Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5881938 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (3508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On May 05, 2019
Wow. Well done

thanks for inviting me cheesy
eyinjuege:
Issa Banga

1st thing I got up to do this early Sunday morning...
Cococandy, show face and bring your swallow

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2019
Wow that’s unfair.
Try somewhere different. Maybe they won’t ask for so much
Akposy:

Thank you.

I'm interested in Pastry and baking art. I tried one good fast food, the head chef said the fee is 350k o. I was shocked.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2019
Not all Sundays deserve rice.....poundo and egusi for the win!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 6:23pm On May 05, 2019
funlord:
Not all Sundays deserve rice.....poundo and egusi for the win!
Looks good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
What would you eat with these pancakes?

I had mine with a drizzle of maple syrup and plain scrambled eggs.

Someone in this house likes his with a bucket of syrup.

“Excuse me sir, would you like some pancakes with your syrup?”
Lol@pancakes with your syrup.
I like mine with a bit of butter and jam
They look really fluffy. Was this from scratch or a mix?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 05, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

While the cooking is going on. cheesy

@Cutiereborn please enjoy this sandwich tongue

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2019
It’s the Costco mix. Yes it very fluffy that’s why I like their brand.

I stopped making from scratch a long time ago. No time

smartmom:

Lol@pancakes with your syrup.
I like mine with a bit of butter and jam
They look really fluffy. Was this from scratch or a mix?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2019
cococandy:
It’s the Costco mix. Yes it very fluffy that’s why I like their brand.

I stopped making from scratch a long time ago. No time

Abi besides, it never turns out this fluffy when made from scratch angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

While the cooking is going on. cheesy

@Cutiereborn please enjoy this sandwich tongue
Artistry at work

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
smartmom:

Artistry at work
cheesy wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:26pm On May 05, 2019
Sunday rice, with dodo and panla

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
smartmom:

Looks good

Ose ma!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:15pm On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:

Yes this good. Other cultures insult Nigerians cos they cook chicken, meat and fish all together

Initially, it is good to cook them separately because they cook differently and the stock smell and taste differently. They can be combined after draining the stock from the different meats/poultry.

I only use chicken stock for stews because it is light and smells less “gamy”. wink

Beef, oxtail or goat stock I use for soups because they turn stew BLACK! embarassed
Goat meat stock smells the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On May 05, 2019
Mariangeles:

Beautiful. Makes me HUNGRY looking at it.

*see PRESENTATION. . . . CHAI !!!* grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:28pm On May 05, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Beautiful. Makes me HUNGRY looking at it.

*see PRESENTATION. . . . CHAI !!!* grin
grin grin grin

Coming from the Queen of "presentation", na ogbonge compliment o grin
Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:31pm On May 05, 2019
I work weekends, so I had no time to present my presentations. Finally. . . . .

Ewa Agoyin
Moi moi
Akara kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
I work weekends, so I had no time to present my presentations. Finally. . . . .

Ewa Agoyin
Moi moi
Akara kiss
where is the end product of ewa agoyin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On May 05, 2019
Chicken Stew(l love my stew bright red)
Goat meat/shaki/kpomo pepper soup kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:01pm On May 05, 2019
Ogbonor soup mixed with a little bitter leaf for flavor. wink
Egusi soup. wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:24pm On May 05, 2019
The NATIVE rice. . . WITH LOCUST BEANS! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:25pm On May 05, 2019
The rice. . . ES wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:26pm On May 05, 2019
The RICE-S. . . . wink
White rice
Shrimp coconut rice
Iwuk Edesi(native palm oil rice with locust beans and dried fish).
I don’t like POTOR-POTOR rice abeg! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52pm On May 05, 2019
Locust beans STINKS. . . So I took a spare microwave to the “veranda” to steam it. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06am On May 06, 2019
Different storage containers for frying plantains, fish, meat and akara.

Reusable of course, till they get stale. kiss

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On May 06, 2019
The fried fish. . . . kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:19am On May 06, 2019
Fresh fish BANGA soup. kiss

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:54am On May 06, 2019
sod09:
where is the end product of ewa agoyin

One bowl almost gone. wink
The other in the freezer. wink

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:00am On May 06, 2019
Boiled yam. wink

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:25am On May 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
Hmmm tempting

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2019
It's a Noodles and Egg affair

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Fresh fish BANGA soup. kiss
Ooohhh see me droolinget over this. Banga and fresh fish na die!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (3508) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omooba969(m), kingbee90 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.