Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? (902 Views)

Submission Or Slavery? / Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission / Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
Ok,people, let's forget about this Valentine Madness for once. . . .it's same thing every year. . everyday should be a valentine between you and your spouse. . .lol

ok, anyways, in some relationships, some spouse may prefer their partner to be stubborn (to be opinionated and be able to state what's on His/Her mind, to disagree with spouse when He/She thinks He/She is right)
or some spouses prefer their partner to me submissive ( agrees all the time, does not state what's on her mind, let's just say prefers to be "obedient and submits no matter what!!)

so, NLers, which do you prefer in your partner. . .
A) Stubbornness
b) Submissive
c) A little bit of both

Please, if you don't understand this. . .Google it up in Pidgin cheesy cheesy
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by ikamefa(f): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2008
okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! oh omo ekiti

i preffer a likkle of both grin

i cant have a yes-man,neither can i stand an opinionated ,stubborn man

there cant be 2 hard-headed peeps in a relationship tongue cool " grin "
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by 4Him(m): 2:28am On Feb 13, 2008
a little bit of both.
I'm not comfortable with passive women neither do i have much patience for a bone head.
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by almondjoy(f): 2:41am On Feb 13, 2008
Option "C" of course!  2 people can/should never be mad at the same time in any marriage or relationship.  If both are--akara don scatter for oil be that! kiss
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by tRoOE(f): 3:49am On Feb 13, 2008

I will rather go with the hot head because my guy stubbornness turns me on tongue, prefer someone that doesn't let me get my ways all the time.

Dislike submissive guy, get irritating and boring after a while, need to make the relationship spicy sometimes
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by uspry1(f): 3:53am On Feb 13, 2008
I choose the option "C". I dey fear person who be gra-gra or submission pupo wahala for me.  embarassed
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by 4Him(m): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2008
tRoOE:

I will rather go with the hot head because my guy stubbornness turns me on tongue, prefer someone that doesn't let me get my ways all the time.

wait until u are married and see whether the stubborness still turns u on.
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by tRoOE(f): 4:05am On Feb 13, 2008
4Him:

wait until u are married and see whether the stubborness still turns u on.
Am pretty sure I will still be turned on by it
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 13, 2008
@post
i like a lil bit of both. . .and NLers, dnt tell anyone this, but stubbornness does turn me on too. . .sure, i'll like him to be submissive, but i dnt like a guy that always let me do as i please, so annoying!!
be a man, and show you can handle me in a relationship. . .too much submission is b-o-r-i-n-g!!! embarassed
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Zandra1(f): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2008
A little bit of both for me. I can be way too stubborn (except where my mom's concerned) but am stopping it 'poco a poco' cheesy.
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by iice(f): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2008
Looks like C gets the vote!
Same with ma twinny. . .for the same reasons tongue grin grin
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2008
yeah he's got to be stubborn. i cant stand submissive men (euuuuggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!). but he's got to know where to draw the line. it won't work all the time, and he's got to be malleable to my wishes sometimes grin grin. i wouldn't necessarily call it submissiveness. i'd say he should know when to compromise on his stance.
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2008
a little bit a both. grin

actually i like more stubborness than anything maybe cos am really stubborn I like the challenge. Its invigorating. I like a good fight. wink grin
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2008
how do you say. . .she stoops to conquer . . .i think it goes
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2008
Who wants a "yes ma" guy? And who wants a dogmatic brute? C all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
But by comparing the two I really can't stand the submissive guy.
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2008
stillwater:

Who wants a "yes ma" guy? And who wants a dogmatic brute? C all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
But by comparing the two I really can't stand the submissive guy.
feel ya,babe.
Re: Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
hot heads turn me on, i love challenges grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Celebrate Val After Val Day / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? / Genotype: What Will You Do If Yours And That Of Your Fiancee Don't Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.