Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5895238 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes its my hobby. grin

Emmm I think its every Lady's hobby. smiley

Nne, the bolded is very very far from the truth, especially with our modern day women..I call them Microwave generation..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Roland17:

Nne, the bolded is very very far from the truth, especially with our modern day women..I call them Microwave generation..
Lol.
What do you mean by microwave generation?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.
What do you mean by microwave generation?

By Microwave generation I mean folks who are too lazy to even turn on the stove, gas, firewood or whatever the source of cooking may be, they would rather put the food inside the microwave, they microwave meals like noodles, breakfast meals..

Women who buy already made frozen meals and only need the microwave to warm the meal, I mean I understand there are times one is too tired to cook or other exigencies may arise but when it becomes a way of life and a habit they are known as the Microwave Generation...they annoy the heck out of me with their laziness.. I detest lazy people worse off when they are lazy women..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Roland17:

By Microwave generation I mean folks who are too lazy to even turn on the stove, gas, firewood or whatever the source of cooking may be, they would rather put the food inside the microwave, they microwave meals like noodles, breakfast meals..

Women who buy already made frozen meals and only need the microwave to warm the meal, I mean I understand there are times one is too tired to cook or other exigencies may arise but when it becomes a way of life and a habit they are known as the Microwave Generation...they annoy the heck out of me with their laziness.. I detest lazy people worse off when they are lazy women..
Hmmmm alright.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Roland17:

Cooking fresh soups / foods everyday is neither practical nor sustainable if you've got a very busy and hectic schedule juggling family life and work.

How realistic is it for a woman working long hours to come home, hitch up her wrapper and start pounding yam? To prove what? That she's superwoman?

And why should the onus be on women to be the sole cooks? Is it taboo for a man to cook?

Guy pls. This is a new year. Don't start.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
New Year's Lunch! cheesy smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Cooking fresh soups / foods everyday is neither practical nor sustainable if you've got a very busy and hectic schedule juggling family life and work.

How realistic is it for a woman working long hours to come home, hitch up her wrapper and start pounding yam? To prove what? That she's superwoman?

And why should the onus be on women to be the sole cooks? Is it taboo for a man to cook?

Guy pls. This is a new year. Don't start.

you obviously did not read and understand my post very well or have consciously or unconsciously construed my post...

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yummy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Roland17:

@EfemenaXY
It's not enough to just read posts and make conclusions, please read the post over again especially the bolded..

Madam this is a New Year..don't start..

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
As promised.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Make we post our food, the talk don do! Wadoooooooo! Ukodo and oil things. Na so they teach me how to chop am. This was not today though.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
cococandy:
@bold .
lol. grin you go cut the kitchen cabinet begin chew?

tanx sir!
Happy new year
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Nothing heavy, just a light lunch. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously anyway...

Spaghetti with corned beef stew served with Brussel sprouts cooked lightly in butter & thyme.

Fruit dessert: golden melon, purple grapes, strawberries and/or strawberry yoghurt. smiley

perfect! How does d strawberry taste like? Do dey sell it here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Guess the last plate is mine.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
New years meal.... the moimoi was sooooo tasty!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Akposy:

Yes o, saw it once .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
Akposy:

Yes, shoprite sells it...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
tchidi:

Yes, shoprite sells it...
do u guyx know d price?
Herzumpther do u knw d price
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Akposy:

do u guyx know d price?
Herzumpther do u knw d price

I bought a small pack for like 750 I think...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year peeps cheesy

Made Ofada rice for lunch
Semo and Egusi for dinner

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jplay(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes its my hobby. grin

Emmm I think its every Lady's hobby. smiley
no, it's not. there r women who hate cooking. u r an exception, though wink. dis ur tasty food pictures shocked shocked shocked, kai!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Akposy:

tanx sir!
Happy new year
sir? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Christmas day fried rice by sunnybobo

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Had some visitors yesterday, had to make this abacha with grilled mackerel for them.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
cococandy:
sir? grin
tot he is a man
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Had some visitors yesterday, had to make this abacha with grilled mackerel for them.
delicious..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 2:12am On Jan 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
My new year. smiley

Today my mum snapped me when I was pounding , washed and carried the mota on my head returning it to the kitchen. grin funny but fun.

My new year once again..... I pray my pics uploads without giving me problems, its a new year o. smiley

Happy new year everybody.

Waoh! shocked You are my role model in this section. You know, If you enjoy cooking this much, you could make a business out of it - food for thought.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Kimoni:

Waoh! shocked You are my role model in this section. You know, If you enjoy cooking this much, you could make a business out of it - food for thought.
grin grin thanks ma'am.

I use to have food business in mind but...... I will just keep believing. smiley

Happy new year ma'am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Herzumpther:
grin grin thanks ma'am.

I use to have food business in mind but...... I will just keep believing. smiley

Happy new year ma'am.
so you have become the star of this thread

keep it up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2015
okotv:
so you have become the star of this thread

keep it up.
Star of a thread? I never knew there is something called star of a thread, I only come , post pics, learn people's recipes and leave. I didn't come to be a thread star. I want to learn, add to the little i know so that when I get married I will I will be cooking varities for my family.smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
edwife:
Happy new year
Kai! Woman,you are hosting the next bbq parrie ooo....i am inserting your name in my list of summer groove.Na me and you come summer. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (3514) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.