Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,898 members, 7,893,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5911568 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2020
payperpost:
smiley Peppered Shrimps in Onion Source
Craving
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:34pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Flight activities still on suspension cry
Lol I’m in Ogbomosho, no flight needed cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2020
Where in Ogbomosho? I want to check something tongue
Don't open google oh. If you do I ll catch you from here
ibkayee:

Lol I’m in Ogbomosho, no flight needed cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Where in Ogbomosho? I want to check something tongue
Don't open google oh. If you do I ll catch you from here
Lol somewhere there sha, I don’t know where exactly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilachiever(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Something light for lunch :Samoa + peppered beef.

NB: I did not roll the Samoa( before someone starts asking how I rolled and filled it) , I bought it ready to fry at the store and only fried it in hot oil.

It was the peppered that took time because I had to first boil the beef, fry in heated oil and then fry the pepper before adding the already fried meat and seasoning. Trust me it was really spicy with hot pepper scotch bonnet pepper I added to complement the green and red bell peppers.

Lol, it's actually called "Samosa". I do it every weekend, if not for lockdown that spoiled show.

it's easy to fill and roll... all you need for filling is chopped beef and some veggies then stir fry in small g-oil, transfer to a basket and allow the filling cool down and drain of all oil before filling into the wrapper
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:51pm On May 23, 2020
lilachiever:

Lol, it's actually called "Samosa". I do it every weekend, if not for lockdown that spoiled show.

it's easy to fill and roll... all you need for filling is chopped beef and some veggies then stir fry in small g-oil, transfer to a basket and allow the filling cool down and drain of all oil before filling into the wrapper

Spell check changed it to Samoa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2020
Ibikunle fúnraè... Lol
Don't worry I will invite you here by December smiley
ibkayee:

Lol somewhere there sha, I dint know exactly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Ibikunle fúnraè... Lol
Don't worry I will invite you here by December smiley
And I was supposed to do Detty December but that’s unlikely, hopefully when things gets better tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2020
Things are getting better... Things will get better by this December
You guys did detty December over there too?
ibkayee:

And I was supposed to do Detty December but that’s unlikely, hopefully when things gets better tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Things are getting better... Things will get better by this December
You guys did detty December over there too?
I meant in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
Oh.. Okay. Have you been here before?
ibkayee:

I meant in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:06pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Oh.. Okay. Have you been here before?
Lol yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
Munzy14:

Slice utazi leaves, sprinkle on this, and watch ADAM my fulani friend devour it with a bottle of big coke or pepsi in record breaking time...cheesy

nice presentation though..

As in ehn...
Tinye ugba na ya, oburu nri ndi ichie cheesy

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
When was that? undecided
ibkayee:

Lol yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:08pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
When was that? undecided
Lol don’t worry about that, but I’ve been plenty of times
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2020
Ibikunle? Are you serious?
Or you intentionally wanna dribble me tonight?
ibkayee:

Lol don’t worry about that, but I’ve been plenty of times
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:18pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Ibikunle? Are you serious?
Or you intentionally wanna dribble me tonight?
Lol I don’t understand why this news is prompting this reaction o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2020
Why would it not prompt the reaction na? grin. We already know you were born and brought up over there undecided
ibkayee:

Lol I don’t understand why this news is prompting this reaction o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

Interesting.... It's all good. Permit me to call you old papa youngie or youngest old man grin.

I wish to be like you and much better (young-old wise) when I attain your age.

Lol. Old is a state of mind. My best friend runs 2 miles in 15 minutes, rucks 6 miles in 90 minutes with a 40 lbs ruck, does 65 push ups in a minute and 30 seconds, effortlessly completes 60 sit ups in a minute and halo jumps at night. He's 49.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:29pm On May 23, 2020
Akposy:

Wow. I assume you used lot of the cheese. Cheese is gold here in Naija. I priced one 2 months ago...they gave me one tiny piece for about 2,000 naira...I ran

If you can get or make buttermilk then there are easy ways to make the cheese yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:30pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Why would it not prompt the reaction na? grin. We already know you were born and brought up over there undecided
But I can also travel to other countries? Anywho, do you have any food for us? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2020
Shey you will eat Amala and Gbègìrì with ewédú? tongue
ibkayee:

But I can also travel to other countries? Anywho, do you have any food for us? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:38pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
Shey you will eat Amala and Gbègìrì with ewédú? tongue
I eat it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2020
How does gbègìrì look like?
ibkayee:

I eat it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:47pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
How does gbègìrì look like?
I could literally just google it even if I haven’t had it [which I have), gbegiri looks like gbegiri lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2020
ibkayee:

I could literally just google it even if I haven’t had it [which I have), gbegiri looks like gbegiri lol
I know you could, likely the reason it took you more time to respond.. grin

Okay, I have Amala, gbegiri and ewedu for you.. I ll preserve it till you come down here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:55pm On May 23, 2020
andrewtosin:
I know you could, likely the reason it took you more time to respond.. grin

Okay, I have Amala, gbegiri and ewedu for you.. I ll preserve it till you come down here
Lol smh this guy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2020
Why? undecided
ibkayee:

Lol smh this guy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:05am On May 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
Why? undecided
Nothing dear, oya post food wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2020
Lol.. My foodie friend
You thought I won't be able to preserve it till whenever you come down here? grin
ibkayee:

Nothing dear, oya post food wink

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:15am On May 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
Lol.. My foodie friend
You thought I won't be able to preserve it till whenever you come down here? grin
I doubt it's yours lol but it looks delicious kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 12:22am On May 24, 2020
Lol... You got it. It isn't mine... I downloaded it.
Thanks anyways

Don't worry I promise to make food tomorrow evening and post it only for you tongue
ibkayee:

I doubt it's yours lol but it looks delicious kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3520) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.