! Thank God

Sequel to your test of 12/05/2013, we are pleased to inform you that you were successful. We shall contact you soonest. Congratulations
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 11:24am On May 13, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Amaechipius: 11:24am On May 13, 2013
Pls house, when is ibadan writing the appitude test.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sunmibola1: 11:28am On May 13, 2013
Latifahed: I did not make it for now.all hope is not lost sha.congrats to those that passed and goodluck .we shall still see for db wink .btw I will still continue to follow this thread and any new one that may come up.take care ....
@latifahed nd dose dt didnt make d test; pls dont give up...i have failed DB's test before but i didnt let go, now am a medical hopeful...am sure by now u wuld av knwn y u didnt make d cut off, just work on ur weak areas nd before u knw it, u'l av ur success story... @all; i dnt think segmenting dis thread will be fine because dere is much MORE we can achieve as a UNIT...pls let go of all egos and pride...i think we shld quit dis 'correction syndrome'...aftral, its a faceless medium and l feel we are all mature minds and shld be able to handle individual differences...U myt just end up bn a colleague to sum1 Uv insulted here nd den find him or her d most pleasant...God bless US ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by obaxlove(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2013
Yipa! Thank God!! I made it. Another success. God bless us all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by SoGalant1(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2013
Sean lenux: Patiently wating for ibadan test...coming soon be prepared
Pls seun, how did yu apply for the test to hold in ibadan? Kindly reply
Re: Diamond Bank Test by TheBeam(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2013
Levato:

U forgot 2 mention most of the insults are from him and a those few ones like him. Please educate this kid that Nairaland is not the place 2 come and learn manners. He's just embarrassing his upbringing publicly.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 12:16pm On May 13, 2013
Go and study ur gmat and quit browsing!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by zeenatex: 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
Yippee I passed ma test,wrote yesterday,thanks to ds dat av contributed to the threads,d advices,d fights,d arguments and all,buh I must say that d older peeps on ds thread are becoming really rude,turning urselves to sm sorta celebs of sm sort of celebs of sm sort,forgetting dat whether u r in test,1st,2nd or wahever level,we r all still nt in d bank yet.u guys r suddenly feeling superior to odas 4geting u all passed 2ru ds stage.all d atitude and insult is really nt worth is abeg,let's all calm down,plssssssss let's oll stay happy,dere so much more we cld learn frm one anoda

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
Am so happy.God i thank you
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 1:09pm On May 13, 2013
henchyk: Why you gon call someone gay cos he replied a post of his, you replied? And some of you do not even know what stalking means. Its amazing.

U fink everyone is quite as cultured as u? Leave dat rif-raf jor cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 1:09pm On May 13, 2013
Ayokunle11: I'm so surprised at how this thread has turned into a place for abuse. We are brothers, some of us are going to be in each other's team. While we cant even see ourselves now, We can hardly tolerate ourselves, what would we do when we get to see ourselves. Pls i understand the apprehension to get our results, but lets not allow it get to us. I bet some of us have 'can work well under pressure' in our resume. Relax, all will be well. December peeps awaiting 2nd interviews, how are we doing?

We are fine o... I just called HCM now sef the guy I spoke with said interview will surely be this month that he just can't can't categorically say when...

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.