Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! (2481 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by Johnnyessence(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
BOONE COUNTY, West Virginia —Margaret Allen has raised 14 kids of her own, but none has given her a grandchild she so desperately wants.

I’m not sure why my own kids won’t breed. Shame on them,” Allen told smhwtfnews.com “But God always answers my prayers and though, at my age, the so called “doctors” say I can’t get knocked up, they is wrong. I pray hard enough, God will let me give birth to a grandchild. I mean, my own child, that I will treat like a grandchild.”

Margaret Allen got up every morning at 3 A.M. and would pray fourteen hours straight for God to put a baby inside her. Once she is finished, the octogenarian typically eats a few TV dinners and then spends the rest of the night in bed “mating with” a 22-year-old man she has chosen to be the father.

She is so dedicated, like professional athlete-level dedicated,” Margaret’s friend Angie Dickson, a fellow congregation member at Bible Baptist Church, said. “When she sets a goal in her head, she don’t stop till she succeeds. Last year she spent two weeks praying my IBS away. She stopped a terrorist attack on our town. She even prayed for some homosexual men to get out of town and they did, eventually. She is truly a miracle worker. God will give her a baby.”http://modernandhealthylife.com/2016/04/13/90-year-old-woman-pregnant-years-praying/

Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by BossDanniee(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
FTC..Nawa o!
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by johnwizey: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Is her second name SARAH
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by donbenedict(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
shocked d young man get mind ooooooooo..

I no fit chook my tin insyd there oooo shocked angry
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by ify2nyce(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
what is happen?I no understand the Tori

how can your own child be your grandchild?
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by ihitenansa: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
This got 2 be the 8th wonder! shocked
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by chriskosherbal(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2016
There is absolutely nothing prayer cannot do.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by Chanchit: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
WTF!
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by Iolite(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
ify2nyce:
what is happen?I no understand the Tori

how can your own child be your grandchild?

It's like she needed a grandchild but her children couldn't giver her, so she decided to do it herself.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by crackhaus: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Should this story turn out to be gospel (as I'm still in serious doubt), I'd be more concerned with the mental health of that 22year old boy having sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by orisa37: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
GrandMa, you will deliver in Heaven. What a life? What a Bible? What a way to convey God up to His Godsphere? You are a Nuclear Launcher Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by itstpia8: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians are everywhere.

Voice of Esau, hand of Jacob things.

Btw, why is the name Allen trending these past few days?
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by peacengine(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
What is diz?
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
this is historic oooo. i haven't see this before ooo. God u are so great.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by greatgod2012(f): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
And you people want me to believe this, except you can convince me that she's the Sarah we read in the Bible. And their stories are even world apart, so I'm ain't believing this. Prayer works though, but I just don't want to believe this.

Good luck to those believing the story.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by mumtriplet2: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2016
God answer me this year so that those who call me names will rejoice with me.

I ask for triplet in Jesus nan Amen
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
mumtriplet2:
God answer me this year so that those who call me names will rejoice with me.

I ask for triplet in Jesus nan Amen
amen receive it in Jesus name.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by orisa37: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Through her 22year old last born, "Babatunde".  All the same, she is a lioness and has nerves. We want to know when "Omotunde"is born. He may be The New Jerusalem we are waiting for.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by orisa37: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
The mother goats train the goatees how to do it and no one trains Oyinbo to be gay. It's an adventure.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by orisa37: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerians are everywhere.
Yes, but this one is a Fulani Herdswoman.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by UIA04(f): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't get it

So God answered her prayers for an impossibility only for her to be pregnant with a bastard child.

Talk about praying homosexuals out of your town when you also are committing sexual sin

I'm very sure she also "prayed" for that 22 year old "baby" she's bleeping to turn to a fool. I mean which 22 year old today would gladly mess his great grandma's age mate out of true love.
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by cococandy(f): 3:31am On Apr 18, 2016
mmm okay. Good for her
Re: 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! by orisa37: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Please move this Topic to: Religion and to Science and Technology.

(1) (Reply)

Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / How Can I Handle This Issue With My Nephew And Niece / How Is Interracial Relationships Accepted/viewed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.