Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,784 members, 7,889,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

That Praying Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Praying Couple (570 Views)

90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! / I Am Really Praying For My Siblings And I To Do Well! / More Of The Time Praying And Fasting Than Actually Making Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Praying Couple by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2012
A car travelling on "Third Mainland" Bridge in Lagos is fully supported by the integrity of the bridge. It doesn't matter what the driver may be feeling, or thinking about, or discussing with someone in the passenger seat. What gets the car safely to the other side is the integrity of the bridge, which the driver was willing to trust.

In the same way, God asks us to trust his integrity, his character...his compassion, love, wisdom, righteousness on our behalf. He says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." "Trust in him at all times, O people. Pour out your heart before him. God is a refuge for us."

In marriage sometimes its hard to maintain a strong prayer life with your spouse. When hubby annoys you or you have upset each other, its hard to open up in prayer fully. Prayer, like I've mentioned before is very intimate.

I come from the proverbial broken home. It did something to me, it made me feel like marriage wasn't meant to be for life. Before I ever got married, I always had a voice in my head telling me my marriage would just be a time bomb and wouldn't last. I don't know if anyone out there can relate with that but what it does is that when things aren't going right in the marriage you feel the exit is right there, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. A very bad formula for tolerance and patience, love, long-suffering, dedication and endurance. http:///UaAdkh

(1) (Reply)

Selling Dress For Women / Your Wife Or Your Mother. What Will You Do? / Lets Post Our Mums Pictures In A Way To Wish Them Happy Mothering Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.