Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (871267 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am Jesus Christ Crucified (God): SUPERIOR BEING over *every other being*, SUPERIOR BEING over *all the realms/nations/diseases/viruses/afflictions/death/fear-of-death*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2020
I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. (Luke 15:18 ESV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Give me oil in my life,
Keep me burning,
Give me oil in my life(Abbah My Father),
I pray,
Give oil in my life,
Keep me burning,
Keep me burning till the break of day. Amen.....
Praying and Singing....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Micah 7:14-15,18-20
Have pity on us one more time
With shepherd’s crook, O Lord, lead your people to pasture,
the flock that is your heritage,
living confined in a forest
with meadow land all around.
Let them pasture in Bashan and Gilead
as in the days of old.
As in the days when you came out of Egypt
grant us to see wonders.
What god can compare with you: taking fault away,
pardoning crime,
not cherishing anger for ever
but delighting in showing mercy?
Once more have pity on us,
tread down our faults,
to the bottom of the sea
throw all our sins.
Grant Jacob your faithfulness,
and Abraham your mercy,
as you swore to our fathers
from the days of long ago.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
let it be known and clearly understood by all of you, and by all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you [demanded be] crucified [by the Romans and], whom God raised from the dead—in this name [that is, by the authority and power of Jesus] this man stands here before you in good health. And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among people by which we must be saved [for God has provided the world no alternative for salvation]." (Acts. 4:10,12 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
"Jesus said to His disciples, “Stumbling blocks [temptations and traps set to lure one to sin] are sure to come, but woe (judgment is coming) to him through whom they come! 2 It would be better for him if a millstone [as large as one turned by a donkey] were hung around his neck and he were hurled into the sea, than for him to cause one of these [a]little ones to stumble [in sin and lose faith]." (Luke 17:1-2 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
"Pay attention and always be on guard [looking out for one another]! If your brother sins and disregards God’s precepts, solemnly warn him; and if he repents and changes, forgive him. 4 Even if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times and says, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him [that is, give up resentment and consider the offense recalled and annulled]." (Luke 17:3-4 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
"The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith [our ability to confidently trust in God and in His power].” 6 And the Lord said, “If you [b]have [confident, abiding] faith in God [even as small] as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree [which has very strong roots], ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea’; and [if the request was in agreement with the will of God] it would have obeyed you." (Luke 17:5-6 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tfrancis(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
"Psalms 81:1 Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. 81:2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery. 81:3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. 81:4 For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob. 81:5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not. 81:6 I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots. 81:7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah. 81:8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; 81:9 There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it." - Psalms 81:1-10

Please can someone explain the verse 10 to me, I think there is more to it...Why did God tell the people to open there mouth wide...even though they will not listen but that is what God want them to do...to open their mouth wide for Him to feel it...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Luke 18:35-43 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Bartimaeus Receives Sight
35 As He was approaching Jericho [on His way to Jerusalem], it happened that a blind man was sitting beside the road begging. 36 Now when he heard a crowd going by, he began to ask what this was [about]. 37 They told him, “Jesus of Nazareth is passing by.” 38 So he shouted out, saying, “Jesus, [a]Son of David (Messiah), have mercy on me!” 39 Those who were leading the way were sternly telling him to keep quiet; but he screamed all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” 40 Then Jesus stopped and ordered that the blind man be led to Him; and when he came near, Jesus asked him, 41 “What do you want Me to do for you?” He said, “Lord, let me regain my sight!” 42 Jesus said to him, “Regain your sight; your [personal trust and confident] faith [in Me] has made you well.” 43 Immediately he regained his sight and began following Jesus, glorifying and praising and honoring God. And all the people, when they saw it, praised God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
tfrancis:
"Psalms 81:1 Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob. 81:2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery. 81:3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. 81:4 For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob. 81:5 This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not. 81:6 I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots. 81:7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah. 81:8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; 81:9 There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it." - Psalms 81:1-10

Please can someone explain the verse 10 to me, I think there is more to it...Why did God tell the people to open there mouth wide...even though they will not listen but that is what God want them to do...to open their mouth wide for Him to feel it...
Looking at the verses that preceded verse-10, if you submit everything that is *idolatry* in the eyes of God at the Cross for *evacuation* through your death in union with Christ Jesus on the Cross then the new life of resurrection will be ready for manifestations through your mortal bodies (one of which is your mouth); releasing only the perfect will of God as you grow 'every second' in grace and knowledge/study of the knew life(Our Lord Jesus Christ) who is now at work in you both to will and to do his good pleasures (Phil. 2:12-13)

It does not mean speaking empty bible verses and has no power/effect because they do not come from *the perfect will of God (the new creation life of Christ Jesus Crucified inside a believer). So many people are getting frustrated in practicing *Christian religion* by making empty motivational declarations that does not come to manifestations because they have not become dead 100% with Christ on the Cross then merged together in His resurrection so that He fills them in the place of quiet time/personal prayer fellowship and every second communion with HIS UTTERANCE and not empty head knowledge of the Scriptures. He fills and refills those who are continually burning with HIS CRUCIFIED LIFE such that they speak what He prompts them and it comes to pass yet as these manifests they become more humble and giving all Glory to GOD not to their personal righteousness or efforts while growing in radical holiness that is spotless despite persecutions, sufferings, pleasures and human endowments.

Great Grace Brethren
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Holy Spirit keep us burning on the altar of the Cross with Jesus Christ Crucified till He comes again in glory. Amen.

Leviticus 6:8 "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:9 Command Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering: It is the burnt offering, because of the burning upon the altar all night unto the morning, and the fire of the altar shall be burning in it. 6:10 And the priest shall put on his linen garment, and his linen breeches shall he put upon his flesh, and take up the ashes which the fire hath consumed with the burnt offering on the altar, and he shall put them beside the altar. 6:11 And he shall put off his garments, and put on other garments, and carry forth the ashes without the camp unto a clean place. 6:12 And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings. 6:13 The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out."
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Accepting the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with Urgency:
"They will crush you into the ground, and your children with you. Your enemies will not leave a single stone in place, because you did not accept your opportunity for salvation.” (Luke 19:44 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2020
[ The Lord, the Psalmist’s Shepherd. ] [ A Psalm of David. ] The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want. He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still and quiet waters. He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. (Psalm 23:1-3 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2020
ONLY THE PLAN/WILL OF GOD WILL MANIFEST IN THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED:
Isaiah 14:24 King James Version (KJV)
"The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
John 3:14 "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."
Hebrews 12:2 *Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith*; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jeremiah 29:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and God ?
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, *Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Romans 5:5 And *hope maketh not ashamed*; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit which is given unto us.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Abbah My FATHER; I Love the way YOU FATHER ME!!!

Thanks be to Jesus Christ Crucified; MY VICTORY!!!

Sweet Holy Spirit My BREATH; I LOVE YOU!!!

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 4:18 *There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS WHAT OVERCOMES THE WORLD/SIN/FEARS/DISEASES/VIRUS/FEAR-OF-DEATH/CURSES/DEATH/SATAN/HELL-FIRE:
1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Now May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. (Romans 15:13)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
ONLY THE PLAN/WILL OF GOD WILL MANIFEST IN THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED:
Isaiah 14:24 King James Version (KJV)
"The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hebrews 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promises; ) 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2020
"Then, with the crowds listening, he turned to his disciples and said, “Beware of these teachers of religious law! For they like to parade around in flowing robes and love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces. And how they love the seats of honor in the synagogues and the head table at banquets. Yet they shamelessly cheat widows out of their property and then pretend to be pious by making long prayers in public. Because of this, they will be severely punished.” (Luke 20:46-48 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2020
"But that the dead are raised [from death]—even Moses made known and showed in the passage concerning the [burning] bush, where he calls the Lord, The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Now He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to Him all men are alive [whether in the body or out of it] and they are alive [not dead] unto Him [in definite relationship to Him]." (Luke 20:37-38 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
"And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth [there will be] distress (trouble and anguish) of nations in bewilderment and perplexity [without resources, left wanting, embarrassed, in doubt, not knowing which way to turn] at the roaring (the echo) of the tossing of the sea, Men swooning away or expiring with fear and dread and apprehension and expectation of the things that are coming on the world; for the [very] powers of the heavens will be shaken and caused to totter. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with great (transcendent and overwhelming) power and [all His kingly] glory (majesty and splendor). Now when these things begin to occur, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption (deliverance) is drawing near."
(Luke 21:25-28 amp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Go Back To Your First Love / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.