Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5862903 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
aeion:

Gooseberries or goldenberries.

It looks delicious.

Alfredo sauce is an interesting substitute for the traditional tomato sauce.
Pineapple is one of my favorite pizza toppings, next to black olives.

Pineapples on Pizza = Heaven.

Thanks

Correct . Pineapples on pizza especially with ham or bacon, it’s island feeling and taste 1.0

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sulips(f): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
cococandy:
I made pizza. Exactly the way I like it. smiley

Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, mushrooms, ham and pineapples.
Yummy!

tongue is there any food you don't know how to cook?
You're really good.

Nice one wonder woman cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dinner is ready. Mariaangeles come and eat with me. I know you like it healthy too. smiley kiss

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angelfallz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:
Dinner is ready. Mariaangeles come and eat with me. I know you like it healthy too. smiley kiss
What's that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:
Nom nom nom, is that some kind of flavour of humous?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:

Nom nom nom, is that some kind of flavour of humous?

It's hummus. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
angelfallz:

What's that?

Sandwiches, bell peppers, carrots, cucumber, hummus.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

It's hummus. smiley
Best snack

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:

Best snack

You know good thing. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
sulips:

Yummy!

tongue is there any food you don't know how to cook?
You're really good.

Nice one wonder woman cool

Thank you. You’re too kind.

Yes there are things I can’t cook. But if I’m interested in making them, I use YouTube as my guide. Once you have the interest, it comes easy.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

I like how you always incorporate healthy stuff

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

You know good thing. cheesy
I usually have it with carrots, celery or pitta bread (evil carbs)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angelfallz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Please what is hummus?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Tell me u are going to at least fry or cook the pepper and carrot. Please don't tell me u ate it raw like that embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
cococandy:

I like how you always incorporate healthy stuff

smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:

I usually have it with carrots, celery or pitta bread (evil carbs)

Carbs are very important for a healthy body and brain and give us energy but they should be enjoyed in moderation. I try to divide my plates into 2/4 vegetables, 1/4 carbs and 1/4 proteins. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
angelfallz:

Please what is hummus?

Hummus is a dip mainly made from cooked mashed chickpeas. A Lebanese friend introduced it to me but I think it is eaten in several Arab countries.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Tell me u are going to at least fry or cook the pepper and carrot. Please don't tell me u ate it raw like that embarassed

No, I haven't. I preserved all the vitamins and it was delicious. I am full in a very nice way. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Carbs are very important for a healthy body and brain and give us energy but they should be enjoyed in moderation. I try to divide my plates into 2/4 vegetables, 1/4 carbs and 1/4 proteins. smiley
I've been trying to a incorporate a more balanced diet, it's not easy but it's necessary smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

No, I haven't. I preserved all the vitamins and it was delicious. I am full in a very nice way. smiley

Wow! I'm just here trying to imagine how raw bell pepper will taste
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:

I've been trying to a incorporate a more balanced diet, it's not easy but it's necessary smiley

It's a habit really. Once you get used to it, it will become very easy. You will even do the shopping some certain way. And when you notice how good it makes you feel, fit and strong and less fatigued, you will never retreat from this 'life-style'. However, I have my cheat days too, once a week but not more than two. When I make jollof rice, I eat more than I should, same with egusi, I also love pizza and cakes and these things are food for the soul. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

It's a habit really. Once you get used to it, it will become very easy. You will even do the shopping some certain way. And when you notice how good it makes you feel, fit and strong and less fatigued, you will never retreat from this 'life-style'. However, I have my cheat days too, once a week but not more than two. When I make jollof rice, I eat more than I should, same with egusi, I also love pizza and cakes and these things are food for the soul. smiley
This exactly, I want it to become a lifestyle rather than a 'diet' smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Tastes great with a dip.
I use peanut butter for mine because I’m still learning to like hummus
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You have never tried raw bell pepper before? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
ibkayee:

This exacrlt, I want to become a lifestyle rather than a 'diet' smiley

And there is a huge difference as you already know. smiley
The first one is fun, the second feels like a sacrifice and can only be maintained for a limited period of time.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
cococandy:

Tastes great with a dip.

Hathor5:

You have never tried raw bell pepper before? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Awwwwwwwwn kiss

Thank you dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

It actually tastes nice in salads.
I'm very sure poco is not up for any of that raw stuff grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

BlueRayDick:

Typical ibile man

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
cococandy:

Tastes great with a dip.

You don't like hummus? shocked Do you like guacamole?

There are many other dips though. I also like sour cream, feta dip, tomato-basil-dip, eggplant dip, greek yoghurt dip (with or without tuna and onions), smoked mackerel and watercress dip, chimmichurri (don't know if I spelled it correctly).

I think I know what I will make in the coming weeks. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dyt:

The picture is cuteness overload. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mariangeles:

Awwwwwwwwn kiss

Thank you dear. smiley

smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KennycruzIsla, 2Ways(m), xexofe1741(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.