Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,140 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? (1717 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
My girlfrd wants me to swap/exchange my phone with her' for a day.
i'm scared because i don't want her to have access to my browsers and some of my Apps(2go,facebk,eskimi,Email.. etc).
Please, can you swap/exchange your phone with your Gf/Bf?
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by dmcdad: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
It depends... If u have some skeletons in ur closet, then I'd suggest u don't cuz it might b a way for her to search through all the nooks and crannies of ur phone to find anything fishy. Anywayz, what kinda fone r u using? Cuz there r some apps or tweaks that can help in making certain areas of ur phone private
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by wissezy: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm using Nokia E6.
dmcdad: Anywayz, what kinda fone r u using? Cuz there r some apps or tweaks that can help in making certain areas of ur phone private
I'm using Nokia E6.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guseh: I'm using Nokia E6.I'm using Nokia E6.

There is an app I would have love to tell u to download buh, I can't remember the name of d app at this time cuz it's been long I made use of nokia (symbian). Anywayz, just clear ur history & bookmarks in ur phone browser and u won't have anything to worry about. Log out ur email and facebook (that is if u are accessing facebook 4rm a standalone facebook application). Sign off ur 2go & clear ur username and password. I think u r good to go now. Don't forget to delete text msgs that can implicate u(both sent & received).

1 Like

Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by greedie1(f): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
yes i can.... i dont keep skeletons in my wardrobe, i bury em somewhere else grin grin grin grin

seriously, why do u wanna hide things from her?
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=dmcdad Anywayz, just clear ur history & bookmarks in ur phone browser and u won't have anything to worry about. Log out ur email and facebook (that is if u are accessing facebook 4rm a standalone facebook application). Sign off ur 2go & clear ur username and password. I think u r good to go now. Don't forget to delete text msgs that can implicate u(both sent & received).[/quote]I quite appreciate, i'll do jst dat.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
grin
gree-die:
yes i can.... i dont keep skeletons in my wardrobe, i bury em somewhere else grin grin grin grin

seriously, why do u wanna hide things from her?
I just wanna stay away from issues 'cos i lyk her so much and i want to maintain d tempo of trust btw us.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by greedie1(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guseh: grin
I just wanna stay away from issues 'cos i lyk her so much and i want to maintain d tempo of trust btw us.
ok
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guseh: My girlfrd wants me to swap/exchange my phone with her' for a day.
i'm scared because i don't want her to have access to my browsers and some of my Apps(2go,facebk,eskimi,Email.. etc).
Please, can you swap/exchange your phone with your Gf/Bf?

Guy pack well y u dey shake,I sorry for ur ass by the tym she finds out dat u area heavy cheater KMT
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Tosinville(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Just done that with my girl for 2weeks.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by AtheistD(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2012
Me and my other half share phones and numbers lol. I pick most if her calls and vice versa smiley
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2012
Tosinville: Just done that with my girl for 2weeks.
2weeks!? Bros, u try oo..
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2012
grin
Atheist:-D:
Me and my other half share phones and numbers lol. I pick most if her calls and vice versa smiley
Is she your wife? I can only do that with my wife and not dos Gf dat wud come and go like....abiku.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by dmcdad: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2012
Is she your wife? I can only do that with my wife and not dos Gf dat wud come and go like....abiku.

Lngkm....
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by AtheistD(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2012

Yes. But we did that while dating too.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by KateSpade(f): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
I could but then I wouldn't know abt some of my appointments for the day. He would also get some details abt some of my friendships, find out exactly how strange I am. Doubt he would go for it tho or swap with me
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by AtheistD(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2012
KateSpade: I could but then I wouldn't know abt some of my appointments for the day. He would also get some details abt some of my friendships, find out exactly how strange I am. Doubt he would go for it tho or swap with me

Hmmmmm......

Has he got a skeleton in the closet? wink
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by KateSpade(f): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Hmmmmm......

Has he got a skeleton in the closet? wink

maybe, but it's not like I don't either
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by 190theclown: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2012
SigHs**

Kids of nowadays undecided
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by AtheistD(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2012
KateSpade:

maybe, but it's not like I don't either

Really?? Care to enlighten us tongue
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
SigHs**

Meaning?
190-the-clown:
SigHs**

Meaning?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advise From U... / Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? / 10 Qualities Of A Long Lasting Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.