Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5882164 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (3508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sconp: 10:56am On May 04, 2019
pocohantas:

All I do with my spare time now is sleep.
Even when I cook, I do not remember to take pictures or post. I salute people who thrill us with these mouthwatering delicacies here.

They are the real MVP.
Them go soon give you award for this your sleep, this weekend go hear weeeeeennnn for your hand.

True that, two hours in the kitchen feels like a day to me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24am On May 04, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

We The Best....Village life style cool

Happy Weekend Food Lovers kiss

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
sconp:

Them go soon give you award for this your sleep, this weekend go hear weeeeeennnn for your hand.

True that, two hours in the kitchen feels like a day to me.

Lol, thank you for the motivation grin

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AkataYeriYeri: 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
pocohantas:

My apologies. But na so e dey look and I do not think it can ever be washed clean enough cheesy

Issokay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:54pm On May 04, 2019
Home made beef samosa tongue

Bought the pack at the mall and decided to fry deep brown for my personal pleasure

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2019
cococandy:
For DH

Fufu, okra and stew with goat, dried fish and ponmo.

Question, how did you get the consistency for the okra? Did you grind or cut into bits with a knife or used a grater? I just love the final look.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Tasty kiss

This one you are eating light
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sconp: 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
pocohantas:

LMAO, If you ever want to kidnap me just come with plantains and I'll follow you willingly.

This serving isn't enough for both of us.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Tasty kiss

This one you are eating light

Thanks. I don't wanna get fat, YET. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Thanks. I don't wanna get fat, YET. cheesy

smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2019
sconp:

LMAO, If you ever want to kidnap me just come with plantains and I'll follow you willingly.

This serving isn't enough for both of us.

You are so my bro then. He eats up all the plantain in the house grin. We can always dish more. I do not like to see a heap of food, very discouraging and unappetizing. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sconp: 2:37pm On May 04, 2019
pocohantas:

You are so my bro then. He eats up all the plantain in the house grin. We can always dish more. I do not like to see a heap of food, very discouraging and unappetizing. angry
I still find it shocking that some people don't like plantain, this golden looking, sexily dotted, sweet tasting food that can be eaten raw, fried, cooked, roasted etc. Choi!

I don't like going back to the pot, I like one is one grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On May 04, 2019
I used a Blender.

I usually prefer the chopped one myself but I made this for himself so I made it how he likes it.

Chopped is life
Roland17:

Question, how did you get the consistency for the okra? Did you grind or cut into bits with a knife or used a grater? I just love the final look.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:43pm On May 04, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Just the sandwiches please wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2019
Lunch is ready

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:53pm On May 04, 2019
Something light.....
I need some Banga soup in my life right now... anyone?

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:58pm On May 04, 2019
Fooooodďdd...

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 04, 2019
cutiereborn:

Just the sandwiches please wink
You can have it, if only we gonna have jollof Rice tomorrow cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 6:19pm On May 04, 2019
Making of waterleaf soup

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
I am VERRRRRRY particular about how I prepare my meat, fish an poultry.

I NEVER COOK THEM ALL IN THE SAME POT! kiss

Beef shank and oxtail in one pot.
Goat meat in one pot.
Chicken in one pot.

Shaki and kpomo in one pot.
I do not use water from shaki and kpomo to cook.
I boil it first, throw the water away, then cook again with clean water and salt only. When done, I discard the water. kiss

Yes this good. Other cultures insult Nigerians cos they cook chicken, meat and fish all together
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2019
Cake made by me. I'm still learning (self taught).
Kindly rate it..

Please how much is local oven sold (small). I mean the one that uses stove/charcoal and electricity. Thanks

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gulher: 7:59pm On May 04, 2019
Akposy:
Kindly rate it..

Please how much is local oven sold (small). I mean the one that uses stove/charcoal and electricity. Thanks
In my mind I just removed all the biscuits one by one and ate

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 04, 2019
eyinjuege:
Something light.....

This looks like sausage roll and corn, I was wondering how you had it, like a bite of this and that grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:54pm On May 04, 2019
PRESENTATION:

This looks like sausage roll and corn, I was wondering how you had it, like a bite of this and that grin

It's actually spring roll and corn o. Vegetables in the spring roll, with Indian spices. I got tired of proper cooking, so I just put these in the oven sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:40am On May 05, 2019
Congratulations on your skill. You have done well. That’s a beautiful cake. I’d eat it.
Akposy:
Kindly rate it..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:41am On May 05, 2019
Cute lamp. I like it

chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:42am On May 05, 2019
eyinjuege:
Something light.....
I almost made banga today but I chickened out and made something I was more familiar with. I’ll watch YouTube 3 more times and then try it sometime next week cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 5:57am On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
I almost made banga today but I chickened out and made something I was more familiar with. I’ll watch YouTube 3 more times and then try it sometime next week cheesy

I also got my recipe from YouTube wink Pls try it and post here. We're hungry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
Congratulations on your skill. You have done well. That’s a beautiful cake. I’d eat it.
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2019
Gulher:
In my mind I just removed all the biscuits one by one and ate
Lol. Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:14am On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
Cute lamp. I like it

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:15am On May 05, 2019
I’m afraid I may not get it right. I already went all out and bought starch with dry fish and what not. And then bragged some to DH. He’s the only one who makes it . I won’t live it down if I fail because of all the bragging I’ve done angry grin
eyinjuege:

I also got my recipe from YouTube wink Pls try it and post here. We're hungry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (3508) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.