Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6040482 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SamueItem337(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16
Sirqt5:
yum!!!
You don't say another thing aside "yum"

All your posts na "yum"

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RealityKings: 6:28pm On Jul 16
Sirqt5:
yum!!!

Yum yum

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeeScan: 6:52pm On Jul 16
armyofone:

Good! I want to do tattoo myself. Maybe add some nose rings. Gotta have some fun.
you female??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeeScan: 6:55pm On Jul 16
9JAMac10:
Breakfast of champions. Join me

Duuuuude!!!

angry

What's that white thing??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 9JAMac10: 7:30pm On Jul 16
DeeScan:

Duuuuude!!!

angry

What's that white thing??
blue cheese dressing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16
smiley

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 9JAMac10: 3:08am On Jul 17
Dinner grubbing . God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 6:00am On Jul 17
9JAMac10:
Dinner grubbing . God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Na by force to post food picture? What the hell is this nasty looking crap? ๐Ÿคข

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 11:03am On Jul 17
-Supergreens Rotini Pasta (made with dried spinach, zucchini, parsley, broccoli, and kale)
-Norwegian Steelhead Salmon, et
-Les crevettes (shrimps)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17
Eba and Egusi soup for breakfast/lunch.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 4:00pm On Jul 17
Lunch: Beans and plantain porridge

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17
Castleberry:
Lunch: Beans and plantain porridge

Nice looking beans. ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luvlyoracle(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17
I tried puff puff grin
Was surprised how it turned out
What else could I use to spice it up abit?
Recipe is Flour,Honey,Yeast and water

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 17
luvlyoracle:
I tried puff puff grin
Was surprised how it turned out
What else could I use to spice it up abit?
Recipe is Flour,Honey,Yeast and water

Unfortunately Honey doesnโ€™t sweeten as well as sugar. Youโ€™d have to use sugar or a suitable alternative such as monk fruit

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17
Wasnโ€™t in the mood to cook.

A DIY charcuterie board and homemade cocktail to the rescue. Very relaxing ๐Ÿ˜Œ

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 9:19pm On Jul 17
GrammarNazi1:
smiley
adding bitter leaf to egusi soup should be considered as a criminal offense,what's the point?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17
Lying down overlooking the smokey mountains of the plains chewing on each. Some good sweet rum to go with the grapes ๐Ÿ‡ later.

cococandy:
Wasnโ€™t in the mood to cook.

A DIY charcuterie board and homemade cocktail to the rescue. Very relaxing ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17
cheesy See poetry
armyofone:
Lying down overlooking the smokey mountains of the plains chewing on each. Some good sweet rum to go with the grapes ๐Ÿ‡ later.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17
cococandy:
cheesy See poetry

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17
Ballzproblem2:
adding bitter leaf to egusi soup should be considered as a criminal offense,what's the point?
That's not bitter leaf!

And if it was bitter leaf, it would not be of concern to you!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 9:53pm On Jul 17
GrammarNazi1:
That's not bitter leaf!
And if it was bitter leaf, it would not be of concern to you!
commot from my mention then.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 9:54pm On Jul 17
you can't post something on a public forum and claim it's not my concern,share am for your family Whatsapp group then.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17
Ballzproblem2:
commot from my mention then.
You quoted me first with a bitter comment, bitter soul!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 9:58pm On Jul 17
GrammarNazi1:
You're so rude and stupid.
Your unsolicited comment is foolish and portrays you in a bitter light.
Asshole.
๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SamueItem337(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17
Ballzproblem2:
you can't post something on a public forum and claim it's not my concern,share am for your family Whatsapp group then.
Oya kill yourself na

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 10:52pm On Jul 17
Ballzproblem2:

Kezie, wetin you dey find for here? You don come derail this thread abi? Abi you think you will find a solution to that your balls ailment here? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17
Stellasmeza:
Kenya meets Morocco
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17
snthesis:
to this (see pix) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

now no Babe, fit do yanga 4me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17
JeSoul:
Pan roasted turkey...yummy! smiley
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17
Azaw:
Rice with vegetables
yum

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (3565) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shilz(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.