Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (10660 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Sike(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2012
So Help me God is what i can say.
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2012
If she is a Nairalander and I admire all her comments, then she is the one.
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Temi231(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2012
smiley grin cool
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Temi231(f): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
tongue if she's a nairalander....Smh grin
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Ozovehe65(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmmm....
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Abyjah: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
If I hit her and she's more bothered that I hurt my hand as a result of her being an annoyance, then, presto! I've found her!
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by qunleajayi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
When u are about to get a job, a new car, a house..or even attend a new church.
How do u know its the right one? The answer is that you dont, but you if use your
judgement wisely, compare what you see with what you have pre-determined that you need
and you take it step by step, you will soon know...There is an element of risk involved
in getting what you want, but it shoulddnt stop you from taking a bold and informed step...
or retreating if it is not going well...

Best of luck..You all...
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by tunapawizzy: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
binger: You can know...
1.If he/she possess those qualities you've been looking out for
2.You feel comfortable and excited whenever you see he/she
3.There is a mutual feeling of love and care between you two

2. ..........WHENEVER U SEE HIM/HER
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
...when you find the one, you will definitely know smiley
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by purplekayc(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
U don't know u fell it!
How do you know the right carrear for you?
How do you know which food is your best?
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Foxyhoxy(f): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
richarts: When your pastors told you that she or he are the peoples.
chaiiiii, i don finish. i want 2 believe dis is an intentional grammatical bullet. na wa 4 some bh grammar peeps oooo. well, @ op, its just mainly thru prayers. God wil definitely show ya a sign n also wid d aid of ya pastor counselling u ryt....
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by idugbe(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
There is no special way to know, other than the same way you choose your career, a business venture and so on. For a christian, you cannot start hearing from God with the issue of a life partner when you have not been hearing from Him in other issues like evangelism, loving others etc. You have to first develop a relationship of speaking and hearing from God.
One does not sharpen his sword in the war front, he does that even before the battle starts, so start a relationship with God first.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by dnawah(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Make urself right one 1st and pray 4 the other right one to come.people can change,all u have to do is to adapt and make she/he ur right one.(no block of cement is right to sit on another,is left 4 the builder to choose,cut and amend.)
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by clemz85(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Consult the Oracle?

Gbaguann!
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by aweleokolo: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Abyjah: If I hit her and she's more bothered that I hurt my hand as a result of her being an annoyance, then, presto! I've found her!

but who's son is this?
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by abdullkabar(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
I dnt think there anything like right par tner..just sombdy u wish 2 share ur life wit.
Pipul full outside wey beta pass am,so lets 4get 'u ar my special angel'...angel 4 where?..i pray
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by Syncan(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
sanb: There are certain things I’ll take into account through my observation to determine if he’s the right one for me.

•He’s someone who’ll have the fear of God in him;
•I need to see myself spending the rest of my life with him and having kids with him;
•He’ll be someone I can trust and has my best interest at heart as well as being my best friend;
•Acknowledging and showing him respect and appreciation as the head of the home;
•He’s someone who’ll appreciate my efforts as his spouse i.e. a team player and not a competitor as well as willing to compromise;
•Good character i.e. not arrogant, rude or egocentric;
•Good sense of humour i.e. he makes me smile; console and share my sorrow, pain or other difficulties with me and wipe my tears away;
•He’ll need to set good attainable goals for himself and gets productive in achieving them. This will certainly motivate me to do my best as his spouse to help him achieve them;
•I’ll take account of how he handles money; it’s a key factor in a marriage. Does he know how to save for the rainy day or does he go all the way to spend without thinking; and
•I’ll also like him to have a good dress sense/code which doesn’t have to be all designer gear.

hahahaha...what an Impressive check list you've got here...I wish you luck though, but remember you've only got to decide from the candidates available, and We are more often than not...limited. grin However most of what you post here really depends on you.
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by esere826: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Temi 23: Hello Nairalanders,
This question has been bothering my mind for some time now!! How do you know if a lady is your wife to be and
how do you know if a man is your husband to be.
To the married: How do you know he or she is the right one for your life..

Is it through your instinct or through prayer by pastor or you just go ahead...

There are many right ones out there
You'll have to date to find out, or receive recommendation to settle for one

Then you take the plunge and hope for the best
na so life be
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by lukade: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
the right one will compliment your weak points
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by dBard: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: You can't know. You only take a calculated risk

I kinda agree wit u here but den dre's dat undeniable 'feeling' ,dat comfort, u get bin arnd d person..or so I believe. not married yet cool
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? by True2myself24(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2012
When you realize that it's him that you want, not just the comfort of being in a relationship. When you're cuddling at night and you realize that you wouldn't have anybody else's arms around you but your man. When you see his faults and accept them because his good outweighs the bad. And when you realize that if things shouldn't work out, yes you will move on, but there is only one of him and whoever comes next will never be him. When all this happens, it's obvious that he's the one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / My Husband Cheated On Me / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.