Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,485 members, 7,937,419 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace (8704 Views)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / Woman Lynched In Lagos Over Kidnap Attempt (viewers Discretion Advised) / Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by achi4u(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2012
To the news;

There were rumours that Anambra state govt is planing to ban okada like most other SEasterns states have done thereby prompting the traders (which am part of ) to organise prayers and fasting for God to come to our rescue.The issue of kidnappers are before this new development so everything were commited in the hands of the Almighty.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by Fkforyou(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2012
Mehn dis thread na war..o,well dats what you get when someone makes a mistake and doesn't admit he is wrong or try to make people see where he is coming for and another set of people instead of correcting him for his mistake starts to insult him,as if they them self are perfect.This is a clear case of misunderstanding....Peace Out!
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by rusher14: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2012
aribisala0: All this because some idiots have a problem with English. The offending word being "hungry" which to them conjures up images of I wonder what that makes them imbue the word with an idiosyncratic meaning.

E don do na!!
You alone wan fight how many people?
You be Jackie Chan?
I know it was a communication breakdown but does that mean you guys must insult each other?
Even you Aribisala, could have been more diplomatic first in your choice of word and secondly in explaining before throwing further invectives.
You do realize that lots of non-ibos insult the Ibos here on NL so they do get touchy about any misplaced sentiment.
Try and be friendly with people regardless of all that has happened.
Hope you guys can reconcile.
Gosh!!!!
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by Afam4eva(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Abagworo: That is the irony of it all. When there was kidnapping in Aba one Nairalander "Chino" was making mockery of it and recently when there was a little upsurge in Imo State, the same "chino" made mockery of it and went further to call Imo girls prostitutes. Now "AIDS" and "Kidnapping" is taking over his State. I won't make mockery of it though but it goes to show that its best to sympathize and encourage than to mock and talk down anyone experiencing a set back.
You don't have to say it. At times it's best to keep quiet. It's human nature to try to use other people's predicament to run them down not knowing that what goes around comes around. Chino is not Anambra. There are millions of Anambrarians that won't speak ill of other people.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by Lordave: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2012
Chai!! This thread sweet die!!! grin

Joblessness
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by kooto(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2012
emmysenior: Somethings don't need spiritual approach. They should just beef up security around the area, mount security posts at strategic locations.
And after securing the area/ strategic locations, and the kidnappers can't come in there; will the targeted bussiness men not go beyond strategic locations? so what next?[what if your suggestion has been put in place] they are not foolish in taking a spiritual approach, God can solve the problem.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by antontech(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Leave that shameless governor that goes abt buying awards with our money.He has disappointed Anambrarians
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by rusher14: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
aribisala0:
I am not interested in any Igbo conflict. Never get involved in that any one try me I blind him eye. Then his mother is next.
Man Aribs you sure are a funny man.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by JikoSnazzy(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2012
aribisala0: 15000 hungry men calling on God grin
idiot...
Least earned trader in Nkwo Nnewi can feed you lifetime undecided
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by aribisala0(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2012
JikoSnazzy:
idiot...
Least earned trader in Nkwo Nnewi can feed you lifetime undecided
Let him go and feed your mother.
Onye amaru akukwo
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by ESULAALU: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
mike404:
Why you no get sense like this angry

Even the sense wey common he no get,he is a fool dont mind the id-ota calling himself aribisala.
hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by ESULAALU: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
aribisala0:
Let him go and feed your mother.
Onye amaru akukwo

Anofia like you..bas-tard.
You dn feed your own mother before you dey advise someone to go feed him own mama.
Thunder fire you,na sh-it you go chop last.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by ESULAALU: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
rusher14:
E don do na!!
You alone wan fight how many people?
You be Jackie Chan?
I know it was a communication breakdown but does that mean you guys must insult each other?
Even you Aribisala, could have been more diplomatic first in your choice of word and secondly in explaining before throwing further invectives.
You do realize that lots of non-ibos insult the Ibos here on NL so they do get touchy about any misplaced sentiment.
Try and be friendly with people regardless of all that has happened.
Hope you guys can reconcile.
Gosh!!!!

If you know this guy called Aribisala you will know he indeed deserves to be insulted very well.
Not only is he quick to insult people he can curse like no man's business.
My guy abeg,let people insult him oooo,that his own karma visiting him,it is good for him to have a taste of the poo he tries to shove down the throats of people on this forum.Insulting people's mothers and fathers,a very disprectful boy and I have to say he is a disgrace to yoruba people,if you understand yoruba,you will understand what this means ''omo ale aribisala'' na im the guy be.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by ESULAALU: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
aribisala0: hun·gry (hnggr)
adj. hun·gri·er, hun·gri·est
1. Experiencing a desire or need for food.
2. Extremely desirous; avid: hungry for recognition.
3. Characterized by or expressing hunger or craving: hungry eyes.
4. Lacking richness or fertility: hungry soil.

Someone please tell me why my use of the word "HUNGRY" has triggered all these insults

Because you lack even the commonest sense which you can buy anywhere including on Nairalan,I have said it and I will say it again,you will continually be disgaced on this forum,as long as you keep insulting people and their parents.I am yoruba like you and I am so proud to say you are indeed a bas-t-ard yoruba boy.
Re: Traders Shutdown Nnewi Market Over Kidnap Menace by aribisala0(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
ESULAALU:

Because you lack even the commonest sense which you can buy anywhere including on Nairalan,I have said it and I will say it again,you will continually be disgaced on this forum,as long as you keep insulting people and their parents.I am yoruba like you and I am so proud to say you are indeed a bas-t-ard yoruba boy.
Your father is a wether

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PSC Promotes Three AIGs, Suspends Elevation Of Eight CPs / Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT / Any Policeman Found Guilty Of Power Abuse’ll Be Dismissed – IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.