Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sowing His Jeep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sowing His Jeep (636 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / How Seed Sowing Is Tearing Marriages Apart In Christ Embassy / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowing His Jeep by stevade(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
my husband called me when we get to the church today that he heard it that he should sow his Lexus Jeep nd i told him to do according to his mind nd he did that nd enter bus home. what i know is that sowing a seed is a blessing nd is very good but he has concluded in his mind and even clean, wash the car b4 telling me. is this a good decision ? nd what he did about not telling me is it ok pl advice me what should i do. note dat is not the pastor dat has him to do it he just did at his own.
Re: Sowing His Jeep by k2039: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Check is sanity in the nearest medical hospital
Re: Sowing His Jeep by Chokolee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
Since he did not tell before he sowed the car, no problem though..he probably though that you would have stoped him, if he told you his intention
Re: Sowing His Jeep by akinreals: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Darling, pls do not discourage him, i sowed my 4runner and got Prado as replacement and my got xterra as well. Recently we got a bus for my darling wife's buzness. Just pray along with ur hubby. It is well.just believe
Re: Sowing His Jeep by Goshen360(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ OP, Like you said, it is not the pastor that told him to sow the car as a seed. Giving can be anything! In this case of your husband, it is scriptural and sacrificial. Although, it might mean a pain but that is what sacrificial giving is all about.....every man as he purpose in his heart. Your reward will sure come in due season. Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Sowing His Jeep by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
maga don pay!!! Halleluiaaaaaaaa!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sowing His Jeep by Joagbaje(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
its his property. but it depends on your relationshhip witg each other. some people do it with consent oc spouse some dont.

if the spouse is not a giver. the partner may not see reado. to discuss such giving to avoid discouragement
Re: Sowing His Jeep by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Just as Abraham refrained himself from disclosing to Sarah on how God told him to sacrifice their only child because he felt she would be a hindrance to him in carrying God's orders, he (your husband) also felt that sharing what he has already made up his mind to do with you might discourage him from bringing his plans to perfection.

God loves a cheerful giver (2 Chorinthians 9:7)

And since he wasn't motivated to give by his pastor, but gave that gift from the depth of his heart, I believe that God would definitely reward him...so take heart cos God wouldn't turn a blind eye on such generosity...he (God) would bless your husband a hundred fold.

(1) (Reply)

See The Bible View About The Northern Army / It Baffles Me / Is The World Ready For A Black Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.