Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,497 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (517721 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by obaxlove(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2013
Pls let us calm down. Those in 1st, 2nd or medical stage is by His grace. Those of us that just passed the test need ur moral support, don't leave the trend. As for those trading words, pls let us handle it with maturity. My prayer is that God will order our foot steps.
I have been following this trend for awhile now, I must confess the pple that created this trend has an objective. They will not be happy if some persons want to jeopardise their efforts and contributions. I wouldn't lie, we the new " known" members are not trying. Pls let us conform with the societals' norms and values.

I would appreciate if someone can provide answer to dis; my abuja test was successful, the address on my CV is lagos, does that mean that my interview will holds in abuja or lagos?
Thanks! One love.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2013
The Beam: I have never been involved in any of DB's processes, but Doyexy and co just blew me away till I became addicted to the thread, getting info passing around to friends who need it and all...

But I must confess, these new breed of potential recruits are embarrassingly unprofessional and immature! Unlike with the era of Polipompom, Ayoshonubi and the other gracious scions of the thread, these present children are uncouth, intolerant, manner-less, lazy and IMMATURE!

They all seem to wanna outdo each other in an unwritten competition of "who is silliest?" And parade big big *Englishes* like that's the proof of their worth! I daresay, it's a mark of a negative complex when u need to abuse others and constantly show that u're better b4 u can feel good; If u were in fact better, u wouldn't need to struggle so to convince us!

U can imagine how this pack will compete if recruited and given targets, they'll abuse each other and just destroy little by little everything the bank stands for with these immature squabbles and inability to think twice before reacting.

Well, I imagine any HCM/HCD official of Diamond bank who goes thru d pages here'll be dismayed like: "shey we neva buy market now, na dese ones one move our bank forward?" And frankly if I were in a mgt position in DB and saw this.......we might as well just start recruiting pepper sellers cos there really isn't that much of a difference btw u guys and dem except perhaps d triffling matter of ur B.Sc!

N.B: b4 u start rolling out the insults; JUST PAUSE, KEEP CALM, THINK!
you knw i ask myself evrytime. Wat happened to this thread. It was like a home where we all eagerly come to share ideas, help each oda out, pray 4 each oda and u have it. So many miracles happened on this thread. Nobody eva had issues wit anybody. We were all mature and coped happily well wit one anoda. Now i dnt knw wat 2 say. I believe wen u go 2 a new place, u first study their tradition and blend in. But some guys just came and totally changed our rhythm. It is well indeed. E be like say i go call pastor omnisharp to come and start praying 4 us again.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 1:36pm On May 13, 2013
I would appreciate if someone can provide answer to dis; my abuja test was successful, the address on my CV is lagos, does that mean that my interview will holds in abuja or lagos?
Thanks! One love.[/quote]

D recruitment is 4 North(Abuja), so were u did ur test (i.e state) is were u'll certainly do ur 1st n 2nd interview n most lykly d rest of d stages.

@jay. If it is certain dat ur original cert is not ready, u can get an attestation frm ur sch to dat effect which'll serve. But if ur original cert is available in ur sch, do all u can to go bak to ur sch n get it. Cos diaz no movin ahead witout any of dese. Ur original waec or neco result + original birth cert inclusive!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by donatrix(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2013
AyoShonubi: you knw i ask myself evrytime. Wat happened to this thread. It was like a home where we all eagerly come to share ideas, help each oda out, pray 4 each oda and u have it. So many miracles happened on this thread. Nobody eva had issues wit anybody. We were all mature and coped happily well wit one anoda. Now i dnt knw wat 2 say. I believe wen u go 2 a new place, u first study their tradition and blend in. But some guys just came and totally changed our rhythm. It is well indeed. E be like say i go call pastor omnisharp to come and start praying 4 us again.

Since the new peeps joined us, this thread has not been what it used to be. I hardly grab anything here again.
We are no longer our brothers'/sisters' keepers rather their strikers. Abuses are on the increase and there is no coordination again.

Just watching from a distance until something good happens to us, the March Diamonds in Lagos.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by obaxlove(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2013
swizy: I would appreciate if someone can provide answer to dis; my abuja test was successful, the address on my CV is lagos, does that mean that my interview will holds in abuja or lagos?
Thanks! One love.

D recruitment is 4 North(Abuja), so were u did ur test (i.e state) is were u'll certainly do ur 1st n 2nd interview n most lykly d rest of d stages.

@jay. If it is certain dat ur original cert is not ready, u can get an attestation frm ur sch to dat effect which'll serve. But if ur original cert is available in ur sch, do all u can to go bak to ur sch n get it. Cos diaz no movin ahead witout any of dese. Ur original waec or neco result + original birth cert inclusive!

Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Hadeyur(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2013
Yaaayyyy..... Got d txt, many tanks 2 joachim, God bless u wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2013
Sequel to your test of 12/05/2013, we are pleased to inform you that you were successful. We shall contact you soonest. Congratulations

I dusted it like I said....#MyMamaPrayerWasInvolved
Re: Diamond Bank Test by emmanueldinho: 2:14pm On May 13, 2013
ur interview would be where u wrote ur test,d addres cums in during ur 2nd interview,wishing u guys succes.if u go 4 interview nd bone 4 dem,dey wil bone 4 u 2,just be happy and confident.i hv been waiting 4 training since dec 1st dat i wrote
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 2:20pm On May 13, 2013
Gombs: Sequel to your test of 12/05/2013, we are pleased to inform you that you were successful. We shall contact you soonest. Congratulations

I dusted it like I said....#MyMamaPrayerWasInvolved
u sure? what took u so long? grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2013
chichi5041: i hope u passed d test afta all dis ur grammer 4 dis thread tongue cos if u fail eh, lipsrsealed

I dusted it na
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2013
chichi5041: i hope u passed d test afta all dis ur grammer 4 dis thread tongue cos if u fail eh, lipsrsealed

I dusted it na

God gave me shine like the sun

Plaise da Rod..lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 13, 2013
swizy: I would appreciate if someone can provide answer to dis; my abuja test was successful, the address on my CV is lagos, does that mean that my interview will holds in abuja or lagos?
Thanks! One love.

Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by didicold(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2013
Than God, d test wass successful, anxiously anticipating the next step
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 3:16pm On May 13, 2013
Jayeris:

Thank you very much. I may not be able to get the attestation letter because the school i finished from, Nas Uni keffi, has been closed down indefinitely due to violence. Well, its all good, the experience has been worthwhile.
Since ur own case is spectacular, I'll suggest u still go wen iv'd 4 d interview. Dey'll knw wat special consideration to give u. Some pple cam witout sth(dunno xactly) n dey were rescheduled 4 d interview... Don't giv up yet. U may find favour.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by susan4u(f): 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
What a GOD of an uncommon Favour! Waitin for the nxt stage.
Abeg why this thread d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dis dry na? Let's all coomunicate and share ideas plssss. I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ beg una biko.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 3:30pm On May 13, 2013
Btw,an extra copy of my cv was collected from me @d interview venue asides d 4copies we were askd 2submit...any implication
Db owerri medical hopeful.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
Pls how can I submit my CV another test, I wasnt succesful in the abuja test, is there going to be another test?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Lolzinski: 4:08pm On May 13, 2013
Please I need you to send me the link I requested for the other time. My email is shineriodeprof@yahoo.com. God bless you!
chommyo: God i thank u for today.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2013
Ayo, mhoo, yahooz,chichi, donatrix, omnisharp Ђôẃ r U̶̲̥̅̊ guys doing? Jst popped in to say hello to U̶̲̥̅̊ guys. Waitin for ts ooo....dnt knw which I go follow bt I believe its b4 august.

House I'm nt impressed wit d rage going on here pls let's reason b4 we type here we r all frm different areas bt shld learn to tolerate certain thgz n if offended can lytly make it knwn nt insulting any1. I believe we r all gonna wrk on our attitudes here frm nw.

For 1st intervw hpeful....it depends on ur intervwer derz no particular question set, a' may b tackled n b' jst a simple question so I suggest U̶̲̥̅̊ knw abt d bank, ur cv, and probably ur course n Ђôẃ it relates to bankin ....project thgz myt cum in too..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 4:14pm On May 13, 2013
Tejufemi: Btw,an extra copy of my cv was collected from me @d interview venue asides d 4copies we were askd 2submit...any implication
Db owerri medical hopeful.
pls, wen did u do urs?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 4:39pm On May 13, 2013
doosky: pls, wen did u do urs?
On thursday embarassed
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 4:49pm On May 13, 2013
Tejufemi:
On thursday embarassed
calm down dear. As long as you've gotten d congratulatory msg, no p.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by deturla: 4:59pm On May 13, 2013
Sean lenux: Patiently wating for ibadan test...coming soon be prepared

are you serious they are still goin back to ibd, they did a test their sometimes ago!!!!!,pls let the house know o so dat we can start preppin again....thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 5:13pm On May 13, 2013
Finally I had my 1st and 2nd interview today in owerri. These people almost wanted to frustrate me but God pass them... *fingers crossed*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2013
Rify: Finally I had my 1st and 2nd interview today in owerri. These people almost wanted to frustrate me but God pass them... *fingers crossed*

What was it like ? What kind of questions ? Any physical examination like checking fingernails, socks, and undies ? Did they ask anything to test your knowledge of the bank ? Please answer.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 5:28pm On May 13, 2013
doosky: calm down dear. As long as you've gotten d congratulatory msg, no p.
Ts well smileytnx wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dominiceze: 5:35pm On May 13, 2013
@Jayeris, i was once in ur shoes but by the grace of God am waiting 4 medicals, i did got an attestation letter 4rm my school in respect of my degree cert.that was nt available but surprisingly when i was being documented, d DB staff jst asked me wat it was for n i told him,he didnt even place any emphasis on it,so bro jst chill and approach them wit d originals of the ones u ve, probably they wil ask for it later,meanwhile i did my 1st n 2nd interview at owerri,awaitin medicals, God bless us all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2013
dominic eze: @Jayeris, i was once in ur shoes but by the grace of God am waiting 4 medicals, i did got an attestation letter 4rm my school in respect of my degree cert.that was nt available but surprisingly when i was being documented, d DB staff jst asked me wat it was for n i told him,he didnt even place any emphasis on it,so bro jst chill and approach them wit d originals of the ones u ve, probably they wil ask for it later,meanwhile i did my 1st n 2nd interview at owerri,awaitin medicals, God bless us all

From what I've heard, the interviewers in Owerri are straight to the point. They do not have time to waste. If you passed the test and you are not schizophrenic, psychopathic, or an outright slowpoke then you'll scale thru the DB owerri interviews. I know guys that have made it down there and are done with medicals. I don't know how the Abuja interviews will be tho.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 6:21pm On May 13, 2013
henchyk:

What was it like ? What kind of questions ? Any physical examination like checking fingernails, socks, and undies ? Did they ask anything to test your knowledge of the bank ? Please answer.
Lwgmh!!! Na wa o... Which establishment does dis ur kind of interview pls? I'd lyk to knw were u got dat idea frm...lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toviaa(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2013
Rify: Finally I had my 1st and 2nd interview today in owerri. These people almost wanted to frustrate me but God pass them... *fingers crossed*

congrats in advance....pls wat were d questions like? Mine is 2moro 2pm.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ugobanks: 7:04pm On May 13, 2013
success in advance
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 7:05pm On May 13, 2013
henchyk:

Lol. No naaaaa haba. But mehn it wasn't funny. There were different panels though with different people. I wad asked to talk abt myself of course.and then startd askin me questions frm chemistry (that was d course I studied). The problem was the area I was asked. Secondary sch chemistry like: what are atoms, molecules, electrons, periodic table, periodicity etc. I answered the ones I cld remember and tried to xplain what the rest were. He insisted I gave them the general definition. Msshew
It wasn't even funny but God dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.