Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5876856 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (3506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:
Cook ‘n’ sip 101.

I haven’t cooked in a while. It’s worth celebrating being back in the kitchen.

This is one of my favorite sweet cheap reds.

Good afternoon ma. Please how do I prepare broccoli. I want to try it again today. Thanks

This oyibo people sell broth in pack? chai... How does it taste
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
Breakfast kiss
First photo ~~~ Fruit Salad In a Coconut Bowl.
Second photo ~~ Waffles
Wow. What's the content of the coconut bowl?
I also need your permission to use your pics of my page
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Redberyl:
Omugwo Peppersoup... Thanks to God for the safe delivery of my little princess.
Congratulations! May God provide the parents with the mental, spiritual and financial capacity to raise little princess.

If you chop the pepper soup remain, pass am gimme o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akposy:

Good afternoon coco. Please how do I prepare broccoli. I want to try it again today. Thanks

This oyibo people sell broth in pack? chai... How does it taste

Good afternoon.

I usually just steam it or stir fry . Like with the beef stir fry you make the other day. Add in broccoli when everything else is cooked. Leave for maybe 10 mins and it’s ready to eat.

As for the broth, it’s tastes like broth. The home made one is better though in my opinion because you can season it however you like.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:

Good afternoon.

I usually just steam it or stir fry . Like with the beef stir fry you make the other day. Add in broccoli when everything else is cooked. Leave for maybe 10 mins and it’s ready to eat.

As for the broth, it’s tastes like broth. The home made one is better though in my opinion because you can season it however you like.

Thank you! I'll steam it with salt then

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Village kitchen

Lunch ~~ Spaghetti and spinach

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good evening foodies

What do take with your MOI-MOI ?

Comment below

I - BREAD

Click for more

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/1

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Congratulations dear! Welcome Princess
Redberyl:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akposy:

Lol. I ate them in the morning and noon.

Fura is the dark stuff they used in mixing the nunu. I think it is made from sweet potatoes.
Nunu is milk....cow milk
Fura is made with with millet (Gyero in Hausa not sure if the spelling though)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akposy:

Congratulations! May God provide the parents with the mental, spiritual and financial capacity to raise little princess.

If you chop the pepper soup remain, pass am gimme o
aww..Amen!The peppersoup no remain o.. Oga begged me small from it.I had to ask him if he was the one that just delivered a baby to be having longa throat for peppersoup grin?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:

Congratulations kiss
Thanks a lot sis.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mushroom, spinach and chicken sauce. To go with white rice

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Good evening foodies

Comment below

I - BREAD

Click for more

Moi-Moi and Bread? shocked

Shea you go fit go toilet after punishing yourself in this manner?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Redberyl:
Congratulations Mama!!!
That your pepersoup kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akposy:

Wow. What's the content of the coconut bowl?

I also need your permission to use your pics of my page

Coconut strips, Banana, Apple, Granola, Berrys and with sweetened milk or cream. You can also use other ingredients

You're free Bro to use the photo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Redberyl:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thanks be to God Almighty for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:
Cook ‘n’ sip 101.

Eku enjoyment cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

Eku enjoyment cheesy
what other options do we have ? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:
The chicken sauce looks like correct ofe oha ejiri mmiri nkwu shie grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

The chicken sauce looks like correct ofe oha ejiri mmiri nkwu shie grin
girl. I miss oha so much .

It’s been YEARS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mid-week level.

Oven baked plantain with stew.

Plantain - Multipurpose.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:
Cook ‘n’ sip 101.

Busybody. Who asked you to post wine? Read the topic and stick to the rules!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
cococandy:
ehe now you come cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Good evening foodies

Comment below

I - BREAD

Click for more

Which one be bread? Pls pass me garri ijebu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Akposy:

Lol. I ate them in the morning and noon.

Fura is the dark stuff they used in mixing the nunu. I think it is made from sweet potatoes.
Nunu is milk....cow milk
aiit

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngzedd:
Mid-week level.

Plantain - Multipurpose.

No roasted fish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
MrCork:

..how much? smiley
Mrcork you still never change this new year?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please I have a question. If soybeans is cooked with it's peel, does it have any adverse effect on health?
I have dried soybeans and I want to grind it without removing it's peels but I want to be sure it's safe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Youngzedd:
Mid-week level.

Plantain - Multipurpose.

This your weight gain program sef
post before and after pictures let me tell if there's change smiley
BTW your food looks inviting without the onions though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
donstan18:

Lol. Why will I? When I know people like you exist. cheesy

Nne, your dp bam oo! What are those? Yummy Sauces rage abi na wetin? How una dey take call am.grin
lol one naSpanish tart and the oda na super roll Dem say Dem dae call am...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
No roasted fish

There's chicken in the stew.

The roasted fish is usually when I buy it outside.

I don't have strength for those kinds work during week day. I prefer fresh fish to ice fish though smiley.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nnemuka:

This your weight gain program sef
post before and after pictures let me tell if there's change smiley
BTW your food looks inviting without the onions though

The young shall grow grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (3506) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shaybebaby(f), prittyboi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.