Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,231 members, 7,907,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84627 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2012

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2012

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: Nigerians will never seize to amaze me, why have some dude decided to tarnish the imagine of another Nigerian?

Its so surprising that the admin would have to take up this thread without even confirming from me the business
that transpired between myself and the guy that claim he paid N95k?

Well i think my taking time to defend myself here makes no defference, i will remain mute until the admin
explain why he has to take this thread to the front without contacting to confirm if i received a payment
from that guy

the real poster who said he paid 30k to my account was actually refunded after i noticed he truly paid
and i also posted the refunded teller here, so why would the thread be taking to the front page?

Are you sure you are a businessman?

From the above response you could either be an agbero high on Marijuana or a juvenile delinquent.

This is about the third time you will give such a lame response on this same thread.

My advice to you is that you better go all out to publicly redeem your name on this forum or we will go all out to apprehend you.

You are the accused in this case and the burden of proof is so heavy on you to really defend yourself because you have so much at stake here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by wellmax(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: Nigerians will never seize to amaze me, why have some dude decided to tarnish the imagine of another Nigerian?

Its so surprising that the admin would have to take up this thread without even confirming from me the business

Well i think my taking time to defend myself here makes no defference, i will remain mute until the admin
explain why he has to take this thread to the front without contacting to confirm if i received a payment
from that guy

the real poster who said he paid 30k to my account was actually refunded after i noticed he truly paid
and i also posted the refunded teller here, so why would the thread be taking to the front page?

Because you are a scammer and a thief. GBAM
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
iPad for 25k? *faints* a broken iPad wouldn't even sell for that
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Chamzy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

speechless....

Seller and buyer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by brown3: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Never send money in advance to an ibo man.

They are not only 419 but armed robbers and kidnappers.
u re an idiot. People like u is the reason why Nig is in a big mess. Instead of u to bring out ur own stratege to get hold of this scamer u her diverting peoples attention. Useless animal that what u re.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2012

Guy, u should av averted all dis in d beginning and still u didn't say anything! My question now to u is dis: DID U OR DID U NOT CONFIRM D PAYMENT oF 55k ON the 19th and 40k on the 21st? Yes or no?

from that guy

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FKO1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
mehn me confuse o!
But lets us nt rush to call this chibuzor guy a scammer,for all we know this might be a case of Blackmail.
My own Opinion o.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by brown3: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Never send money in advance to an ibo man.

They are not only 419 but armed robbers and kidnappers.
u re a big fool. People like u is the reason why Nig is in a big mess. Instead of u to bring out ur own stratege to get hold of this scamer u her diverting peoples attention. Useless animal that what u re.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ayindetemi: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chibusor should post details of his bank statements from 19th November and the moderator should be interested in this case to ensure Justice is done as much as possible. The change we shout can also start with us.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
nnecar: Na wao am sure both buyer n seller are ibo, abeg ndi igbo kwenu smiley smiley

Chei! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nna na wa o!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
bigtt76: I have read through before making my comments known. Will any bank teller accept payments without depositor's name on the teller? Since the purported refund, has Donziko been online to confirm? Forget the crap about Internet not stable ...all big lie! Why did he not report to EFCC or police? or to the bank for them to freeze his account? Oyi ...abeg have a rethink before u try hush me down.

try reading the comments again, he actually mailed efcc. and read the comments again and again before you reply o cos this case has been settled and chibuzor eze confirmed receiving the 30k from Don Issac and he refunded it on Friday.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
twentycent:

@Surveyprof...pls I would appreciate it if you could help me with putting up a name on the scammers site as I have been scammed in my line of work by one particular Alhaji who has been doing same to somany well meaning Nigerians, pls help...thnx

What is his name?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2012

from that guy

Guy are u ok? Didn't I call you on friday morning even right inside the bank while paying in the money and it was untill 6pm in the evening you claimed you've comfirmed the payment. I even called you on saturday morning when u were saying I am disturbing you and that you were on your way to the park to deliver the items to the driver that would send it down. my first payment you also comfirmed it when I called you. was it not because you said you were having a seminar and that you were at the airport that was why you didn't have time? now itz sunday no call from you. Can't u see u are doomed for hell?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by abdulkayus(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
Omo mehnnnnn, c crowd for dis thread abeg, chaiiiiii.
Onatisi, surveyprof and co, thumb up to u guys. U guys are materials to EFCC, SSS, and intelligence groups. Keep it up.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
If only this thread had been on the front page before now, my elder brother would'nt av been a victim to this devil's act. Just last week he sent 14k to this Chibuzor Eze guy for a hp mini lappy through his gtbank account. My brother called him to let him know of the payment and to know when to expect the product, the tif claimed the goods will reach him the next day. My brother called him the next day evening to let him know he has'nt seen any product, the dude still claimed he had already gone to the motor park and sent it. When my brother called him the next day, he started yelling @ my brother saying even people who paid and have not gotten their goods for over 3 days have not disturbed him like my brother is. Later he stopped picking his call, even when my brother used a different number to call him, he picks, yell and later switch off his phone. I think my brother is beginning to get frustrated and wanting to leave this tif to God and his conscience(if he has one) .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Chinwem(f): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
What conscience? He has none......bloody thief angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by greaterlove(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Waoh! i just read from the 1st thread to the 25th, what a story, season 1 started with Donziko, as his case was rounding up we got a preview of season two, enters Gbolade whose mystery we are to solve in season 2. The villain lipsrsealed remains Chibuzor and in my own opinion the main actor coolin this action film is surveyprof. i must say i was glued to my seat. that aside, i must commend you guys for your contributions especially surveyprof and onatisi, it shows what we nigerians can do when we work together.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Jobless Retardeen make una find job!

are y referring to d scammer or to the good Nlers??
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
F.K.O:
mehn me confuse o!
But lets us nt rush to call this chibuzor guy a scammer,for all we know this might be a case of Blackmail.
My own Opinion o.

Hello,
Actually nobody is tagging him a scammer, did you read Chibuzor Eze's reply to the allegation levelled against him, a good business man, ought not to reply dat way, moreover he still has the floor to defend himself, but rather, he has choose to jettison, and use the excuse of the mods hv to explain to him reasons while dis thread made front page, is this how a business man should handle issues with clients?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Enenu1(f): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
I logged on his face book page few minutes ago and one guy is lamenting dat he paid 15k for a mini laptop into chibuzors' acct. And until nw he hasn't heard frm the said chibuzor.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
rexfada: If only this thread had been on the front page before now, my elder brother would'nt av been a victim to this devil's act. Just last week he sent 14k to this Chibuzor Eze guy for a hp mini lappy through his gtbank account. My brother called him to let him know of the payment and to know when to expect the product, the tif claimed the goods will reach him the next day. My brother called him the next day evening to let him know he has'nt seen any product, the dude still claimed he had already gone to the motor park and sent it. When my brother called him the next day, he started yelling @ my brother saying even people who paid and have not gotten their goods for over 3 days have not disturbed him like my brother is. Later he stopped picking his call, even when my brother used a different number to call him, he picks, yell and later switch off his phone. I think my brother is beginning to get frustrated and wanting to leave this tif to God and his conscience(if he has one) .
another new case.
95+30+15+50=190k in 30days without aany sweat.ppl that dont even have the money go all out to borrow money to send to this guy.his talisman is really powerful.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by sasview: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
rafhell: i think you guys should take it easy on this chibuzor eze guy. you all should appreciate the effort he took to refund the money. what we need to do is to wait for the scammed guy to confirm receipt.

and i want everyone who have been scammed by this chibuzor guy to simply come out here on nairaland and say so. if true then, his case need to be taken to EFCC.

If you read the thread from the beginning to the point he refunded the money, it is obvious that he returned the money because of the heat from NL, and others have alleged him with similar crime which he could not defend himself, if you transact with him you do so @ ur own risk.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
nnecar: Na wao am sure both buyer n seller are ibo, abeg ndi igbo kwenu smiley smiley

What is wrong with you

Do you want me to open a can of worms about some boys who have duped me on this site and where they hail from

Mind your language.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
rexfada: If only this thread had been on the front page before now, my elder brother would'nt av been a victim to this devil's act. Just last week he sent 14k to this Chibuzor Eze guy for a hp mini lappy through his gtbank account. My brother called him to let him know of the payment and to know when to expect the product, the tif claimed the goods will reach him the next day. My brother called him the next day evening to let him know he has'nt seen any product, the dude still claimed he had already gone to the motor park and sent it. When my brother called him the next day, he started yelling @ my brother saying even people who paid and have not gotten their goods for over 3 days have not disturbed him like my brother is. Later he stopped picking his call, even when my brother used a different number to call him, he picks, yell and later switch off his phone. I think my brother is beginning to get frustrated and wanting to leave this tif to God and his conscience(if he has one) .
Are you serious about this?

Pls give details and evidence.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by informatix: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Super1759: I reali read all these from page 0 to page 24..
Chubuzor is a scammer no two ways about it. He is into this game for long,these are my findings
1) The way he defends his acts dosent sound like a geninue bizman
2) He throws back stone to defend himself (childish style)
3) His bases are not geniue.

I think his internet fraud biz has come to a halt...
he will open bizfornaija.com 2moro
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
bigtt76: Please for God's sake someone should report these scammers' tellers to GTBank. anyone noticed how the 'rubber stamp' used by Donziko and Biznaija are different from that of Gbolahon's - Square shaped stamps. There must be a syndicate running these shows. Why has Donziko not been online to confirm payment 9if indeed he has received repayment)? The name Don Isaac Joseph sounds scammy ....donziko should also come up with a government issued ID for us to believe.

For all I care this is just a case of fall-out between two scammers.

Please do us all a favor....STFU and stop barking like rabid chihuahua.

Has it not occurred to you that the deposits were made in different banks in different states? That in a country like Nigeria, it's possible the stamps are not standardized and each bank could be responsible for the shape of their stamp?

If Eze is the one being scammed, what sense does it make for him to refund the money and apologize? Abi in your part of the world, the innocent pay and apologize for something they didn't do?

I understand the need to wanna join an intelligent discourse but sometimes it is better to be quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubts.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
lovely ifecious: ...
this thread is so interesting that you've never posted nor commented on Nairaland before but now you've got 15post on this thread alone
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by brown3: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2012

from that guy

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by LEGSTRONG(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
SURVEYPROF PLEASE HAVE YOU CONFIRMED THAT DONZIKO IS STILL ALIVE? OBINOSCOPY IS AN ALLY OF CHIBUZOR, WE CANNOT RELY ON HIS STATEMENT! CRIMINALS OF THE LIKES OF CHIBUZOR ARE VERY ORGANISED SUCH THAT THEY HAVE LINKS EVERYWHERE,EVIL LINKS. PLEASE FIND A WAY TO TELL DONZIKO TO PLEASE MAKE A STATEMENT HE STOPPED MAKING STATEMENTS ABOUT WHEN CHIBUZOR SAID HE WANTED TO PAY BACK.[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt] I MUST THAT YOU GUYS FOR HELPING US. I WOULD HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THIS GUY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS AS HE HAS BEEN SENDING ME EMAILS AFTER I SIGNED UP FOR HIS FREE DSTVMOBILE TV SOFTWARE. I WAS PLANNING TO SEND HIM 15K FOR ONE OF THOSE IPADS. I HOPE THE WORLD IS WATCHING THIS THAT NIGERIANS ARE OUT TO VOMIT ALL THE ROTTEN IDIOTS WE HAVE IN OUR SYSTEM. I READ THE ENTIRE THREAD. MY CONFIDENCE AT BEING A NIGERIAN IS GRADUALLY RESTORING AM PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2012

Not again, perhaps the third perons to be accusing Chibuzor Eze, can you please tell your brother to scan and upload the payment teller to Chibuzor Eze's account, i.e scan and upload it here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (58)

Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.