Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (862127 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2013
I Love this Family?
Gd Morny Love ones.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2013
Goodmorning Ada

Hey Kitay.

well I love you too, this family has got issues I tell you.

To those who have issues this morning, I would like to advise ya'll to go to those your still holding grudges against. Ask for forgiveness because Jesus went through so much for us, that tiny wincy thingy we didn't take as a sin it is forgiven. As we pray everyday; we ask God to forgive us, as we forgive those we had wronged.

Who are we not to forgive? How do you sleep at night? Going around happily while you know you have a grudge on someone?

I did it sometime ago and will do it again. Just put the blame on me...for not apologising when I was wrong, m sorry.

Goodmorning to ya'll
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2013
Good morning y'all.
#askATMC
1. Kirk Franklin or Donnie MCclurkin?
2. What section(s) of sunday service do u always look forward to?
3. What does wordliness mean to you?
4. Do you think being born again should stop one from listening to secular musics?
5. Your temparament/love language
6. Your fav food/soup
7. Describe your Ideal husband
8. Is there anything u wish you can change about you?
9. Will u like to settle down in the north someday? grin
10. How do u manage stress/anger?
11. How tall are u?
12. Your fav section on Nl
13. Your fav meat
14. What does it take to get on ur nerves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2013
this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gringrin Cant wait to see muskeeto on the hot seat lol........cheesycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2013
#askatm c. 1. Church u attend, 2. Who s ur fav preacher 3. Wat s ur fav chorus song 4. Wat do u do wen v re tensed 5. Wat do you do wen troubles/temptation seems 2 overcome(i pray it doesn't overcome any of us o) will come back 2 dish d next 1995 questions.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Goodmorning Ada

Hey Kitay.

well I love you too, this family has got issues I tell you.

To those who have issues this morning, I would like to advise ya'll to go to those your still holding grudges against. Ask for forgiveness because Jesus went through so much for us, that tiny wincy thingy we didn't take as a sin it is forgiven. As we pray everyday; we ask God to forgive us, as we forgive those we had wronged.

Who are we not to forgive? How do you sleep at night? Going around happily while you know you have a grudge on someone?

I did it sometime ago and will do it again. Just put the blame on me...for not apologising when I was wrong, m sorry.

Goodmorning to ya'll

We Break up to Make up.
Its making up time!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2013
superbloke: This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
Bella - 28th July
Dagr8 - 4th August
Damex333/ C.R.E.A.M. 333 grin- 11th August
HumbledbyGrace - 18th August
Ihedinobi - 25th August
Kabassa77 - 1st September
Muskeeto - 8th September
Omo Daddy354- 15th September
Pastor olu - 22nd September
Peteregwu - 29th September
Reyginus - 6th October
Superbloke - 13th October
Spicymimi - 20th September
*singing greenday's "wake me up when september october starts"* grin
if you are interested pls signify so we can add you up.
Signed
Damex333.
Hehehehe dagr8. U can run but u can't hide.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
Bélla3: this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gringrin Cant wait to see muskeeto on the hot seat lol........cheesycheesy
[size=13pt] You are next gal...get set i got some kwetions for you tongue [/size]

[size=13pt]@Damexx... Pls add C.R.E.A.M to dat time-table and Cabasa too wink [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2013
) @HBG...who/what is it again ...

@ ATMC..u are doing gr8 raise to power 2...intelligently jumping my kwetions undecided...I love your intelligenceee kiss
Wont you answer my kwetion dat you filed from lasst week? undecided

@Ask ATMC..Describe what you wore to work today...
1. What geneerally is your kind of dressing?
2. Are you Orobo or Lepa?
3. Do you snore? undecided
4. Did you pray for me dis morning?
5. While laughing yesterday did you eventually tear your weavon?
6. Do you like politics?
7. Is GEJ your favorite president ever?
8. Do you think PEJ is doing the right tin as the first lady?
9. Would you av prefer a Biafran state?
10. How come you didnt know who is Bar-Jesus? tongue..*Haba, i know you are not olodo na*
11. Who do you hate most on NL?
12. Who dont you like on Christian chatbox?
13. Can you cook? tongue
14. If you are gonna host me, what would you cook for me? grin
15. Who are your five most respected Nigerians?
16. How are we gonna do the Lawn Tennis training na? grin
17. How close are you to Aba Sports club complex? ;
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Kitay:

We Break up to Make up.
Its making up time!!!
We do, only if people don't hold grudges or go around telling stuff that needs to be buried in others dairies.

How's your day coming along?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8: @HBG...who/what is it again ...

@ ATMC..u are doing gr8 raise to power 2...intelligently jumping my kwetions undecided...I love your intelligenceee kiss
Wont you answer my kwetion dat you filed from lasst week? undecided

@Ask ATMC..Describe what you wore to work today...
1. What geneerally is your kind of dressing?
you will soon find out.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you will soon find out.
[size=13pt]kkk...it is well o... [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]kkk...it is well o... [/size]
Indeed.

Have a nice day
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
K2039 I see you peeping, what's popping?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we are doing great, just chilling ontop of the mountain, the site is really breath taking.

Btw, Brave passed your msg, wasn't available. Hope your good too?
sorry this is taking a while. I'm doing greatsmiley

My Lord, dagr8 you sabi ask question sha..this one pass Jamb and Post Ume put together grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2013
An0nimus:
sorry this is taking a while. I'm doing greatsmiley

My Lord, dagr8 you sabi ask question sha..this one pass Jamb and Post Ume put together grin
ok, that's good.

So are you back or your still on and off?

Because nextweek you might be on the hot seat grin

I have so many questions for you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2013
I just went tru d first page.its sweet and inspiring.thanks to u all for keepin this alive.
I'm still lost going tru some of the posts here but I think I will get d whole picture as time goes on.
Its lovely.once again thank u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Gracie, can i call you....plsss??

Say No and i'll kick yout bum, lie and say yes n i'll still kick it grin

But seriously, can i?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: Gracie, can i call you....plsss??

Say No and i'll kick yout bum, lie and say yes n i'll still kick it grin

But seriously, can i?
nnae! What can I say? I don't want those kung-fung on me so I think I have to agree...#hides#
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I just went tru d first page.its sweet and inspiring.thanks to u all for keepin this alive.
I'm still lost going tru some of the posts here but I think I will get d whole picture as time goes on.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I just went tru d first page.its sweet and inspiring.thanks to u all for keepin this alive.
you are a lady rightgrin grin more ladies, more funcheesy

Please forgive me if you are male.

[size=50pt]you are welcome in this place grin grin [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw (just d mention of ur moniker makes my tongue/mouth salivate). We are all brothers and sisters here. So, we are all trying to know each other well enuf, so every week, we put some1 in the spotlight, so everyone including u av the opportunity to ask that 1 Person any question you feel lyk asking (even funny oneswink) so, that the little game we are playing now. You can just participate in it my dear. Our sister in d Lord sis HBG will give u a great and befitting welcoming.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Cream 333, is it true that your a clone?

Hello to you...and please don't hold me agaisnt it, Someone told someone, who told someone who told someone, who told someone, who told someone, who told someone who told me. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Make I comot for dis place, I was never here today grin.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
you are most welcome smiley

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bro anonimus, pls tell us if u re back 4 real o
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am no clone but if you mean am i damex? I can say yes i am
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ojibijibi in papa ajao voice...where do i begins? Ok i'll began in the begining hehehe
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
Am no clone but if you mean am i damex? I can say yes i am
who taught you how to misbehave?

Oya Rule #19 boss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bélla3: this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gringrin Cant wait to see muskeeto on the hot seat lol........cheesycheesy
Trepidation, my dear, since the thread start.... their questions are uncompromisingly blatant.. afraid don dey catch me... grin grin

Anoni: i see you o... where you run go hide since?

@Uju: hope hubby Ihedi is treating you well... grin

@Atmc: tongue

@dagr8: *punch in the belle* oya, vomit more questions... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Good morning y'all.
#askATMC
1. Kirk Franklin or Donnie MCclurkin?
2. What section(s) of sunday service do u always look forward to?
3. What does wordliness mean to you?
4. Do you think being born again should stop one from listening to secular musics?
5. Your temparament/love language
6. Your fav food/soup
7. Describe your Ideal husband
8. Is there anything u wish you can change about you?
9. Will u like to settle down in the north someday? grin
10. How do u manage stress/anger?
11. How tall are u?
12. Your fav section on Nl
13. Your fav meat
14. What does it take to get on ur nerves?
1. Donnie...2. D word time 3. Worldliness is living by d standard of d world instead of christ. 4. For what na? If i wan sing to my love nko? Lol 5. Phlegmel with a little sanguine/quality time 6. Cereal/onugbu soup 7. A thinker. Someone who's humble, kind, loyal to my family and who has a relationship with God. 8. It takes pressure to get me to do some important things, i wish i can change that. 9. Lol if bh gree na... 10 anger is good! Because it is an icon dt exposes our selfishness...so when i'm angry i pause, check myself...talk it over or use silent treatment depending on d kind of person i'm dealing with. 11. 5feet6inches lol yo i'm taller than dagr8 and muskeeto put together yo! Ujsizzle you dey feel me so...lol 12. Religion 13. White meat 14. Never thought of this...maybe fear of losing approval
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
#askatm c. 1. Church u attend, 2. Who s ur fav preacher 3. Wat s ur fav chorus song 4. Wat do u do wen v re tensed 5. Wat do you do wen troubles/temptation seems 2 overcome(i pray it doesn't overcome any of us o) will come back 2 dish d next 1995 questions.
1. Catholic 2. Myles munroe 3. Everybody's testifying you're good. You're good jehova you're good, everybody's testifying you are good, you're good jehova you're good...#singing mode activated# 4. I shift my gaze from d apparent cause of d anger and find out d real cause and deal with it dt's me for you...and erm i think its very healthy to get angry...its part of being alive yeah so i don't try to suppress anger probably because i want to show i'm spiritual...God's faithfulness makes the difference not my spirituality 5. Lol you're a jokeress! What? 1995 questions? Ha! Where do you get dt from? Lol geez! Well i speak in other tongues and cry out to God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Honour Your Parents / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.