Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5870415 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (3504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

My folks around yesterday was like, preston you can't live us without cooking soup to take with swallow cheesy cheesy

So I made this Delicious Egusi soup yesterday evening.... I told them to come with their favourite Swallow today when coming, because only rice is available

More Photo later, make I quick run go see my Aboki friend for inside Market cheesy
Haba!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mariangeles:
This happened on my carefree day

Looks great kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pizza for lunch grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Prestonn:

Don't worry live your current name.... I told the bar man not to worry again.. I said I was about playing him prank before wink

Lol..(sighs with relief)... That was such a relief... Thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Pizza for lunch grin
Did you make the pizza?

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
angeltolly:
Yam and egg for breakfast cool

This yam will be sweet. See as e white.
Kai! Enjoy nne.

cococandy:
Cook ‘n’ sip 101.

I haven’t cooked in a while. It’s worth celebrating being back in the kitchen.

This is one of my favorite sweet cheap reds.

Story of my life. Just petty cooking though.

Welcome back to the kitchen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Lmfao mad man grin
Lol. People get mind oo!

Me like this na traditional man, once e enter all these foods and chops wey the spelling and pronounciation dey hard, count me out..grin grin

Enjoy your Pizza bruv.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
cutiereborn:

Looks great kiss
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
cococandy:
Did you make the pizza?
So if he says yes,you will believe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Plantain porridge with kidney beans.

Taste cool smiley.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Youngzedd:
Plantain porridge with kidney beans.

Taste cool smiley.
mine is beans and yam. Almost ready grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol..(sighs with relief)... That was such a relief... Thanks grin grin
You're welcome cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
cutiereborn:

Haba!!! angry
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Village kitchen

Cocina de África

Egusi Soup and Basmati Rice

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
mine is beans and yam. Almost ready grin

Enjoy nwanne, no time to check time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dayleke: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Pizza for lunch grin

You try o....

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dinner served grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Suya noodles �

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Castleberry:
Suya noodles �
I'm definitely preparing this tomorrow. Awwww grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Dinner for princess grin
I only eat little vegetables because i am not a fan of vegetables nd amala cry just in case you wondering why the soup is so small grin

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
pocohantas:

This yam will be sweet. See as e white.
Kai! Enjoy nne.

Story of my life. Just petty cooking though.

Welcome back to the kitchen. cheesy
i am confused. I want to settle down this year but..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chidonsky:
Rabbit pepper soup
Just kuku kee person na embarassed
Rabbit dey sweet that year sha

Preston and other ogas and madams, e joor I want to post some of the food pix here on my IG page.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
Cocina de África
Wonderful I prefer this meal to those Intercontinental cuisines.
Weldone.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

You finish two roles of big tissue?

grin grin grin grin

Oga! They mind wetin you dey put for mouth oo.

Don't be misled by what you see online[Especially here] , make you no go kill yourself.

Popcorn, coke, fanta, meat pie, hotdog and HAIRY chocolate for one belle.

Your belle na canteen?
grin grin na the hot dog upset the canteen

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Wonderful I prefer this meal to those Intercontinental cuisines.

Weldone.
Thanks Boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So if he says yes,you will believe?

No I just wanted to know where he got the temerity to post food he didn’t cook but can judge someone for posting the drink they are drinking

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Just kuku kee person na embarassed
Rabbit dey sweet that year sha

Preston and other ogas and madams, e joor I want to post some of the food pix here on my IG page.
the taste is great especially if well prepared.There are people who have the notion that rabbit is not sweet,until oneday a guy tested ours and ever since then he is always making enquiry if we prepared any.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Dinner served grin

Looks nice.
Your moniker is quite familiar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

Wehdone grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ExBachelor: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Horiolah(m): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2020
ExBachelor:
beware of dis ashawo broda. His cookin is bait. He said it in asawo thread. Go n check his post out on d thread. His coming hear is a mission

grin grin snitch.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Cocina de África

Looks great Uncle Prestonn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Dinner served grin

Porridge beans and yam + chicken , what a combo!!!
you remind me of one guy that ate two wraps of Amala , Ewedu and goatmeat .
and just because he saw someone eating Jollof rice and boiled egg, he decided to add two boiled eggs to his ewedu and amala.

Just imagine! Amala + Ewedu + Boiled egg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (3504) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.