Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,222 members, 7,913,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls? (811 Views)

Choosing Between Ford 2003 Explorer And Camry 2006, Which Is Better Pls. / Between Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .which Is Better? / I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello house!
I ned ur advice plls.
Thr is need fr me to choose btwn Corrola 2005 and EOD but am a bit confused now. I base in Edo state but visits lagos once a week @least. So, considering the long journey and some oda factors like bad roads etc, I tink thr is need for me to realy tink it through.
Ur candid advice wil be highly apprciated.
Thnks!
Re: Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls? by bravolad(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2012
I have not used any of those vehicles but I know Toyota is a rugged car when compared to a Honda. I currently use a different brand of Toyota. They are very strong and durable. However, you did not specify if the EOD is a V6 engine which will deliver a better performance considering the fact that you will be traveling always. Of course, the EOD either the V6 or the I4 engines will most likely cost more in maintenance.

That model of Toyota will be more fuel efficient, easier and cheaper to maintain compared to the EOD. From a personal perspective, I have also used a Honda vehicle before and feel that they require regular attention than a Toyota of same model.

I will avoid the 2003 and 2004 models because of tranny related issues, which are not cheap to fix. My best bet will be the 2005 model. It is important to avoid the Hybid version of this year because available statistics show that maintenance in Nigeria comes at a high cost and mechanics are not readily available.

I hope this helps.
Re: Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Thnks so much Bravolad. U r the best.
God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota, Honda Most Stolen Cars In 2012 / How To Start An Engine When It's Cold / One Person Burnt, Houses And Cars Destroyed After Tanker Explodes In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.