Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (875634 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:32pm On May 02, 2022
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:39pm On May 02, 2022
"For the *grace of God has appeared to all human being*, bringing salvation for all people, this same grace trains/teaches us how to renounce/resist/reject ungodliness/sin/temptations and worldly passions/thoughts/desires/imaginations,

and this same grace teaches/trains us how to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives in the present age(world/generation/country/marriage/job/business/talents/skills/offices/vocation/unmarried-state),

this same grace teaches/trains how to wait for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us *to redeem/deliver us from ALL lawlessness(iniquity/flesh/evil/wickedness/appearances-of-sin)*

and *to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works*. Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you." (Titus 2:11-15)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tzarn: 4:01pm On May 04, 2022
Please am still a student am in ss2 and i need financial support pls any body that wants to help me can call this number:08137622679
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:33pm On May 04, 2022
Hi there,

Chibuogwu Onyemaechi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Wed, 4 May 2022, 20:00 Europe/London(GMT)

Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:

Please click this URL to start or join. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75330211230?pwd=uynd6e7LLckiEDG2GIfuJx4L4USL5X.1
Or, go to https://us04web.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID: 753 3021 1230 and password: 6U5BV9
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:37am On May 05, 2022
Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light(Jesus Christ Crucified), having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
Hi there,

Chibuogwu Onyemaechi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Time: Thu, 5 May 2022, 20:00 Europe/London(GMT)

Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:

Please click this URL to start or join. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72829865734?pwd=bFbQdMGuokseCXF-VsrwnAeIlJVxAb.1
Or, go to https://us04web.zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID: 728 2986 5734 and password: L3GXq5
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:30am On May 07, 2022
Please help I don't want to commit suicide.
It will bring shame to my family. My 4 young kids still needs me.
https://www.nairaland.com/7093979/breaking-point-already-need
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
"Jesus answered, The first and principal one of all commands is: Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God is one Lord;

30 And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment.

31 The second is like it and is this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these." (Mark 12:29-31 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 2:08am On May 11, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:30am On May 11, 2022
"And one Ananias, a devout man according to the Law, well spoken of by all the Jews who resided there,

13 Came to see me, and standing by my side said to me, Brother Saul, look up and receive back your sight. And in that very instant I [recovered my sight and] looking up saw him.

14 And he said, The God of our forefathers has destined and appointed you to come progressively to know His will [to perceive, to recognize more strongly and clearly, and to become better and more intimately acquainted with His will], and to see the Righteous One (Jesus Christ, the Messiah), and to hear a voice from His [own] mouth and a message from His [own] lips;

15 For you will be His witness unto all men of everything that you have seen and heard." (Acts. 22:12-15 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 3:08am On May 14, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:29pm On May 14, 2022
"Come to Me(Jesus Christ Crucified), all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]" (Matthew 11:28 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dharwin: 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
Pls kindly send the video of deborah samuel that was burnt
Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:23am On May 16, 2022
Abbah Our Father, we pray to obtain mercy fresh from your throne of grace this day (16-05-2022) and every fresh second we spend on this earthly existence so that we find and have grace to serve you acceptably with holiness and Godly fear today (16-05-2022) and every fresh second we spend on this earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:33am On May 16, 2022
Luke 8:10 And He(Jesus Christ Crucified) said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:04am On May 16, 2022
Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:41pm On May 17, 2022
John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:40am On May 19, 2022
Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:42pm On May 19, 2022
Am I (Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) capable of standing for Jesus like Deborah Yakubu in the face of threat to our life ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:48am On May 22, 2022
I pray that the mercy of GOD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) will be provoked and released fresh over our lives this day (22-05-2022) and every fresh second of our earthly existence in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:53am On May 22, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God in spirit and in truth today (22-05-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chukajulu: 6:58pm On May 22, 2022
Join us today if you are Single and searching for a life partner.

Join our WhatsApp group for Singles seeking serious commitment and seeking to learn principles of building relationships.

Chat up 09094301276
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:20am On May 23, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God in spirit and in truth today (23-05-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:10am On May 23, 2022
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:10am On May 23, 2022
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Jesus Sets Free / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.