Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (883630 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: Rey ,u wl need to try to undastand dat we dont get explanation for evrythn in life...
We were created to sometimes have our name defamed and that is why we always have different languages having different meaning for our names
Words of wisdom cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
I made an observation which a 12 year old would understand at first glance and the dude did not. I did not attack him, if I did we will have gotten to 3 pages now and you know it
Thanks for not attacking. But also do me the favour of not fanning the flames too smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Christians please calm down amongst yourselves. This is not a place to fight but a place to share the holy word of god.

Talking about the holy word of god, here is another one: Yummy

Jeremiah 19:9

9 I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.’
Actually you ain't that smart; turning this on you and getting you banned won't take me more than 3 posts grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Thanks for not attacking. But also do me the favour of not fanning the flames too smiley
Then what do I do with this hand fan?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Actually you ain't that smart; turning this on you and getting you banned won't take me more than 3 posts grin
kiss I trust ya grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then what do I do with this hand fan?
Use it on Alfa, he wants to play.
You know i like chess right?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Striky hope u aint typing up an epistle oo tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Use it on Alfa, he wants to play.
You know i like chess right?
Do you know all good chess players make good con artistes? tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
oh Mynd doesn't bear grudges btw grin

If that is true then that's a very good quality.

My respect for him just increased a bit. He is fast catching up with Mac in my books.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle: Striky hope u aint typing up an epistle oo tongue
His fingers must hate him
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:

Alfa quivers.

Let's see how powerful you are.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you know all good chess players make good con artistes? tongue

False!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

If that is true then that's a very good quality.

My respect for him just increased a bit. He is fast catching up with Mac in my books.

If that is true indeed. If that is true.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Is this a battle of who backs down first?
I agree he was rude in his approach to your comment and i'll like to assume that's what's pissing you off, but pls lets not take this further than it's already gone. It isn't a rule that one must explain himself always, and Mynd doesn't feel inclined to do that either considering his comment was quite easy to decipher if you consider the fact that our usual 'peace' routine has been to ignore nuisances like Alfa smiley
So there, abeg let this go.You and Mynd can ignore each other hence forth inugo?
That's not even the issue. You don't understand where I am coming from.
Goodness as I understand it will not permit me to let go of any misrepresentation of any entity, especially one I know so well. I am in what you will classify as serious trouble. If he cannot explain to me why he thinks I am what he thinks I am, then I will go ahead and make my conclusion. And from the look of things, a semi-decayed entity with few compromised brain cells begging rehabilitation. I'm serious about this.
Only then will I find peace within. I know you will not understand.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2013

Lol!!!

Only reading and observing. Had to post when I saw your commendation of mynd.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

False!!!
True bro. Just because someone does not decide to become a con does not mean he won't be good at it. The very essence of chess entails that you learn how to throw your opponent off balance and make him believe in something while you are thinking of another.

That is the perfect con
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Divepen: Rey ,u wl need to try to undastand dat we dont get explanation for evrythn in life...
We were created to sometimes have our name defamed and that is why we always have different languages having different meaning for our names
In my own case it is not allowed. Especially when I know I can correct it. The dude descended so low, even neglecting the hand I gave to him to step up.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
His fingers must hate him

On the contrary my "like to be hated" friend, they love me. I always keep them in good shape. Exercising is good you know...you should try it some time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Reyginus: That's not even the issue. You don't understand where I am coming from.
Goodness as I understand it will not permit me to let go of any misrepresentation of any entity, especially one I know so well. I am in what you will classify as serious trouble. If he cannot explain to me why he thinks I am what he thinks I am, then I will go ahead and make my conclusion. And from the look of things, a semi-decayed entity with few compromised brain cells begging rehabilitation. I'm serious about this.
Only then will I find peace within. I know you will not understand.
Fragmentation. Consider reversing
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
kiss I trust ya grin

Isaiah 2:22

22 Stop trusting in mere humans,
who have but a breath in their nostrils.
Why hold them in esteem?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

On the contrary my "like to be hated" friend, they love me. I always keep them in good shape. Exercising is good you know...you should try it some time.
I moderate literature. Epistles is my fort
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Fragmentation. Consider reversing
Good you entered the books. Now, I can refocus.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
True bro. Just because someone does not decide to become a con does not mean he won't be good at it. The very essence of chess entails that you learn how to throw your opponent off balance and make him believe in something while you are thinking of another.

That is the perfect con

Since you put it that way, then I guess you may be right. But I prefer seeing chess in terms of strategy which still aint far from what you have up there though.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
I lobe you, u love me, we re a happy Family, with a great big hug AND A KISS FRIM MAE TO U, WONT U SAY U LOv( wouve ) me too.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
I moderate literature. Epistles is my fort

Reading them aint the same as writing them. You just invited me to check up some of your works. Would be paying you a visit soon.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Since you put it that way, then I guess you may be right. But I prefer seeing chess in terms of strategy which still aint far from what you have up there though.
And the best con takes strategy and knowing how the other party is thinking
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Reading them aint the same as writing them. You just invited me to check up some of your works. Would be paying you a visit soon.
Hmmm. I lead by example
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
And the best con takes strategy and knowing how the other party is thinking

Agreed!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hmmm. I lead by example

I will verify that soon enough.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Silkmoth33: I lobe you, u love me, we re a happy Family, with a great big hug AND A KISS FRIM MAE TO U, WONT U SAY U LOv( wouve ) me too.
Baby moth kiss *hugs* everything will be fine smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Baby moth kiss *hugs* everything will be fine smiley

Your 'personal text' got me thinking. I agree with it.

The quest to knowledge truly begins with the question: WHY??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Actions Prove Our Faith / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.