Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,817 members, 7,966,015 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai (10582 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by skerries: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2012
These guys are all the same thiefs , even though what he said might being right but what alternative do we have for a change when both present and past politicians are all modern day thiefs including the writer, that make hard for a common man bear, but one thing for sure these thiefs Will not escape the wrath of God on judgment day, for all the souls they have wasted during their wicked leadership.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Cunninlingus: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

Do Nigeria proud, we're waiting for the truth that proves El Rufai wrong. cool

As I said I can and never will defend GEJ or vouch for him. El Rufai can't hide his hatred for GEJ or CAN and he has shown that he has a superior complex to every one in GEJ's cabinet. It is more like the pot calling the kettle black.

Google shit for yourself!
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Ribaman(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2012
El-Rufai is just another one of them!

He should begin by repenting, and acknowledging his role in the rot that we are experiencing right now!

To think that I once saw him as a presidential material. I even spoke of my willingness take time off my day job, to volunteer and organise for him!
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

As I said I can and never will defend GEJ or vouch for him. El Rufai can't hide his hatred for GEJ or CAN and he has shown that he has a superior complex to every one in GEJ's cabinet. It is more like the pot calling the kettle black.

Google poo for yourself!

DISAPPOINTED! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
When i was expecting a can of worms to prove that El Rufai's article was wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by victord1st: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

am not your google but if you ask nicely i will get it for you since i have unlimited bandwidth and super fast net connection.

so what do you say, sir?

pls post it ur honour.hope thts nice enough
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by gregg2: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2012
Dreamflyin: Its so disheartening hw we Nigerians regard corruption.
Enough of trbalism, lets see d facts, nt d man.
Dis can of worms left me SPEECHLESS.
Only Ogogoro customers like you will believe this crap from El-Rufai
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Cunninlingus: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

DISAPPOINTED! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
When i was expecting a can of worms to prove that El Rufai's article was wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

wikileaks has gone deep web. There is not a chance in hell that my browser will allow me to access the site and google won't even give you a search result to the site anymore. Before I can do that I will have to run my connection via a secure annonymous link (TOR) which is on my UNIX system which I don't have with me now.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2012
Here I am worrying where to hang my Private Jet when I acquire it, and El Rufai is already saying we are third after USA and China. Isn't it amazing ? El Rufai will prolly never own a private jet becos his lazy ass it all night sitting and criticizing a government that depends on a N'Delta Oil money instead of finding a way to make the North contributory to our common wealth ?
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by honeric01(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

wikileaks has gone deep web. There is not a chance in hell that my browser will allow me to access the site and google won't even give you a search result to the site anymore. Before I can do that I will have to run my connection via a secure annonymous link (TOR) which is on my UNIX system which I don't have with me now.

grin grin grin Mother of all excuses, Nigeria don kpeme o shocked shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by lukaino(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2012
El- Rufai did no harm but gave his opinion based on figures given by punch. Govt &all should learn a thing or two frm it

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by gregg2: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Only in El-Rufai's country will $31b build 41 refineries. By the way, how many did he build while in govt?
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by confusion247(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Hypocrites are here responding. When this thread was up there were more peeps defending Tinibu

[b]1. 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi: A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979, but which now belongs to Tinubu. The certificate of occupancy of the property valued at N450 million was signed and released to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after he assumed office.

2. Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely presented as Oando Plc Guest House. Later, he purportedly bought it from Oando, and used public funds to rebuild and renovate it. The Lagos State Government bought the property and paid an undisclosed sum to him and thereafter gave the property back to him under the bogus Pension Bill he signed to law shortly before he left office in 2007. The property is worth over N600 million.

3. The annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought by the State Government in 2006 for N450 million, purportedly to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving office.

4. The 250-hectare land valued at about N35billion and strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road was initially meant for a General Hospital for the people of Eti-Osa Local Government but was stolen by Tinubu and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd – a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu – to develop as Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

5. The 1,000 hectares of land valued at about N75billion located at Lakowe near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and given to Lekki Concession Company (LCC) which is partly- owned by Tinubu and Fashola and being developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd (ARM) as ADIVA project.

6. The prime land of 157 hectares with 2.5km of Atlantic beachfront valued at about N10billion and stolen by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin, etc in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and given to Ibukun Fakeye – his crony to build a golf course and luxury villa with little or no compensation to the villagers. In addition, Tinubu paid $20million (N3billion) out of public treasury to Ibukun Fakeye to commence the project in late 2006. Fashola has since released additional funding for this project, which is not owned by the state government.

7. The 14-hectare Parkview Ikoyi Estate foreshore land reclaimed by Lagos State Government is now owned by Bola Tinubu.

8. While in office, he allocated to himself the former Strabag yard beside the Lagos State Secretariat at Alausa, Ikeja. The property is now being developed into a shopping mall as big as the Palms in Lekki. This is public property brazenly stolen and now owned by Tinubu, aided by Fashola.

9. The choice property at Lekki-Epe road on which he built and owns the multi-billion naira Oriental Hotel and the extension of multi-storey car park beside it. Also, the multi-level recreation centre by Mobil in Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe road jointly owned with ARM and Tunji Olowolafe. All these assets valued at over N25billion were obtained without paying a kobo to the Lagos State Government.

10. Tinubu and Fashola sold the following prime Lagos properties to their personal friend and front – Prince Dipo Eludoyin at very ridiculous prices:

• The 3.8-hectare of land of Lagos State Fisheries office in VI (beside the Institute of Oceanography) valued at N3billion.

• The fishery landing jetty at Badore (where the Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated) valued at N500million

• The entire Ogudu foreshore scheme initially earmarked for a low-cost housing scheme valued at N5billion

• The Ilubinrin housing estate (which used to house Lagos state civil servants and judges up till 2007) valued at N2.5billion.

• The former Julius Berger yard at Oko Orisan, Epe valued at N450million.

11. Tinubu raised a loan of N4.7billion on Eko Akete project for which nothing was achieved before he turned around to sell the property to his Chagouri friends of Chagouri & Chagouri and Hitech Construction Ltd at a ridiculously low price at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

12. Tinubu applied to personally purchase the Federal Secretariat building while in office. When he couldn’t get to buy it, he directed Fashola to stop the eventual owner of the complex to develop it. The complex is presently wasting away courtesy of the Lagos State Government.

13. It took several months of horse trading and underhand payments before Fashola could allow the new owners of 1004 flats to redevelop the complex.

14. Several other buyers of Federal Government properties and developers of properties in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Government Reservation Area Ikeja were forced to succumb to the outrageous demands of Tinubu, Fashola, Commissioner Abosede and other officials of the Lagos State Physical Planning Ministry and were made to pay ridiculous amounts to private accounts before their redevelopments were approved. Those who refused or were unable to pay could not develop their properties. This is a major economic strangulation of property developers and has contributed largely to the skyrocketing rent in Ikoyi, VI and Lekki axis.

15. Tinubu converted all the plots of land where Lagos Polytechnic was located at Ikosi near the old toll gate. He chased away the Polytechnic in 2006 and went ahead to locate the choice plots to himself, his cronies and political associates. The headquarters of Television Continental (TVC), which is owned by him, is located there. He deprived the youths of Lagos of decent education because of his greed.

16. Tinubu singlehandedly sold the prime land on Aboyade Cole, Victoria Island which was recovered from some allotees, to UACN Properties Plc. The amount of proceeds was shrouded in secrecy.

17. Eludoyin, fronting for Tinubu, built the estate directly opposite Goshen Beach Estate in Lekki area.

18. Tinubu’s wife, Remi Tinubu, built the massive New Era Foundation youth camp at the junction of Eleko, off the Lekki-Epe express road, with Lagos State funds and has now converted it to personal use.

19. Tinubu owns the Fara Park Estate and the Beach Wood Estate both in Lekki.

20. The Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja, built and equipped with state funds, is now owned personally by Tinubu. He has put one Dr. Sikiru Tinubu, (a supposed cousin of his) to run the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Much of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

21. Several prominent Nigerians in the judiciary, police, INEC, and other sensitive agencies have obtained prime land from former Governor Tinubu and incumbent Governor Fashola over the years without paying a kobo. Many of them had turned around to sell the land to third parties at substantial profit. Many top officials in the police, INEC and the judiciary who participated in the 2003 and 2007 elections and tribunals in states where Tinubu has interest were compromised with parcels of free prime Lagos land and cash. If the Lagos State Land’s Bureau could publish the names and identities of beneficiaries of land allotees from 2000 to date, the scandal that will result is better imagined. Gbenga Ashafa, now a Senator, and Mrs. Awofisayo were the conduits through which these acts were being perpetrated. Both were also personally involved in various dubious land transactions on their own.

22. Prime land and properties have been used to pay off public officials who are personally close to Tinubu and Fashola for “jobs well done” or for being privy to sensitive information, notably:

(a) Dele Alake, former Commissioner for Information and Strategy, was sold a whole house on Alexander Road, Ikoyi where he lived as official quarters at a give-away price.[/b]
I am happy that this post came from you. If Jonathan has all this evidence and Tinubu is walking free in our streets today is a prove that Jonathan is out to make corruption t
he foundation of his government. Of what use is Jonathan if his government doesn't have the courage to fight corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by youngmonie: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2012
lukaino: El- Rufai did no harm but gave his opinion based on figures given by punch. Govt &all should learn a thing or two frm it

Thank you oo............If Government want to defend themselves they too should provide credible stats for us ( Which we kno is not possible, when t okupe's of this world would Come raging like a mad dog...They should give FACTS AND FIGURES)
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2012
Only fools will have doubts that the retardeen primary responsibility in Aso rock is to bankrupt this country.
Iidiots are busy tackling the messenger instead of taking a critical look at the message and determine if its true or not with counter argument.
A bigger iidiot is even talking about tinubu on retardeen thread, what an arseholee. Why don't u open another thread on tinubu and let's deal with that. If need be, lambast him.
Rufai is no saint but I have absolutely nothing to fault this article of his.
Again I state, the Retardeen is a disaster.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by confusion247(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2012
gregg2:
Only in El-Rufai's country will $31b build 41 refineries
El-rufai gave you that 41 refineries based on what is on ground. Read his article against with open mind not with a mind based on sentiments.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by liyalla(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2012
if this is true,then we need a war. I cant continue lik dis. Nigeria is estimated to hav 200 and something million people,if U give each person N2m we will still hav wat to kill ourselfs for. GEJ try oooo!
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by youngmonie: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Hypocrites are here responding. When this thread was up there were more peeps defending Tinibu

[b]1. 4, Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens) Drive, Ikoyi: A 5-bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979, but which now belongs to Tinubu. The certificate of occupancy of the property valued at N450 million was signed and released to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after he assumed office.

2. Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely presented as Oando Plc Guest House. Later, he purportedly bought it from Oando, and used public funds to rebuild and renovate it. The Lagos State Government bought the property and paid an undisclosed sum to him and thereafter gave the property back to him under the bogus Pension Bill he signed to law shortly before he left office in 2007. The property is worth over N600 million.

3. The annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought by the State Government in 2006 for N450 million, purportedly to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after Tinubu left office, the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before leaving office.

4. The 250-hectare land valued at about N35billion and strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road was initially meant for a General Hospital for the people of Eti-Osa Local Government but was stolen by Tinubu and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd – a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu – to develop as Royal Garden Housing Estate at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

5. The 1,000 hectares of land valued at about N75billion located at Lakowe near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and given to Lekki Concession Company (LCC) which is partly- owned by Tinubu and Fashola and being developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd (ARM) as ADIVA project.

6. The prime land of 157 hectares with 2.5km of Atlantic beachfront valued at about N10billion and stolen by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin, etc in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and given to Ibukun Fakeye – his crony to build a golf course and luxury villa with little or no compensation to the villagers. In addition, Tinubu paid $20million (N3billion) out of public treasury to Ibukun Fakeye to commence the project in late 2006. Fashola has since released additional funding for this project, which is not owned by the state government.

7. The 14-hectare Parkview Ikoyi Estate foreshore land reclaimed by Lagos State Government is now owned by Bola Tinubu.

8. While in office, he allocated to himself the former Strabag yard beside the Lagos State Secretariat at Alausa, Ikeja. The property is now being developed into a shopping mall as big as the Palms in Lekki. This is public property brazenly stolen and now owned by Tinubu, aided by Fashola.

9. The choice property at Lekki-Epe road on which he built and owns the multi-billion naira Oriental Hotel and the extension of multi-storey car park beside it. Also, the multi-level recreation centre by Mobil in Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe road jointly owned with ARM and Tunji Olowolafe. All these assets valued at over N25billion were obtained without paying a kobo to the Lagos State Government.

10. Tinubu and Fashola sold the following prime Lagos properties to their personal friend and front – Prince Dipo Eludoyin at very ridiculous prices:

• The 3.8-hectare of land of Lagos State Fisheries office in VI (beside the Institute of Oceanography) valued at N3billion.

• The fishery landing jetty at Badore (where the Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated) valued at N500million

• The entire Ogudu foreshore scheme initially earmarked for a low-cost housing scheme valued at N5billion

• The Ilubinrin housing estate (which used to house Lagos state civil servants and judges up till 2007) valued at N2.5billion.

• The former Julius Berger yard at Oko Orisan, Epe valued at N450million.

11. Tinubu raised a loan of N4.7billion on Eko Akete project for which nothing was achieved before he turned around to sell the property to his Chagouri friends of Chagouri & Chagouri and Hitech Construction Ltd at a ridiculously low price at the expense of the taxpayers of Lagos.

12. Tinubu applied to personally purchase the Federal Secretariat building while in office. When he couldn’t get to buy it, he directed Fashola to stop the eventual owner of the complex to develop it. The complex is presently wasting away courtesy of the Lagos State Government.

13. It took several months of horse trading and underhand payments before Fashola could allow the new owners of 1004 flats to redevelop the complex.

14. Several other buyers of Federal Government properties and developers of properties in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Government Reservation Area Ikeja were forced to succumb to the outrageous demands of Tinubu, Fashola, Commissioner Abosede and other officials of the Lagos State Physical Planning Ministry and were made to pay ridiculous amounts to private accounts before their redevelopments were approved. Those who refused or were unable to pay could not develop their properties. This is a major economic strangulation of property developers and has contributed largely to the skyrocketing rent in Ikoyi, VI and Lekki axis.

15. Tinubu converted all the plots of land where Lagos Polytechnic was located at Ikosi near the old toll gate. He chased away the Polytechnic in 2006 and went ahead to locate the choice plots to himself, his cronies and political associates. The headquarters of Television Continental (TVC), which is owned by him, is located there. He deprived the youths of Lagos of decent education because of his greed.

16. Tinubu singlehandedly sold the prime land on Aboyade Cole, Victoria Island which was recovered from some allotees, to UACN Properties Plc. The amount of proceeds was shrouded in secrecy.

17. Eludoyin, fronting for Tinubu, built the estate directly opposite Goshen Beach Estate in Lekki area.

18. Tinubu’s wife, Remi Tinubu, built the massive New Era Foundation youth camp at the junction of Eleko, off the Lekki-Epe express road, with Lagos State funds and has now converted it to personal use.

19. Tinubu owns the Fara Park Estate and the Beach Wood Estate both in Lekki.

20. The Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja, built and equipped with state funds, is now owned personally by Tinubu. He has put one Dr. Sikiru Tinubu, (a supposed cousin of his) to run the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Much of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

21. Several prominent Nigerians in the judiciary, police, INEC, and other sensitive agencies have obtained prime land from former Governor Tinubu and incumbent Governor Fashola over the years without paying a kobo. Many of them had turned around to sell the land to third parties at substantial profit. Many top officials in the police, INEC and the judiciary who participated in the 2003 and 2007 elections and tribunals in states where Tinubu has interest were compromised with parcels of free prime Lagos land and cash. If the Lagos State Land’s Bureau could publish the names and identities of beneficiaries of land allotees from 2000 to date, the scandal that will result is better imagined. Gbenga Ashafa, now a Senator, and Mrs. Awofisayo were the conduits through which these acts were being perpetrated. Both were also personally involved in various dubious land transactions on their own.

22. Prime land and properties have been used to pay off public officials who are personally close to Tinubu and Fashola for “jobs well done” or for being privy to sensitive information, notably:

(a) Dele Alake, former Commissioner for Information and Strategy, was sold a whole house on Alexander Road, Ikoyi where he lived as official quarters at a give-away price.[/b]

I am sorry, your facts MAY BE right, but if you cannot provide an outta source of evidence of where you got all this information from, how are to believe you, you could have made up all these stories. (We all know Tinubu is corrupt but typing al these alone doesnt mean anything)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2012
gregg2: Only in El-Rufai's country will $31b build 41 refineries. By the way, how many did the build while in govt?

He was talking about modular refineries which the retardeen promised. Do u know what modular refineries are?
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by worldchangegrp: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2012
This people are driving Nigeria in a mud that only God knows who can remove us from..........I one cry for a revolution Iguess no one will care to listen this is bad...
Jona is clueless about leadership, useless,foolish,clueless and misguided...This is a disgraceful leadership
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by trillville(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2012
gregg2: Only in El-Rufai's country will $31b build 41 refineries. By the way, how many did the build while in govt?
My guy all u need to do is simple primary 5 ratio and proportion. If $4.5 bill can build 6 refineries(according to fg's recently signed mou) then $31 bill will build 41 refineries with a little spare change left.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by 9ijaprince(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2012
Hmm...really dont know what to say. Though not el rufai supporter the figure he gave might be exaggeratively high but he is making a point.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by confusion247(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Demdem: Only fools will have doubts that the retardeen primary responsibility in Aso rock is to bankrupt this country.
Iidiots are busy tackling the messenger instead of taking a critical look at the message and determine if its true or not with counter argument.
A bigger iidiot is even talking about tinubu on retardeen thread, what an arseholee. Why don't u open another thread on tinubu and let's deal with that. If need be, lambast him.
Rufai is no saint but I have absolutely nothing to fault this article of his.
Again I state, the Retardeen is a disaster.
What we have here is not only fools and retarded minds but we have parasites and viruses cross checking the status of El-Rufai instead of calling spade a spade. Jonathan's destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria. There is enough evidence to prove that.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by bomee(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
WAW...FIRST TO COMMENT ONTHIS TOPIC...I AM DANCING AZONTO...AZONTO AZONTO...WAW..WHAT A LUCK GUY OF ME..DANCING AZONTO
Grow up guy!
@ topic make elrufai go siddon abeg. He stil has a million skeletons in his closet.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2012
9ijaprince: Hmm...really dont know what to say. Though not el rufai supporter the figure he gave might be exaggeratively high but he is making a point.

Exactly, we simply want u to highlight those figures u may think Rufai exaggerated and let's talk about it. Rufai can go ffuck himself for all I care however I appreciate this article of his.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by adahib: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2012
it will never cease to amaze me whenever i see clowns jumping up to rubbish write-ups seeking to reveal the massive rot present in the jonathan administration.whether the figures quoted by el-rufai are accurate or not,only the brain-dead will be bold enough to claim that GEJ is sincerely trying to fight corruption.i mean,how could he? when he surrounds himselves with a bunch of incometents who only seek to enrich themselves without sparing a single thought for the country.
El rufai carry go jare.na true you dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by taharqa: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Mtscheeee....
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by confusion247(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2012
Billyonaire: Here I am worrying where to hang my Private Jet when I acquire it, and El Rufai is already saying we are third after USA and China. Isn't it amazing ? El Rufai will prolly never own a private jet becos his lazy ass it all night sitting and criticizing a government that depends on a N'Delta Oil money instead of finding a way to make the North contributory to our common wealth ?
Just because Nigeria is been run by oil money from Niger Delta is a license to make corruption official in this administration. Nigeria is been run by oil money from Niger delta and a son of Niger delta is out to ruin Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Countryman93: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
El rufai is a man struggling hard to resurrect himself from the dust bin of political history, and funny enough he rides on the utter gullibility of my generation. All these people seconding his venomous political sermons against Gej are functional illiterates. Elrufai has missed the formular for fame and greatness by particularising his activism against Gej. He has cheapened himself and his almajeri slave followers by turning ridiculously into a social media chipmunk barking day and night spreading hatred, false hood and jealousy against his president Gej whom it pleased God of destiny and faith to bestowe the highest office in the land of more intelligent, wise and experienced people like elrufai and co. They should channel their hate and anger at God instead. Nigeria will be great without people like him. I pray he's anointed by the gods after all these his desperation oh! We dey laugh! Let us shine our eyes and be very wary of men of evil enterprise in beautiful disguise posing as change agents and mass crusaders who love Nigeria more than all of us!
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Countryman93: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2012
El rufai is a man struggling hard to resurrect himself from the dust bin of political history, and funny enough he rides on the utter gullibility of my generation. All these people seconding his venomous political sermons against Gej are functional illiterates. Elrufai has missed the formular for fame and greatness by particularising his activism against Gej. He has cheapened himself and his almajeri slave followers by turning ridiculously into a social media chipmunk barking day and night spreading hatred, false hood and jealousy against his president Gej whom it pleased God of destiny and faith to bestowe the highest office in the land of more intelligent, wise and experienced people like elrufai and co. They should channel their hate and anger at God instead. Nigeria will be great without people like him. I pray he's anointed by the gods after all these his desperation oh! We dey laugh! Let us shine our eyes and be very wary of men of evil enterprise in beautiful disguise posing as change agents and mass crusaders who love Nigeria more than all of us!
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by gregg2: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
@trillville
The MOU is a joint venture thing with Chineese govt and investors.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by seunajia: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
GEJ is the biggest thief we have ever known = Given. What are we doing about it =
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by taharqa: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Almost complete thrash! Ask yrself how this $31bn (#5tr) was generatd: half of it came from pipeline vandalism and oil theft (imagine dat), some odas were from unverified allegations of corruptn including those that hv bn shown to be false like $50m NCC 'fraud', part of it are figures given by KPMG on reportd fraud in 9jeria most of which are fraud committd by private individuals and companies including banks etc etc. Some however are really directly linkd to govt or public officials like the #25bn Pension fund (alleged perpetuators are already in court) and of course the fuel subsidy fraud (which is the 2nd largest component of the supposd #5trn generatd figure- and cud be #1.5trn if you bliv d House of Reps figures OR #400bn if you bliv figures by a committee of forensic experts- i go with d 2nd figure for now) etc.... Like i said this is almost complete thrash ( 'almost' cos at least some of d figures are arguably correct; thrash cos some of d figures are eida false Or just allegatns still Or fraud said to be committd by ordinary Nigerians and institutns all of which the writer conveniently placd on d feet of GEJ). At d end of d day, this article is a work of PROPAGANDA; dat was d motive of d write-up, and shldn't be surprising seeing dat it is coming from elRufai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Threaten Arrest Warrant Against Malami / LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals / 2023: Tricky Storms Before Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.