Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

This Is Hot Seat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Hot Seat! (963 Views)

22 Proven Signs That Show A Woman Is Hot And Need You In Bed / LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Hot Seat! by purplelady1: 1:32am On Dec 04, 2012
I met a lady & fell in love wit ha, we're in a relatnsp now & we plan 2get marid. She has a child b4 I met ha but I love ha d way she is. But I've discovad dat my lady is somtims moody & somtims she weeps, she refusd telln me wat d mata was until recently, she came 2my place & told me dat we nid 2tok but I av 2promis ha not 2tel anybody about wat she wants 2say & dat I shud take any dcisn dat pleases me not because of pity. It afta I promisd ha dat she opened up, she said wen she had ha child years bak, dat she had complicatns & d Dr told ha dat it mit b difikut 4ha 2 conceive again due 2d complicatns she had durin child birth. She said she has 2tel me now b4 our love goes 2far & dat she doesn't want 2betray d trust we shard. She said i'm free 2 take any dcisn dat I fil is best 4me. She cod hardly tok anymor @ diz point because she broke down cryin.
Pls wat do I do now? D fact dat she opnd up 2me shows ha sincerity & love, shud I quit? Shud I stay & bliv dat dia is notin God cannot do? I love ha so much! Am confusd, its a dcisn frm me alone because I've promisd ha not 2tel any1, not even my uncle whom I stay wit or even my frnds 4 advice. Plss, bail me out house!!
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by tellwsdom: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2012
purple lady: I met a lady & fell in love wit ha, we're in a relatnsp now & we plan 2get marid. She has a child b4 I met ha but I love ha d way she is. But I've discovad dat my lady is somtims moody & somtims she weeps, she refusd telln me wat d mata was until recently, she came 2my place & told me dat we nid 2tok but I av 2promis ha not 2tel anybody about wat she wants 2say & dat I shud take any dcisn dat pleases me not because of pity. It afta I promisd ha dat she opened up, she said wen she had ha child years bak, dat she had complicatns & d Dr told ha dat it mit b difikut 4ha 2 conceive again due 2d complicatns she had durin child birth. She said she has 2tel me now b4 our love goes 2far & dat she doesn't want 2betray d trust we shard. She said i'm free 2 take any dcisn dat I fil is best 4me. She cod hardly tok anymor @ diz point because she broke down cryin.
Pls wat do I do now? D fact dat she opnd up 2me shows ha sincerity & love, shud I quit? Shud I stay & bliv dat dia is notin God cannot do? I love ha so much! Am confusd, its a dcisn frm me alone because I've promisd ha not 2tel any1, not even my uncle whom I stay wit or even my frnds 4 advice. Plss, bail me out house!!

Which police station you dey?? sad sad

1 Like

Re: This Is Hot Seat! by larrymoore(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
True reality, take a stand though 4 me to give a hint, God be ur Guidance.
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by RudySmith(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
@poster
the fact that she opened up shows sincerity, NOT love. So you simply have to look within yourself and ask the important question: How important is family to you? Is Having your own child important to you? Do you want to build anything with this lady knowing her condition? Should you stay with her out of pity?
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by EmmaUG: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
marry her and be childless[adoption optional] or walk away.she has one already,bydway are u sure d complicated situation is not a result of dose their internal elimination
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by Geolalisa(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pray about it and be guided by God,There is NOTHING God cannot do.
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by luvmijeje(f): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
hmmmm!dis is truly an hot seat.Op do u luv her enough nt to be bother abt nt having children of ur own?are u strong enough has a man to withstood opposition from ur family esp ur parent.
If ur ans is No to d above questn then u ve to break up dis relationship.
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by 2goodbobo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
We don't need to bail you out bro. Is your choice to make. At times their are decisions one should be able to take without putting love into consideration. Like she said, you should to stick with her based on pity.
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by omega25red(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
poster be honest with yourself. Can you live without having children that you fathered?
depending on how you answer this question proceed
Re: This Is Hot Seat! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
OP, its not an entirely hopeless situation, and like someone said, there is Nothing GOD cannot do.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women You Should Never Date / Man Married A Sex Changed Man. / T D H Vs S D H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.