Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,365 members, 7,937,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (872628 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brymo: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
FearGodAndLive who be you? Your post got hidden, so Ihedinobi was visiting you? tongue

Superbloke
Tovot

Everyone new, please feel free to mingle, make friends and don't mind the MIA oldies, we think we are too old or too smart to come back here and hola sometimes.
you are a big encouragement, stay blessed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by rexben(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Am puzzled øö. Maybe you can see what I am seeing Check it out www.nairaland.com/3272568/im-puzzled-should-name-child
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
yetseyi:

grin grin
Really, I will check, Ihedinobi2- the guy that answers the what is your name question with a page. grin grin
Oya lemme Start tagging everybody
Ujsizzle - I do see you in the graphic section I think
ATMC
Mintayo-
Humbledbygrace
Ihedinobi2
An0nimus - I see you in FAM section
Etc
There are some things I think some of us will feel more comfortable discussing here than in public threads sad
Everybody come oo
Hello everyone, its been a while. Hope all is good. Happy new month. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 3:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Wish all the Youth of CAC safe during this Youth conference.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
An0nimus:
This post will be long 'cause of the quotes

Nne take a good look at these specs again. Let me number them

Tell me this list is not too specific. This guy can go on a date with a physical checklist to be sure he doesn't forget something. grin

This I agree, though he didn't state that less qualified candidates can apply. Oh well, let's not over-flog the issue. Whatever floats his goat.

Lool okaay
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gidolomo1(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Hi, greetings to u in the name of god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Damoxy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hello guys ,Pls I need an audio recording software for recording sermons,which do u recommend?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Pulled from the book "MIRACLES " by RW Shambark

What Mohammed Couldn't Do

When I pastored a church in the early 1950s, we sponsored a missionary in India by paying his salary. He spent thirty years there—thirty long years.

On one occasion, he told me something that discouraged me from even supporting him. He said he had spent thirty years in India and had never seen one Mohammedan born again. I said, "What kind of investment am I making? We are investing money and keeping that man in India to preach the Gospel and not one soul has been saved. It is time to rearrange our priorities." So I went to India to find out what was going on.

The first time I visited India in 1956, I preached to 50,000 people. I visited all the market places. I saw beggars, blind folks and people who couldn't walk. I have never seen so many sick people. India is one of the poorest nations in the world with so many homeless, penniless people.

We invested thousands of dollars to build a structure that protected the people from the hot sun so that they could hear the Gospel. On that opening day, I was so thrilled. I preached for two hours and my interpreter translated for two hours—for a total of four hours. They wanted me to go on. When I gave the altar call, I was so disappointed. I had preached to 50,000 people, and not one soul had come to accept Jesus.

My mind went back to the missionary and I said, "Oh, Lord.” But I knew God called us to do more than just preach the Word. He called us to demonstrate the Gospel.

Although no one came forward to accept Christ, and the crowd was obviously ready for the benediction, I said, "I am not done now. God says that signs follow His Word. I did what God called me to do, now I am going to let God do what He said He was going to do."

I invited three people from the audience to come forward—they were beggars. I knew who they were. One was blind, one was deaf and dumb and the other was a crippled woman who had never walked upright. She walked in a horizontal position on the heels of her feet and the heels of her hands. She had a disease that hindered her from standing upright.

Fifty thousand people were watching.

I laid hands on the blind woman first. I said, "In the name of Jesus, I command these blind eyes to see." Instantly, God opened her eyes and she ran through the audience, shouting in her own tongue, "I can see! I can see!"

I went to the deaf mute and put my fingers in his ears and my thumb on his tongue. I said, "In the name of Jesus, I command this deaf and dumb spirit to come out!" Instantly, the spirit responded and the man started speaking English within a few minutes. He didn't know his own language. He had been a deaf mute but God had opened his ears and loosened his tongue.

It came time to pray for the crippled woman. I said, "Now I am going to lay hands on this woman in the name of Mohammed. I am going to give him equal time." My interpreter did not want to translate this statement. I said, "You do what I tell you to do, Mister. You are my interpreter. I am the man of God."

Not one person in the audience expected her to get up, because they knew Mohammed was dead. I said, "Now, that is the difference between the god you serve and the God I serve. I didn't come here to put your god down; I came to lift mine up. You visit your shrine. I visit mine, but mine is empty because He is no longer there. That is the difference between the tombs. I came to let you know my Jesus is not dead—He is alive, and He is the same today as He was yesterday."

I laid hands on the woman in the name of Mohammed and said, "Rise and walk, in the name of Mohammed." Someone asked me what I would have done if she had gotten up. I guess I would have converted.

But she didn't get up. So I said, "I am going to use the name that is above every name, the name of Jesus—the Lamb that was slain for the world. Jesus died for the people of India and for the whole world." The woman had never taken an upright step in fifty-eight years. I laid hands on her in the name of Jesus of Nazareth and said, "In the name of Jesus, rise and walk." She stood upright and walked for the first time in her life, because Jesus Christ is God!

Do you know what happened? The people in that crowd started jumping out of trees, and a mob came running towards me. I jumped behind my interpreter. I thought they were going to tar and feather me and run me out of their country. I never saw such an onslaught of people. They were yelling something at the top of their voice. I asked my interpreter, "What are they saying?"

He said, "They are hollering, 'Jesus is alive. Jesus is the Christ. Jesus is God.' They are coming to get saved." What a thrill! Not one of them came when I preached, but when they saw the demonstration of the Gospel, they came.

God has called the Church to demonstrate His power.

Aren't you glad He is alive today?

Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.

Acts 8:5,6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
From RW Shambark book "MIRACLES"

The Back Rent Blues

One night, at a crusade meeting, a lady walked down the aisle of the big auditorium. Tears were streaming down her face. She was holding a long sheet of paper.

There were 1,500 to 2,000 people in the audience, and everybody was being blessed but her. She was weeping desperately, grieving so deeply that it kind of grew over the whole congregation.

She said, "Brother Schambach, they are going to put me out of my house. I am four months behind in my rent." She held up the paper. "This is a notice of eviction. Tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock, they are going to move everything out to the sidewalk."

I jumped off that platform and said, "Woman, the devil is a liar. They are not putting you out on the sidewalk. You are a child of God."

She said, "What about this notice?"

I took it, tore it up and threw it under the platform. "That is your problem. You are looking at the circumstances. If you continue to do that, you will not have faith. You have to start looking in the Bible.

But God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

The reason sick people can't get healed is that they are too busy looking at their diseases. The more they look at them, the worse they feel. We need to keep our eyes on the Word.

I did my best to encourage this woman's faith. She was weeping vehemently.

She said, "Brother Schambach, my blind mama lives with me, and all I can see is my blind mother sitting on the step."

I said, "Shut up! You are getting to me now, woman! (I guess that is why I am not pastoring anymore.) The devil is not going to put you out on the sidewalk. Sit down in that front row and listen to me preach."

I have never seen such anxiety in an individual. I had a sermon prepared but didn't use it. I left all those people, jumped down to where she was, and I preached to that woman for a solid hour. She needed it. I didn't even receive the offering until I finished preaching. Then, when I finished preaching, I went to her and said, "It is time to receive the offering."

She almost fainted. She looked up at me and said, "Don't you remember me? I need money."

I said, "I know it. Where is your pocketbook?"

She said, "But I need—"

I knew she needed money. I am a good listener. She told me she was four months behind in the rent. She also said, "I gave the man $50 but he threw it back at me because it wasn't nearly enough." I had heard that part. I knew she had $50.

I asked, "Where is your purse?"

She said, "Mama has it." Her blind mother was in the service.

I said, "Get it. You are going to give something to God."

She got mad at me. You can tell when folks get mad. But I stayed sweet because I knew she was going to be glad all over again. I was showing her the way to deliverance, and she didn't know it. I said, "We don't have much time. It is ten o'clock at night. At ten o'clock in the morning, they are coming to evict you. You do what I tell you to do, woman."

I could have taken the money out of the church treasury, and I could have paid her rent. But then she would have owed it to God, because that is God's money.

I thought, "Why not just put your faith to work and let her receive a blessing? When God blesses her with it, she will have to pay the tithe and everyone will be blessed." This is how God works!

The woman got up in a huff and went to the back to get her purse. I saw her coming and turned my back to her as I was holding the bucket. I didn't know whether she was going to hit me with her purse or what. I didn't even want to see what she put in.

But I had challenged her to give, and she gave. When it came time for prayer, I said, "I want your blind mama first in that line." Her blind mother was indeed the first in line. I said to the woman, "Stand behind her." Then, I called the prayer line. I laid hands on 500 or 600 people that night, including the blind woman. I rebuked the blind spirit. Her eyes didn't come open suddenly. Sometimes God does it suddenly, instantly, immediately—but sometimes the healing is gradual. Yet in my spirit, I knew God had healed her.

I told her, "Mother, will you do what I tell you to do?"

She said, "Anything you say, I will do it." What a difference between her and her daughter.

I said, "Mama, I want you to go home tonight saying nothing but 'Thank You, Jesus, for giving me twenty-twenty vision.' Keep thanking Him till your head hits the pillow. You will wake up with perfect sight."

She said "I will do it." She started down the ramp and said, "Devil, you are a liar. I am not blind anymore. I am thanking Jesus for twenty-twenty vision."

I said, "Go ahead, Mama, the whole way home."

Then it was time to pray for the woman. I laid hands on her also. I prayed a very simple prayer. I said, "Lord, I don't know how You are going to do this." I don't know how He heals folks either. All I know is He does it. So I prayed, "I am asking You to perform a miracle and pay this woman's debt." Then I said to the woman, "Look at me. In the name of Jesus, I command you to go home and unpack all those bags."

She said, "How do you know I have my bags packed?"

I said, "The way you are talking, I am surprised you haven't moved."

She said, "Half of it is at my brother's house."

"Well, get it back," I answered. "You aren't going anywhere."

That was a Sunday night. On Monday night, I was getting ready to preach when the back door of the church bounced open. This woman wasn't walking in, she was floating in. She was six feet in the air! She was halfway down the aisle when I stopped her.

"Don't you remember me?" she asked.

I said, "I know who you are. But I am not passing up this opportunity for a sermon. I want to ask you one question. Why didn't you come to church like that last night?"

We let our troubles get to us.

I said, "The way you came into this building tonight is the way you ought to come to church no matter what kind of trouble you are going through. Psalm 100:4 says, Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. I can tell by looking at you that God did something. Come down here."

She said, "This morning, I was awakened by the smell of coffee brewing, bacon frying and homemade biscuits baking. I sat up in my bed, catching the aroma of this breakfast. I looked over into my blind mama's bed and it was empty. I quickly threw on a robe and ran out into the kitchen. There was my mama making breakfast. She has been blind for sixteen years, brother."

She said, "Mama, what are you doing?"

Her mother said, "BrotherSchambach told me I would wake up seeing this morning and the man of God was right. You have been making my breakfast all these years —I thought I would give you the best breakfast you ever had, daughter."

The daughter said, "We didn't eat breakfast. We had church in the kitchen at eight o'clock in the morning. At ten o'clock the constable was supposed to be there. I looked up and said, 'Oh, God, if You can open Mama's eyes, You can pay the rent. Take Yourtime, You still have two hours.'"

That is what I call faith. I don't know whether I could have said that with only two hours left, but when God does something for you personally, you can trust Him for the next hurdle.

At 8:30 the mailman came. She thought, "Maybe this is the way God is going to do it." She picked up and opened the six letters she had received. You know how you open the mail looking for money? But there was no money— instead she got bills! Isn't that just like the devil? Now that her faith was strong and she was trusting God for money, she got four bills. But she just laid them on the table and said, "Lord, while You are paying the rent, please catch these four bills too!"

It was nine o'clock. The phone rang. It was a call from a woman whose name she didn't even remember.

"Well, you should remember me," the lady said. "Fourteen or fifteen years ago, you loaned me some money."

"Yeah! Now I remember you." But she never thought she would get that money back.

The lady said, "Honey, I know you thought I would never pay you back. But last night something got a hold of me." The woman explained that she had been in Chicago, shopping, when an overwhelming power took hold of her and seemed to push her towards State Street. She found herself at the Pacific Garden Mission, the famous ministry where Billy Sunday got saved. I have visited that place many times. It is still open and many people get saved in that mission. But this lady had never been to a mission in her life. The Holy Ghost dragged her in, and she sat in the back seat. A man stood up behind the rostrum to give his sermon. At the close, he gave an altar call. The lady got up. The same power that had dragged her down State Street also dragged her down that aisle. She was on her knees getting saved at the altar.

This is the best part of the story as far as I am concerned. That woman not only got saved, but as she knelt there, she got a second blessing. She heard the voice of God. God said to her, "Do you remember the woman who let you borrow money fourteen years ago?"

She said, "Yes, Lord, I do remember."

God said, "I want you to pay it back. Restitution is what it is called, wherever possible."

She said, "Well, Lord, I will find out where she lives and I will send her a check."

God said, "No check. She needs the cash, and I not only want you to pay what you owe her but also give her six percent interest for fourteen years." God is a just God, isn't He?

She said, "But, Lord, I don't know how to get in touch with her."

God told her the phone number! God even knows your telephone number. He knows your deadline—and where to find you in time to meet it. He said, "She needs it by ten o'clock in the morning."

The lady who was about to be evicted went to her old friend's house, got her money, and got back a few minutes before ten o'clock. The constable was there. She put four months back rent on the table and four months in advance. The constable tore up the notice to evict.

When the lady finished her story, I just had one question for her, "Aren't you glad you trusted God?"

Hallelujah! You don't have any trouble. All you need is faith in God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofluc1fer: 1:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Damoxy:
Hello guys ,Pls I need an audio recording software for recording sermons,which do u recommend?
Audacity. It's free. That's what I used when I was head of media department.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Damoxy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Audacity. It's free. That's what I used when I was head of media department.
thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Poliporpor(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
After an argument in church resulting from “calling me mommy” and “I am older than you”, I have been having this curiosity, why are pastors now called “Daddy” and their wives “mummy?” personally, I do not believe that it is right to address a pastor as “Daddy”. Like pastor is not enough respect to someone who teaches the Bible? Jesus was called teacher and not Daddy. Is there any bible verse to wrong my thought or are we now adopting our own style of Christianity? Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven
https://www.nairaland.com/3340626/why-pastors-wives-called-daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by noskcid(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Salvation requirement scripturally for you who really want to be save and make the rapture that’s already at the corner.
Read these from mark 16:15-16, matt.28:19, john 3:5. Look at the fulfillment of this requirement by the apostles who received this direct instruction to us from THE LORD in Acts 2:37-38, 8:5-17 & 34-38, 9:17-18, 10:45-48, 16:28-33, 18:8, 19:1-5, 22:14-16.
The baptism of the apostles and by the apostles was done only in the name of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST and still remain the same way.
Going through baptismal class to pass any examination before baptism is unscriptural.
God’s word is against any man that add to or subtract from his word Revelation 22:18-19.
Come out now from all these religion and tradition of men to be baptized by immersion in the name of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST for your identity with Christ Acts 2:38-42, Romans 6:3-5, 1corinthians 12:13, Romans 12:5, Galatians 3:27, Colossians 1:27……for Christ in you is the hope of glory.
Come into Christ now who is the way, the truth and the life. The resurrection and the life before it’s too late. Proverb 18:10, john 14:6, 11:25-26.
If you fail to come into Christ now, you have worshiped God in vain and miss eternal life mark 7:7-9, john 5:39-40.
Consider all these critically while we wait to hear from you for more detail guiding information to help you unfailing make the kingdom. 2peter 1:10-12.

FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 08052444575 OR 08023065751
BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY. 8\10 OGUNLESI STREET OFF OWODUNI STREET ONIPANU LAGOS STATE
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
UjSizzle:
+1000000 likes.

Good one HBG smiley. Please lets help make this a success n for once come together united without our various religious doctrines getting in the way. See this as a common ground where we can leave our disagreements behind and form a strong family bond in Christ smiley.

Online or in reality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by twoMcfemad: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello all, who has an idea where I can get Bibles in large quantity for free distribution at Subsidized rates or if available for free,too.. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by johnnybravo1: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
SCRIPTURE: And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me. – Mark 10:48.
Distraction has been identified as one of the devil’s strategies in robbing us of access to our inheritance in God. satan hinders our prayers from being answered by causing various distractions in life, especially, at the place of prayer.

Read full Article here: http://www.wetalktrend.com/2016/09/the-secret-behind-answered-prayers.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pureheart91(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oh! My Beloved, for how long do you intend to be boxed into the corner,become a prey to be fed upon. I say Enough is Enough!

Until we the christain faithfuls refuse to be decieved by the name "MY CHURCH" and see who these so called "FALSE MINISTERS OF GOD" are then we would continue to fall prey to destruction both physically and spiritually..

For more Insight-

www.nairaland.com/3350663/beware-eye-opener-christain-faithfuls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
A guy slept off while waiting for his roommate, he keeps late night. As he tried turning around, a huge dark figure with flamy eyes opened his door, he wanted to scream but all strength was gone. Was it a dream or vision? He cant tell.It stared deep into his eyes and handed him a letter, he opened it.......Dear Jude,I couldn't make it home last night because I died. I thought life after death is an elusion but am here lonely and afraid in pains and in torments †нє torture is unending, I cant explain it but am dying a thousand times in a second.You never told me this place was for real and how to avoid it. We grew up together, went to school together and did everything in common but you never told me about this new life of yours. I asked you severally and you jokingly pushed it aside. I was a good man with a charitable heart but that didn't count here. †нє angel told me, am without Christ and my name is not in †нє book of life. I asked you yesterday morning whats this born again stuff and you said you don't want to bore me. Am in pains, can you hear †нє screams, †нє torments of †нє great and †нє less, I was told its for eternity.You betrayed our friendship,You never told me sex was fornication but you cautioned me against AIDS,You never told me getting high was drunkenness, you just told me not to drive,You never told me lying was sin, all you just said was don't be caught.I hate you for this....aaaahhhh.....aaahhhh....aaa am dying again here but am alive, †нє flames keeps getting hotter. I wish you were here.You deceived me to †нє end. If you had told me about Jesus and salvation I knew I couldn't be here. I died only a few hours ago, I was drunk and ran into a pole but it seems I have been here for years.Please tell my family and all our friends about salvation. Am dying again but death wont come.Its me, Emeka.He woke up at about 2:45AM with a banging headache and his phone started ringing, he picked it up and what he heard scared him to his bones. "Hello, Emeka is dead".Today is still another opportunity to tell someone very dear to you about Jesus Christ and His saving grace. I just told you because I will never want you to end up in HELL.Jesus Christ Loves U.Repent and Be SavedHAVE YOU TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT JESUS TODAY?U can copy, edit and paste in other group chats please. God will help us in this race in †нє mighty name of Jesus .(Please share with your friends)
The above article is for us believers to wake us from our slumber - may GOD help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by twoMcfemad: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:
Hello all, who has an idea where I can get Bibles in large quantity for free distribution at Subsidized rates or if available for free,too.. Thanks!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by naijabigstory(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley

It should be chat on PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by speedyo: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
The best time to make that all important immigration decision is now. Visit www.rvisaguide.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sirbennyauthor: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
it very good....but pls as a christian what your take on courtships and relationship at the age 18.....

check it out at www.sirbennyauthor..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by segxywegxy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
My name is Oluwasegun, an ex-banker. After spending 17 years in banking industry, I resigned 4 years ago to face the business I so much have passion for. I faced this business with all of my strength to pursue my dreams and aspirations. I will go all out to sacrifice anything for the success of the business.
Along the line, storms came and the Lord clearly revealed to me that He is bringing the business down as well as humble me in His own way. It was also revealed to me that my marriage of 17 years will be affected - meaning - lost of the business, marriage and all my possessions. IT ALL CAME TO PASS. I lost my business, sold my house and vehicles, lost my marriage BUT, God swiftly restored my marriage within a month because it is an institution He cherished most, all I ever worked for crashed before my eyes.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 came to fulfilment in my life.....I was troubled on every side yet not distressed, I was perplexed but not in despair, I was persecuted but not forsaken, I was cast down but not destroyed.
It was at this juncture that the Lord finally revealed to me about His fury, wrath, and anger that is coming upon every disobedient Child.
The Lord said even though we confess and profess His name with our mouth, our heart is far from Him, we are no more serving Him but serving other gods - i.e our jobs, businesses and desires of our heart. We are entangled with the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of life - which are not of God.
Jeremiah 25:6 says, "And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the WORKS of your hands; and I will do you no hurt." (KJV)
Joshua 23:16 says, "If you break the covenant of the Lord your God by worshipping and serving other gods, his anger will burn against you, and you will quickly vanish from the good land He has given you." (NLT)
Ezekiel 13:13 says, "Therefore, this is what the sovereign Lord says, in My wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury." (NIV)
Brothers and Sister, we are now in the era that God is using any means to defend His name that has been dragged into the mud.
As soon as He "VISITS" you, establish where you have missed it, confess, repent, and forsake your wrong doings (sins). Submit yourself therefore to Jesus Christ, accept and serve Him genuinely, He will always make things work together for your good.

Please forward to all your contacts.

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gidolomo1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hi room...When is it right to start courtship
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Poliporpor(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
I see people falling down at the feet of a sinner and i cry for them. a mortal man that does not know his days. It is a pity. We are silently sinning and we do not know. Are pastors not supposed to stop this? are they not reading the Bible to see that it is sinful? Even the apostles who dined with Jesus refused such form of worship

Acts 10:25-26

25 As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. 26 But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.”
Revelations 22:8,9 states
"Well I, John, was the one hearing and seeing these things. When I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing me these things. 9 But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! I am only a fellow slave of you and of your brothers the prophets and of those observing the words of this scroll. Worship God.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — A Peculiar People – 2 / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.