Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863415 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Datalossvictim, Which of the cities in Sweden do you live ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Lmao! grin grin oysters are nice. Never tried octopus ...
I don't understand. Do people really eat octopus? I mean the animal OCTOPUS? shocked shocked shocked

You and fish sha. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2015
alutacontinua:

data data wink
wey my own rice?

It's here waiting for you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don't understand. Do people really eat octopus? I mean the animal OCTOPUS? shocked shocked shocked

You and fish sha. grin

grin Fish is life!

Yes they do. It is even preferable if eaten alive to preserve the wrigglingness.

http://listverse.com/2013/03/06/10-animals-that-people-eat-alive/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2015
datalossvictim1:

grin Fish is life!

Yes they do. It is even preferable if eaten alive to preserve the wrigglingness.

http://listverse.com/2013/03/06/10-animals-that-people-eat-alive/
Alive? shocked shocked cry cry

Dataloss I just checked the link. I can't eat any of those things. Tufia.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
knuckle01:
Datalossvictim, Which of the cities in Sweden do you live ?

Skane
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
Alive? shocked shocked cry cry

Dataloss I just checked the link. I can't eat any of those things. Tufia.

grin some are highly nutritious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2015
datalossvictim1:

grin some are highly nutritious.
Eh OK I've heard you but you can't buy me with that. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Herzumpther:

You and fish sha. grin
yep. I've eaten octopus once. Dried abi roasted,I don't know how they did it. It Was nice and chewy. I was expecting to dislike it but surprisingly I didn't
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:
yep. I've eaten octopus once. Dried abi roasted,I don't know how they did it. It Was nice and chewy. I was expecting to dislike it but surprisingly I didn't
Wow coco you tried o. The looks alone puts me off.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good to be back ere. Lunch and my wee gift; still trying not to pig on the cake. smiley over sweet dey worry am!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Home-made burger.
First try.
Didn't turn out bad smiley

For two burgers:
Half cup Ground beef
2 Wheat buns
One egg
Two Tomato slice
two onion ring slice
Ketchup
Mayonnaise
Seasoning n spice
Lettuce.

Season and spice your ground beef to your taste and cook in the microwave for 5mins.
Mash well with a wooden spoon. Add half the egg into the mix and mould onto an oven tray in two spheres. Bake in the oven for 15mins at 370•
The egg holds the patty together

Fry the remaining half of the egg and place one side of your bun.
Place the baked meat (patty) on top of the egg.
Add Slice of tomato,onion and lettuce on next.

Add ketchup and mayo and cover with the other half of the bun.

Repeat for the other bun. Adjust measurement for the number of burgers you want to make.

Enjoy with diet coke on ice wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sharp sharp lunch.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lunch
I can't wait to eat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunnshyn(f): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kitchen was/is so boring today..

Only realized everyone's on BabyOsisi's love thread.

Arggggh!!

Ok, I await everyone's return!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dinner! cheesy

Chicken roast, potatoes, carrots, Brussel sprouts, stuffing, gravey, and golden melon chops for dessert.

I am so done for the day. So no one had better mummy / mum me this evening jor...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Dinner! cheesy

Chicken roast, potatoes, carrots, Brussel sprouts, stuffing, gravey, and golden melon chops for dessert.

I am so done for the day. So no one had better mummy / mum me this evening jor...

Mum avocado pear. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Dinner! cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rice n beans with dodo smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kiwi5: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2015
@cococandy pls what leaf did u sprinkle at ur dodo or did u put it before frying or after?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Bia, Coco, na rice,beans and dodo you do like say na oyibo food? embarassed undecided grin grin.
Kippirrup!! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2015
kiwi5:
@cococandy pls what leaf did u sprinkle at ur dodo or did u put it before frying or after?

Parsley flakes

After frying. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2015
tchidi:
Bia, Coco, na rice,beans and dodo you do like say na oyibo food? embarassed undecided grin grin.
Kippirrup!! wink

Gini ka m ga eme my dear sister? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
cococandy:

Parsley flakes

After frying. smiley
I like the fact that you care so much about veg. Really nice honestly.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
I like the fact that you care so much about veg. Really nice honestly.
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bia, cococandy, that rice reach 2 spoons so? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seems I need to come back to this thread and free the other one before they expose my generation to the world.

Abeh I dey hungry. Anybody cook??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
alutacontinua:
Bia, cococandy, that rice reach 2 spoons so? embarassed
cheesy e reach o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
Seems I need to come back to this thread and free the other one before they expose my generation to the world.

Abeh I dey hungry. Anybody cook??

Anything you don't feel comfortable sharing, don't bother putting it on NL.
NL itself is world angry
Don't be surprised that the number of people following this food thread might be x5 the number of people that comment. cool
you never know until the day they have to throw shots at you undecided
you still dunno how this place works yet, you need to get out of the kitchen more often cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
alutacontinua:

Anything you don't feel comfortable sharing, don't bother putting it on NL.
NL itself is world angry
Don't be surprised that the number of people following this food thread might be x5 the number of people that comment. cool
you never know until the day they have to throw shots at you undecided
you still dunno how this place works yet, you need to get out of the kitchen more often cheesy tongue
Lol. Ok o. I stay here because i don't have strength for insults.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ariyke:
My birthday stew

tin tomato rice

noodles

Yummy. The red stew.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
cococandy:
Rice n beans with dodo smiley

Where is the rice ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.