Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,352 members, 7,923,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5982392 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:57pm On Jul 17
Ballzproblem2:
commot from my mention then.

Kezie, please leave this thread. Just the thought of your moniker and what led to your use of the moniker fit make people lose appetite 🤢
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 3:27am On Jul 18
Breakfast

Shrimps, French Toast, Eggs

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by T2SSpace(f): 11:13am On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:
adding bitter leaf to egusi soup should be considered as a criminal offense,what's the point?
Really?..that's your opinion though. You should know bitter leaf in egusi soup(whether washed or not) has a distinct flavor it add to the soup. Some people purge if there's no bitter leaf in their egusi soup, and I was told egusi soup don't get sour quickly when prepared with bitter leaf when compared to ugu and other veg( I've not confirmed this though). So it's just a thing of choice and I love the taste it gives egusi soup personally.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 11:22am On Jul 18
T2SSpace:

Really?..that's your opinion though. You should know bitter leaf in egusi soup(whether washed or not) has a distinct flavor it add to the soup. Some people purge if there's no bitter leaf in their egusi soup, and I was told egusi soup don't get sour quickly when prepared with bitter leaf when compared to ugu and other veg( I've not confirmed this though). So it's just a thing of choice and I love the taste it gives egusi soup personally.
I don't like bitter leaf, tasting the leaf in egusi soup ruins my mood.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by T2SSpace(f): 11:39am On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:
😂😂😂...no vex but we like it .

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 11:42am On Jul 18
T2SSpace:
😂😂😂...no vex but we like it .
alright,to each their own 😉
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kendrick93(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18
cococandy:
Wasn’t in the mood to cook.

A DIY charcuterie board and homemade cocktail to the rescue. Very relaxing 😌
What's the name of the pink stuff?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18
kendrick93:
What's the name of the pink stuff?
black pepper salami
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NothingDoMe: 5:16pm On Jul 18
Rice, beans, and plantain with goat meat stew.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 5:17pm On Jul 18
Kaczynski:

Onye ofe mmanu
I'm from Igbo , dumb dumb.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaczynski: 5:21pm On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:
I'm from Igbo , dumb dumb.

ok rope so you stop taking up space

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kendrick93(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18
cococandy:
black pepper salami
Wow thanks. Never heard of it.
How does it taste, is it pepper ish?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 18
kendrick93:
Wow thanks. Never heard of it.
How does it taste, is it pepper ish?

No it’s not spicy at all

It tastes like salted meat (because it is cheesy) .

Lil Bit chewy and black pepper adds flavor. It’s pairs best with cheese, crackers and a bit of fig jam

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

No it’s not spicy at all

It tastes like salted meat (because it is cheesy) .

Lil Bit chewy and black pepper adds flavor. It’s pairs best with cheese, crackers and a bit of fig jam
embarassed i have never heard of any of this ingredients before

only God know's weather i go chop this night and u guys are busy cooking and eating all this kind foods

this thread is for rich people make i know go jumpembarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:

only God know's weather i go chop this night and u guys are busy cooking and eating all this kind foods

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:

Oh common dude.
I’m sure you know what cheese, crackers and jam are. Like fruit jam? This one is fig jam but you can use any jam you prefer. Cheese from milk? Crackers you get at the store?
None of these items are expensive
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

Oh common dude.
I’m sure you know what cheese, crackers and jam are. Like fruit jam? This one is fig jam but you can use any jam you prefer. Cheese from milk? Crackers you get at the store?
i swear i dont kow what they are,talkless of tasting them
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

Oh common dude.
the only cheese i know is garri aka GOD IS WITH US is the one i only know

and that's what am currently drinkingsmiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 18
Polishing off some leftovers with a side of veggies and sauerkraut.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:
the only cheese i know is garri aka GOD IS WITH US is the one i only know

and that's what am currently drinkingsmiley

Cheese and garri are not similar.

Google Wara or something like that. I think that’s one of the local names of cheese. It’s pretty common.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

Cheese and garri are not similar.

Google Wara or something like that. I think that’s one of the local names of cheese. It’s pretty common.
wara is not cheese,even if i have unknowingly seen it
i have not even tasted it

Anyways,i think my garri is more tasteful than cheesewink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:
wara is not cheese,even if i have seen it i have not even tasted it

Anyways,i think my garri is more tasteful than cheesewink

It’s not? I know we make cheese from cows milk back home. I don’t remember what it’s called.

Yes garri is definitely more tasty than cheese I can confirm.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:
wara is not cheese,even if i have unknowingly seen it
i have not even tasted it

Wait don’t confuse me

What’s this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by opeyemi3737: 8:33pm On Jul 18
so cheese is wara seriously i don't know I always hear cheese i don't know its wara oh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18
cococandy:

Wait don’t confuse me

What’s this?
is that what they call cheese cause this my first time seeing it

Because they call wara something else at my state
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 8:52pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:

Don't you know what cheese is? It's made from the proteins and fats in milk. So, ask yourself, that stuff you claimed to have eaten or whatever they call it in your part of the world - is it made from milk,etc or not, then? That's your answer.

There's cheddar, Lancashire, Red Leicester and all that, in the UK(England). Those are proper examples of cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 18
Reggaero:

I think it’s a type of cheese.
There are so many different kinds. Then one I had on my grazing board was pepper jack cheese.

Wara looks like it could be mozzarella (not sure).

But yea cheese is pretty common. It just looks different from place to place
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:07pm On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:

Kezie, you better leave here and go treat that disease wey catch you for your balls angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18
9JAMac10:
Dinner grubbing . God bless 🇺🇸🇳🇬
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18
TheWinterBird:
Breakfast

Shrimps, French Toast, Eggs
yum
luvlyoracle:
I tried puff puff grin
Was surprised how it turned out
What else could I use to spice it up abit?
Recipe is Flour,Honey,Yeast and water
yum

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (3544) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.