Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,787 members, 7,905,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (862109 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
You are welcome in the name of the Lord sis... Happy to have u here. Pls feel free cos u're home and here we all about Family.
Our mummy G.O will come welcome u properly nd orient you,she's kinda busy right now.
Nd as for the food and drinks, you can visit page 101 - 103 where our brother dagr8 (the certified chef) has alot of varieties for you and you shall be filled.
He is a brother Omo Daddy. grin

Good morning to you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2013
[size=20pt]
Good morning beloved, New friends and the whole family. Accomodation is free, breakfast is served at 8am, lunch @ 12:30, Dinner @ 9pm west African time.

But for now, we are on dry fasting for fourty days.

Feel @ home guys cheesy [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: He is a brother Omo Daddy. grin

Good morning to you.
Ooops, my bad! Post modified.
Morning to you ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Ooops, my bad! Post modified.
Morning to you ma'am.
lol...its all good.

Blessed day, gotta go.

Bye grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: @dagr8 d kind of girl i am? Lol i am bookish lol, i am a reserved thinker lol, and a very playful girl lol what's going on in your mind dagr8? No let me 'caught' you lol don't know why but i've been laughing since today
[size=13pt]My dear, good tins are going thru my mind o grin grin grin...am very playful too o tongue [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: Ok, am new here and after going through a few pages I think I like whats going on, this is nice, I must confess!.

So who is going to welcome me to the family and give me a proper orientation? Hope you guys give first timers food and drinks ohcheesycheesywink. #FirstComment.
[size=13pt] You are highly welcome my bro...HBG offer him food with enuf nama joor...the forty days fast no concern first timers na undecided

Uj_sizzle is the orientation "Pastor" while HBG is the "G.O" grin[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
You are welcome in the name of the Lord bro... Happy to have u here. Pls feel free cos u're home and here we all about Family.
Our mummy G.O will come welcome u properly nd orient you,she's kinda busy right now.
Nd as for the food and drinks, you can visit page 101 - 103 where our brother dagr8 (the certified chef) has alot of varieties for you and you shall be filled.
lol, ok thanks bro, so who exactly is the G.O? Mukina? And i dont eat food of about 18 pages ago, you people will have to cook a new 1. cheesycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Bélla3: afraid has to cash person o... The fear of dagr8 is the begining of QUESTION.
@dagr8Now afraid is cashing me that am next....
[size=13pt]lol...hw many kwetions i ask na...dont worry ur signature says it all....yaya garin ku da labarin makaranta? [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] You are highly welcome my bro...HBG offer him food with enuf nama joor...the forty days fast no concern first timers na undecided

LOL guys chop knukle jhur! Help me tell them oh!, im just joining this morning and dey want to welcome me with fasting, can you imagine?!.

@HBG, if you were told 2 fast on your first day im pretty sure you would have ran. LOL.

@UJ, orientatation pastor, come and do your work oh. An nigga is kinda still in the dark over here.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
@Damex, i never knew you were a christain oh. Lol.. Just kidding.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:

Dagr8 you were supposed to tell him to take a seat, get to know him while you offer him a glass of water to quench the thirst, we still don't have any food, atleast water will do, he won't be like us on dry fasting.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: lol, ok thanks bro, so who exactly is the G.O? Mukina? And i dont eat food of about 18 pages ago, you people will have to cook a new 1. cheesycheesy
shhhhhhh...don't mention Mukina on this compound.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2013
My dear chistar, u re welcome o. Food don finish 4 d house. We are ordering new ingredient lyk raw rice and d rest. Manage ds cake. (Na d i use 4 my birthday last year o) dont worry it was preservedgrin. But u can wait 4 our chief chef bro dagr8, u will eat and be filled to the brim. (But to other family members, dont look at d food o. And bro dagr8 dont taste while cooking o)*remember we are fasting*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: LOL guys chop knukle jhur! Help me tell them oh!, im just joining this morning and dey want to welcome me with fasting, can you imagine?!.

@HBG, if you were told 2 fast on your first day im pretty sure you would have ran. LOL.

@UJ, orientatation pastor, come and do your work oh. An nigga is kinda still in the dark over here.
we talk about everything that's bothering us, family issues, work issues, school issues, relationship issues, dog issues, cat issues....we share the word, we pray for each other. Now we are playing the hot seat game where a member will be asked questions by other members for a week. Just to get a glimpse of one another.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: My dear chistar, u re welcome o. Food don finish 4 d house. We are ordering new ingredient lyk raw rice and d rest. Manage ds cake. (Na d i use 4 my birthday last year o) dont worry it was preservedgrin. But u can wait 4 our chief chef bro dagr8, u will eat and be filled to the brim. (But to other family members, dont look at d food o. And bro dagr8 dont taste while cooking o)*remember we are fasting*
where were you hiding that cake? You know the word says we should share? Birds of the same feather flock together. You can't hide food! Now my tummy is complaining. angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: @Damex, i never knew you were a christain oh. Lol.. Just kidding.
if i dont know chistar i would av said u re not joking but i know you. Welcome once again. #newestmember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
@HBG , ermm, sorry oh.. Mynd.. Sorry i mean MIND if i ask why? *winks*

@Damex, whats doing you peopl na, dagr8 offered me 18 pages ago food and now you are offering me last year cake. Chai! Chistar see your life ...Ah haff sufffered. Anyway i understand sha, I guess I just have to join the fast, reluntanctly of course.

Thanks to you all.. And add my name to that question related list, I think i might find that interesting.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: if i dont know chistar i would av said u re not joking but i know you. Welcome once again. #newestmember
lol.. You think you know me? How?..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: dog issues, cat issues.... for a week. Just to get a glimpse of one another.
lol@ dog & cat issues. Just curious but dont 7days seems rather excessive and who is presently on the hot seat?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: where were you hiding that cake? You know the word says we should share? Birds of the same feather flock together. You can't hide food! Now my tummy is complaining. angry
*whispers to her* remember we are fasting.
Do ds exercise its works wonder, rub ur tummy with ur palms and say "JESUS IS THE BREAD OF LIFE AND HE IS THE LIVING WATERS" wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: @HBG , ermm, sorry oh.. Mynd.. Sorry i mean MIND if i ask why? *winks*

@Damex, whats doing you peopl na, dagr8 offered me 18 pages ago food and now you are offering me last year cake. Chai! Chistar see your life ...Ah haff sufffered. Anyway i understand sha, I guess I just have to join the fast, reluntanctly of course.

Thanks to you all.. And add my name to that question related list, I think i might find that interesting.
erm about Mukina, its just that I respect her and I don't want her coming here checking on us kids you dig? grin

Please join the club.

Superbloke, please add Chistar on that your list
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: lol@ dog & cat issues. Just curious but dont 7days seems rather excessive and who is presently on the hot seat?
ATMC s presently on hot seat, and dont worry i will tell d guy 2 adjust d list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: lol@ dog & cat issues. Just curious but dont 7days seems rather excessive and who is presently on the hot seat?
ATMC aka Ada is on the hotseat...you can ask anything except expicit stuff.

No it doesn't, its enough time to get all the answers.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: *whispers to her* remember we are fasting.
Do ds exercise its works wonder, rub ur tummy with ur palms and say "JESUS IS THE BREAD OF LIFE AND HE IS THE LIVING WATERS" wink grin
grin grin grin I did and thank you, its working. cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Royally, i see u. Make urself known

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: Royally, i see u. Make urself known
I think sh/e is trying to catch up with us. Sh/e will let us know when sh/e is done.

Take your time Royally. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: (But to other family members, dont look at d food o. And bro dagr8 dont taste while cooking o)*remember we are fasting*
[size=13pt]chai Damex dis na tempataion o grin ...dis one you give first timer Birthday cake reserved for Yetseyi's birthday undecided[/size]

[size=13pt]@ chistar...manage dis jare [/size]

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]chai Damex dis na tempataion o grin ...dis one you give first timer Birthday cake reserved for Yetseyi's birthday undecided[/size]

this isn't fair!

[size=20pt]Hello, m nu here, what can I do to get a plate too? Man m starving. Been living on handouts, so someone told me there is a house of God down the street. Is it the right house? undecided[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
Wow wow wow.. Now you are talking!! Nobody should beg me o.. Remeber you are fasting
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: lol, ok thanks bro, so who exactly is the G.O? Mukina? And i dont eat food of about 18 pages ago, you people will have to cook a new 1. cheesycheesy
Hehehe dis is a payback case i guess. Am now a bro shey?
HBG is our mummy G.O and as u can see, she's doing a great job. Enjoy ur food wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:

It appears one has to make noise and shake body well well for here before they are taken care of. See as una dey rush chistar01. Meanwhile, me wey raise the issue of welcoming committee and refreshment, una no even send sef. Well, chistar01, they said the arrangement before you is for first timers abi? Oya shift, make I siddon joor
*brings out portable fork, knife and spoon from hidden pocket* grin

BTW, where is the Orientation pastor na? Some of us need to be oriented here o!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2013
nu-well:

It appears one has to make noise and shake body well well for here before they are taken care of. See as una dey rush chistar01. Meanwhile, me wey raise the issue of welcoming committee and refreshment, una no even send sef. Well, chistar01, they said the arrangement before you is for first timers abi? Oya shift, make I siddon joor
*brings out portable fork, knife and spoon from hidden pocket* grin

BTW, where is the Orientation pastor na? Some of us need to be oriented here o!
grin grin grin Dagr8 where are you? Come prepare the table for Nu-wella, Chistar finished the food.

O.P might show up during lunch time I guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Honour Your Parents / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.