Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,176 members, 7,939,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? (1601 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by GeneralGaricks: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please am in love with a Nairalander. How do i tell her without others finding out what we are cooking

Seun please help. I could marry her. I hope things work out.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by dopeJemi: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dude,

Send her a PM(private message)
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by UjSizzle(f): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
What's the mailbox for again??
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by greedie1(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
am i the one?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
gree-die:
am i the one?
hmm...oh!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
*following* grin

M I da one
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by greedie1(f): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
binger: hmm...oh!
wetin?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by 25omega(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
send her a PM and it goes to the email address she used to setup her NL account.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by luvmijeje(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
U too?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by dmcdad: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
General Garicks: Please am in love with a Nairalander. How do i tell her without others finding out what we are cooking

Seun please help. I could marry her. I hope things work out.

Do u have to announce it? Y not just send her a private message? With that no one will know whats cooking.. Hmm?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by amyg(f): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nw we knw
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Attention seekin mofo
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Andrew3(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Or can you manage gay? grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Dyt(f): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
^ y u followin me every where?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
gree-die:
am i the one?

Yeah, he actually told me it was you. undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by greedie1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tashamania:

Yeah, he actually told me it was you. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
gree-die:

grin grin grin grin grin

He also told me he couldn't stand your three giant teeth undecided grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by GeneralGaricks: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
::Andrew:::
Or can you manage gay? grin grin grin

With all due respect sir, i cant do gay. Am a christian.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by GeneralGaricks: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dyt: Attention seekin mofo

Hello, am sincere...

luvmijeje: U too?

Yes, am in love...
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by greedie1(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2012
Tashamania:

grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Nnekacherry: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tashamania:

grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by chaotik(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
so many hopeless babes in da house . . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
gree-die how do you send someone the so-called 'PM' ?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by greedie1(f): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2012
maxwello.yg:
gree-die how do you send someone the so-called 'PM' ?
uhm.....

go to the persons profile, click on send mail, den send!! smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
dopeJemi: Dude,

Send her a PM(private message)
sorry, hw can 1 send a pm??
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by dopeJemi: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lolaabokoku: sorry, hw can 1 send a pm??

Go 2 d person's profiLe, u'lL see "send emaiL Message to....." Den cLick on it
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by GeneralGaricks: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
She has not replied my PM. I will announce my crush on her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by shizzle11(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2012
General Garicks: She has not replied my PM. I will announce my crush on her.

Lol...is she aware u sent her a pm? As in does she visit d site?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by GeneralGaricks: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2012
shizzle11:

Lol...is she aware u sent her a pm? As in does she visit d site?

I havent seen her comments for some time. I dont know if she is shy.

Her email and/or the site should inform her of my PM.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her??? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
gree-die:

uhm.....

go to the persons profile, click on send mail, den send!! smiley
thanks !

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Ideal Husband And Wife & Be Hooked For Life / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / Am 34 & Ready For Marriage Now, Any Lady Ready Like Me? Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.