Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,204 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (886692 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mark 11:22-26 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Isaiah 38:1-22 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.
Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD,
And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying,
Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.
And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.
And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;
Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
The writing of Hezekiah king of Judah, when he had been sick, and was recovered of his sickness:
I said in the cutting off of my days, I shall go to the gates of the grave: I am deprived of the residue of my years.
I said, I shall not see the LORD, even the LORD, in the land of the living: I shall behold man no more with the inhabitants of the world.
Mine age is departed, and is removed from me as a shepherd's tent: I have cut off like a weaver my life: he will cut me off with pining sickness: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me.
I reckoned till morning, that, as a lion, so will he break all my bones: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me.
Like a crane or a swallow, so did I chatter: I did mourn as a dove: mine eyes fail with looking upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.
What shall I say? he hath both spoken unto me, and himself hath done it: I shall go softly all my years in the bitterness of my soul.
O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live.
Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.
For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.
The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth.
The LORD was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the LORD.
For Isaiah had said, Let them take a lump of figs, and lay it for a plaister upon the boil, and he shall recover.
Hezekiah also had said, What is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the LORD?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Isaiah 39:1-8 At that time Merodach-baladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered.
And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.
Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country unto me, even from Babylon.
Then said he, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.
Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD of hosts:
Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon: nothing shall be left, saith the LORD.
And of thy sons that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away; and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.
Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD which thou hast spoken. He said moreover, For there shall be peace and truth in my days.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2023
"but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble and sin [by leading him away from My teaching], it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone [as large as one turned by a donkey] hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
“Woe (judgment is coming) to the world because of stumbling blocks and temptations to sin! It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to the person on whose account or through whom the stumbling block comes!" (Matthew 18:6-7 AMP)

Decency and moderate dressing is still a fruit of the Holy Spirit such that you do not be an instrument for leading other people into sexual imaginations and lust and perversions.

Clothes that cover from our neck level to our knees and without being too-tight to reveal contours of the body so much is still the good standard for helping other human beings not to plunge into lustful sexual imaginations and fantasies.

So many people who claim to have been born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified are now wearing what used to be called *tight-under-wears comfortably* to come out of their rooms while some wear it to engage in social media content displays or conversations as well as walking freely on the streets.

While we may make excuses for *forgetfulness and ignorance*, we will not stop admonishing each other to *genuinely bear fruits of a true repentance and salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified*

In these generation of seemingly free content creation and sharing, let us beware that we shall all give account one day to GOD for all that we projected upon the eyes and minds and ears of our fellow human being thus
"For we [believers will be called to account and] must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be repaid for what has been done in the body, whether good or bad [that is, each will be held responsible for his actions, purposes, goals, motives—the use or misuse of his time, opportunities and abilities]." (2 Corinthians 5:10 AMP)

please do not be quick to speak or comment or share-a-media-content or respond-to-issues/attacks in order to express your anger or seeming knowledge because you will be condemned or justified by the word of your mouth
thus
"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." (Matthew 12:37 kjv)

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift/quick to hear/listen, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God." (James 1:19-20 kjv)

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." (Galatians 5:13 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Emelyluv(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Please Add us on WhatsApp for spirit filled messages and words. https:///ERklSOjJu0S5iLHTrF8RLp
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pdsco: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hi House.
I want to invite you to join us at The Baptizing Church, Out of Zion for an experience of Word and Worship.

Our worship centre is located at Cane Village, Wasimi, Maryland, Lagos.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by bogey: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Christianity begins from home as God instituted the first marriage and He likes things orderly. Now my challenge is the female character that is confused about their role. They desire the comfort of marriage but not the sacrifice. The first church is the home. God also created woman as a helper to the man and not another creature to be worshiped (which most women believes in recent times as their mind has been corrupted by the devil).

Now for me, I won't be in any association where there will also be women expecting free gifts from me without any responsibility nor accountability to me (God forbid). So all these socializing by women in expectation of gifts from strangers is self deceit therefore and null and void. Your life depends on how you treat your home (Christian or not) and that includes both husband and children, staying true to them without any form of deceit / pranks for self gain or else, soon you shall find yourself six feet below ground by God's special grace. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by incantations(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
*#𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄*

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

I declare that I take charge of my life and make it what I want it to be in line with God’s will for me. I give life, beauty and order to my world through the energy of my words. I live in righteousness, victory, health, success and prosperity. I will never find myself walking in lack because the Lord is my Shepherd. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham; I have access to untold wealth.

Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply. The grace and ability of God are at work in me, I function with such an outstanding proficiency that everyone around me is inspired for excellence; and I am divinely powered to teach many how to live and do things right through my words, actions, character, love, faith, and integrity.

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! Blessed be God!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by incantations(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
*#RealityCheck*

Irrespective of the darkness and evil in the world in these last days, you’re to shine ever so brightly. So, what’s happening is, while there’s darkness in the world, we’re not waiting for the light of God to shine; rather, we shine, for He’s made us His light in a dark world. How do you shine? It’s by acting out God’s Word; living out the Gospel; doing the works of God. Matthew 5:16, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by incantations(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
*'Dívíɳҽ 卄ealtɧ Cσnfҽssiσɳs'*

July 23rd, 2023

I rejoice that I am in Christ and the Holy Spirit lives in me! I am supernaturally positioned to do wonders in my world. I am fully yielded to the Holy Spirit; thus, I am aligned with God’s plan for my health and my life. Blessed be God!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by incantations(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
*#RealityCheck*

Every seed has in it all that it requires to produce other seeds, and invariably, a forest. Being born again, you’re like a seed, loaded with everything you’ll ever need for growth and success in life. Your prosperity and success are independent of the principles and economics of this world. You’ve been abundantly endowed and imbued with all the grace, wisdom, and power you need for an eternally triumphant life. Have this consciousness. Think, and live as a victor, for that’s who you are in Christ.

#PastorChrisOyakhilome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by incantations(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
*'Dívíɳҽ 卄ealtɧ Cσnfҽssiσɳs'*

July 25th, 2023

My life is the expression of all that Christ is. His divine life is manifested through me. I live in the consciousness of my divine life and origin in Christ, knowing that the life I live is superior to sickness, disease, and defeat.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by incantations(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
*#𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄*

*KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD*

I declare that this is my season of joy therefore i rejoice in the Lord for He is my Strength! The word of God is producing in me what it talks about and I rise above all limiting system of the world. I have an extraordinary capacity to contemplate, think, envision and see endless possibilities; no situation or difficulty can deter me, because I've been set on a perpetual journey of advancement, upliftment and promotion.

I am a member of glorious and triumphant body of Christ. Therefore I live above shortage, scarcity and want. I'm indestructible; no matter what happens, I win, because the word put me over and guarantee my Victory. Greater is he that's in me then he that's in the world. I reign and rule with Christ now and always. I'm full of God! I'm strong, sound, full of His love, wisdom and divine essence. My life is full of grace. Hallelujah!

God's wisdom is at work in me and I am moving with power and great glory; there is no stopping me. I am propelled by your Word and Spirit, in the path of Success and greatness. I'm fulfilling my destiny in Christ, gloriously, bursting forth in prosperity and success. By the power of the spirit, I cast off worthless and unproductive thoughts, and I use my mind correctly to picture the glorious and victorious I have in Christ. Blessed be God.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Lamentations 3:37 *Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass,* when *the LORD(Abbah Our Father; the JUST and ONLY OWNER of each and EVERY HUMAN LIFE) commandeth it not?*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jesus Christ Crucified is God's answer to every need of each and every human being!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jesus Christ Crucified is God's answer to every challenge of each and every human being on this earth!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2023
Repent now from your lifestyle that trusts in your human strength, calculations, self-righteousness, wealth and beauty then put your trust in Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mzfarayola: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
I came across this post about bible verses for relationship problems and I thought to share. You can find it here: https://amazonsclique.com/relationship-problems-bible-verses/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sportivation(m): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2023
Wonders without number!

Man of God shares testimony of how boy without eyeballs received miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47VV2hQjq8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2023
1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2023
"We have an altar—the cross where Christ was sacrificed—where those who continue to seek salvation by obeying Jewish laws can never be helped. 11 Under the system of Jewish laws, the high priest brought the blood of the slain animals into the sanctuary as a sacrifice for sin, and then the bodies of the animals were burned outside the city. 12 That is why Jesus suffered and died outside the city, where his blood washed our sins away." (Hebrews 13:10-12 TLB)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sonofElElyon: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2023
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMGVY6X

This book reveals the power behind the drive for a new world order. Get a copy!

The New World Order Agenda

Introduction

The history of humanity is replete with megalomaniacs who sought to rule over all mankind. These saw themselves as special and superior to all others, and their nation the chosen people to rule the world. They conquered other lands by force of arms and unleashed terror and mass slaughter upon all those who dared to resist their ruthless reign and question their decisions. They imposed their own ideas, preferences, values and laws on conquered, subjugated lands and peoples. They sought to create a new world and be "God" over it. Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, Cyrus the Great of Medo-Persia, Alexander the Great of Macedonia, The Caesars of Rome, Genghis Khan the Mongol, Attila the Hun, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, Adolf Hitler of Germany, the Colonial Empires of Britain, France, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Japan etc. and even ISIS (The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) which now has affiliates and cells all over the world are notable examples.
Although most people are of the view that the era of attempts at world domination and achieving a one world totalitarian government is over, there are still many who believe there is a new world order agenda being implemented in a subtle and unnoticeable manner by some individuals, the fulcrum being the establishment of a one world government which shall impose it's values and laws upon the world. Though these "conspiracy theories" are largely scoffed at, this book successfully proves that the fears are real and not imagined, though not in the form perceived by the "theorists". The driving force and power behind the push for a new world order and a one world government is exposed in this book. It is a force and power not of this world.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sportivation(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
See How Mummy Eno, NSPPDIANS Celebrated Pastor Jerry on his Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lw00lRG28
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by GRACEGLORY: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lead well

REGISTRATION LINK
www.theadvanceconference.org

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Intercession/prayers by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified *is the 1st and the most basic and the most important responsibility of every human being who believes that he/she has been redeemed by the blood of the lamb; Jesus Christ Crucified*

We were *justified by the blood of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life* which means *that in the ancestral curses from Adam's disobedience, we were unacceptable in the Presence of a Holy God; Our Creator but by the blood of Jesus which justified us, we are now acceptable in His PRESENCE*

We are not called to be in His PRESENCE without doing anything

We come into His PRESENCE to *talk/dialogue/chat/communicate/commune/fellowship with HIM consistently and progressively*

This is *called intercession(prayers and praise) as the primary responsibility of each and every human being who believes that he/she has been redeemed and justified by the blood of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life*

Intercession(prayers and praise) according to the correct context or interpretation of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Life(His Sonship) is only possible *through deliberate consistent and progressive study of the word of God written in the whole holy bible(personally and with other believers) while asking the Holy Spirit for His own interpretations on each passage*

This is why the early disciples *insisted only on focusing majorly on the ministry of the WORD of God and prayers*

This was also the major focus of Jesus as He kept asking *How will the scriptures be fulfilled?*...

He prayed throughout the night before choosing His first disciples...

And

*filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit, He said, Father, I thank You for hiding the secrets of the kingdom of God from the normal human logic and revealing it to human beings that are sincerely humble*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by brownroofpipuar: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Proverbs 3:1-6 (KJV) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by onlybelieve: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Proverbs 3:1-6 (KJV) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by WarCat: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2023
How to receive God's Free Gift of Eternal Life and be 100% sure of going to Heaven after you die:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA5OLBO9MKQ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by megalife: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Purposeful Team Players – Part 2 / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.