Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,301 members, 7,950,543 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai (10573 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by BetaThings: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Someone may ask, how do I know stealing under this govt is small? I dont have facts and figures but it makes sense to assume so because work is going on and money is what keeps work going. If all the govt ministries, departments and agencies have stolen all the money, no work will be going on anywhere. Roads are being constructed, power plants are being built, power transmission and distribution facilities are being built, rail lines are either being rehabilitated or new lines being constructed, 9 new universities are being built, airports are being built,etc. I can NEVER fall for the SUPER STORY of calling a dog a bad name to hang it. The same way they told us Shagari and Ekwueme govt was corrupt and toppled them. But what we got afterwards were DEMONS in human clothing
Work is going on? Financed with what (loans) and what is the value compared to what has been budgeted?
Furthermore even Okonjo Iweala confirmed the corruption in the oil sector. Or has she withdrawn that statement too?
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by BetaThings: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tippy Top: Letter To Mallam El Rufai and his larkeys

Dear Sir
Congratulation on your position as Northern Nigeria's no 1 social media monkey. Mallam you may not like the president but try having some rational arguments haba. You can fool your larkeys with baseless facts, assertions, innuendo and rumour because this is what most northern poodles are trained for, and is what we'd come to expect from a kneejerk reactionary scum like yourself. We are aware of your heavily funded campaign of perverting public opinion through the use of gratuitous articles in newspapers etc. Nigerians have no time for irrelevant scum like you who deploy the word "corruption" on their political oponents to constrain discourse to serve their own interest. Go away scum, we are not all exposed to your bourgeois culture and feudal slavery. You still remain the only mallam willing to suck d..i..c..k. for ministerial appointment.

Enjoy your sunday fura de nono.

Yours Truly Truly
TippyTop
Between your post and that of El Rufai which one is rational and which one is kneejerk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by taharqa: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by taharqa: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Betathing, see u are 'responding' to many posts. Abeg, extend it to my own on pg2. I wud rili like dat....by d way, that wud also enable to respond to what u just said about Yar'adua. I hv so many questns; many many questns...
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by BetaThings: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
taharqa: Almost complete thrash! Ask yrself how this $31bn (#5tr) was generatd: half of it came from pipeline vandalism and oil theft (imagine dat), some odas were from unverified allegations of corruptn including those that hv bn shown to be false like $50m NCC 'fraud', part of it are figures given by KPMG on reportd fraud in 9jeria most of which are fraud committd by private individuals and companies including banks etc etc. Some however are really directly linkd to govt or public officials like the #25bn Pension fund (alleged perpetuators are already in court) and of course the fuel subsidy fraud (which is the 2nd largest component of the supposd #5trn generatd figure- and cud be #1.5trn if you bliv d House of Reps figures OR #400bn if you bliv figures by a committee of forensic experts- i go with d 2nd figure for now) etc.... Like i said this is almost complete thrash ( 'almost' cos at least some of d figures are arguably correct; thrash cos some of d figures are eida false Or just allegatns still Or fraud said to be committd by ordinary Nigerians and institutns all of which the writer conveniently placd on d feet of GEJ). At d end of d day, this article is a work of PROPAGANDA; dat was d motive of d write-up, and shldn't be surprising seeing dat it is coming from elRufai
This matter is very simple. If El Rufais's figure is off by 75$, we still have a huge issue on our hands
Okupe responded immediately to Buhari the other day
Jonathan himself answered Obj
So what are they waiting for. Let them tell us in the spirit of transparency the actual figure so that we can lay this matter to rest
Afteral, Jonathan is credited with signing the FOI act
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Classicalman(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Omexonomy: i work with NITEL then and the net wort of NITEL then was nine hundred million dollers compare to sixty million naira then

This dude must be high on some cheap weed. 900million Dollars? With obsolete equipment and dilapidated buildings abi?
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by fortyfeet(m): 5:19am On Dec 03, 2012
confusion247: When Tunde Bakere said that Jonathan's destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria little did we know that he was saying the truth. Gold is Gold no matter who has it. El-rufai have said the truth and anybody judging his write up based on his party affiliation is making a mistake. Jonathan is not ready to fight corruption that's the simple truth.
And you don't think el-rufai is judging GEJ based on his party affiliation.
Am certain, el-rufai is now back and seen as nasir and no longer john.
Man, get a life and start thinking it yourself.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by groovy400: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
WAW...FIRST TO COMMENT ONTHIS TOPIC...I AM DANCING AZONTO...AZONTO AZONTO...WAW..WHAT A LUCK GUY OF ME..DANCING AZONTO

I wonder why some people find it so difficult to be serious.

So many lousy comments about being the 1st, 2nd etc to comment. Who cares? It is really nauseating! Is there a competition going on in NL and some of us are not aware?
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2012
hisson3: hi, pls send me ur CV ,I may be of help,my mail: hisson3@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your interest. I will send it today!Wheew!
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by facino(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2012
=)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈Ogoniº°˚ ˚°º≈dilectº°˚ ˚°º≈mdaa bari yoo º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)).
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
hisson3: hi, pls send me ur CV ,I may be of help,my mail: hisson3@gmail.com

Hello, thank you again for your interest. I have forwarded my CV as requested.God bless you.
Re: Jonathan And The $31bn Question - El Rufai by freshPikin: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
still we watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics / Pic Difference Btw A SSS Female Agent & Female Police Offcer / Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.