Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863311 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2020
cococandy:
Yes yes
Kitchen gadgets from your side is very expensive here.
And I have noticed that any kitchen gadget I have interest in is always made in USA. Very few from EU countries like France or Germany.
Here na rubbish dem dey make if they will make at all. Shipping rip off.

If not that I hated China way back, I will port to China.
How are u guys?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
HelenBee:
Homemade sugar doughnuts...
excellent
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
descarado:

Dumpling fillings can be anything.
Also you can shape it as you want.

You're right about shape and filling in anything you like but she posted meat pie not jiaozi cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Akeem79:

You're right about shape and filling in anything you like but she posted meat pie not jiaozi cheesy

If this is meat pie to you then you have never seen meat pie.

descarado:

Dumpling fillings can be anything.
Also you can shape it as you want.

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
We're yet to feel harmattan to get us into the Christmas mood
harmattan can wait, what am seeing is enough. Amazing dish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
aghaibiam:
Egusi for the win.Going down with soft eba.
great job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
descarado:

Kitchen gadgets from your side is very expensive here.
And I have noticed that any kitchen gadget I have interest in is always made in USA. Very few from EU countries like France or Germany.
Here na rubbish dem dey make if they will make at all. Shipping rip off.

If not that I hated China way back, I will port to China.
How are u guys?

Lol. Sorry dear. They are expensive here too. Just close eye and invest in the one you want and forget about buying any for a few years at least.

This is the kitchenaid mixer I’m buying next. Maybe another color. It depends. I Just don’t want to order ot online because I want to touch it before I buy it. Only downside is that each additional attachment costs around $100 to add. But it does amazing stuff from what I’ve seen.

We are very fine. Are you getting the vaccine?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:
Not only Chinese. cheesy My filling is different though.

impressive

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. Sorry dear. They are expensive here too. Just close eye and invest in the one you want and forget about buying any for a few years at least.

This is the kitchenaid mixer I’m buying next. Maybe another color. It depends. I Just don’t want to order ot online because I want to touch it before I buy it. Only downside is that each additional attachment costs around $100 to add. But it does amazing stuff from what I’ve seen.

We are very fine. Are you getting the vaccine?

Vaccine?
Hell no! For now anyway grin

Seems like we will be vaccinated in 2 weeks time. Everybody just dey mad. :DUseless frontline rubbish.

Oh, I don't mean kitchen aid product. Sorry.
Just everything kitchen.
I wanted to buy kitchenaid stand mixer but Kenwood won tongue. Kitchenaid stand mixers are superb.
Buy from official kitchenaid and u will get some of them free. Like the one I bought, other sites will make you buy the blender or food processor or even one or two other follow come attachments. That's how they make their money.
Used that as my Xmas present. Have been day dreaming about this particular one, cooking chef. Wanted to get the last one but noticed around october Kenwood stopped producing it and later released updated version Sept.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Akeem79:

Lol
What you have there is meat pie not jiaozi grin

The difference is clear
Dude, do you eat these stuff shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
descarado:

Vaccine?
Hell no! For now anyway grin

Seems like we will be vaccinated in 2 weeks time. Everybody just dey mad. :DUseless frontline rubbish.

Oh, I don't mean kitchen aid product. Sorry.
Just everything kitchen.
I wanted to buy kitchenaid stand mixer but Kenwood won tongue. Kitchenaid stand mixers are superb.
Buy from official kitchenaid and u will get some of them free. Like the one I bought, other sites will make you buy the blender or food processor or even one or two other follow come attachments. That's how they make their money.
Used that as my Xmas present. Have been day dreaming about this particular one, cooking chef. Wanted to get the last one but noticed around october Kenwood stopped producing it and later released updated version Sept.

what’s the specific one you’re looking now?

I’m more interested in the attachments that can be coupled with the mixer for additional functions. the kitchen aid official website has all those attachments selling separately from the stand mixer itself. Maybe you lucked out big time or they just hate us over here? Like the pasta maker, veggie slicer etc. $100,$80,$130 etc. by the time you buy all the ones you want to have in addition to the mixer itself it becomes quite pricey. I definitely want the mixer and the pasta maker to start with.

I’ve never seen kenwood in my stores here though. When I go I’ll see if I can find it and compare to kitchen aid.

I follow dooney on insta and she speaks highly of them (kenwood). I went to their website, couldn’t even find a price list or option to add to cart. I don’t think it’s an American company is it?

If I see any store that will give me the kitchenaid attachments for free, I die there grin. Moving in with them.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Liposure:
harmattan can wait, what am seeing is enough. Amazing dish

What!?? cheesy
It shouldn't o... otherwise it's Easter for Christmas.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Thank you. smiley

Liposure:
impressive
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dessert under construction. Has to stay in the fridge over night.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:
Make sure you share pictures when it's frozen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Make sure you share pictures when it's frozen cheesy

I will. Let's hope it turns out well. undecided I have never made Tiramisu before. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shashaperry(f): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Are those sausages?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

I will. Let's hope it turns out well. undecided I have never made Tiramisu before. smiley
At least you made an attempt unlike me, I have been seeing it on some recommended post on instagram, I'm really curious hw it tastes like.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

At least you made an attempt unlike me, I have been seeing it on some recommended post on instagram, I'm really curious hw it tastes like.

The original one is very delicious. I have eaten it many times in Italian restaurants. This one is a variation with coconut liquor tongue and bananas. I really hope it comes out great. cheesy I have the feeling that the consistency of the cream wasn't firm enough but I followed the recipe strictly.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
shashaperry:

Are those sausages?

No, biscuits soaked in coconut liquor and coconut milk. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
I like dumplings esp the pork dumplings from Chinese stores. Learned to eat it from my Chinese roomy. If you eat thrm with those dipping soy and sour bottle friends, yummy. The vegetables dumplings too sweet for me.

Hathor5:
Not only Chinese. cheesy My filling is different though.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Not festive this year but festive drink do have their time and season. This one has nut meg and the scent or aroma Christmasy cheesy Small amount gone.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

The original one is very delicious. I have eaten it many times in Italian restaurants. This one is a variation with coconut liquor tongue and bananas. I really hope it comes out great. cheesy I have the feeling that the consistency of the cream wasn't firm enough but I followed the recipe strictly.
Wow!! It will definitely come out great kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
I love different kinds of dumplings. It’s a whole lot of work if you make them yourself but absolutely worth it. My favorite ones are the ones with potatoes and white cheese but I like the ones with meat too. All of them. cheesy I ate mine with buttermilk. wink

armyofone:
I like dumplings esp the pork dumplings from Chinese stores. Learned to eat it from my Chinese roomy. If you eat thrm with those dipping soy and sour bottle friends, yummy. The vegetables dumplings too sweet for me.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shashaperry(f): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

No, biscuits soaked in coconut liquor and coconut milk. cheesy

I really would like to have a taste of this kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
shashaperry:

I really would like to have a taste of this kiss

Me I can't wait to taste it tomorrow grin but it has to stay in the fridge over night. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shashaperry(f): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Me I can't wait to taste it tomorrow grin but it has to stay in the fridge over night. undecided

Would you mind sharing the recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
shashaperry:

Would you mind sharing the recipe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFVmu1-3Yg

Here is a similar recipe. The difference is that I soaked the biscuits in coconut milk and coconut liquor and not plain milk and instead of the chocolate I used bananas. I hope you can get all the ingredients needed where you are and that you share pictures if you make it. smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Meanwhile ...

The salads are ready too. cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cheers! cheesy

I needed a glass of wine when I realized that I will have to clean the kitchen sooner or later. grin

armyofone:
Not festive this year but festive drink do have their time and season. This one has nut meg and the scent or aroma Christmasy cheesy Small amount gone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
cococandy:
what’s the specific one you’re looking now?

I’m more interested in the attachments that can be coupled with the mixer for additional functions. the kitchen aid official website has all those attachments selling separately from the stand mixer itself. Maybe you lucked out big time or they just hate us over here? Like the pasta maker, veggie slicer etc. $100,$80,$130 etc. by the time you buy all the ones you want to have in addition to the mixer itself it becomes quite pricey. I definitely want the mixer and the pasta maker to start with.

I’ve never seen kenwood in my stores here though. When I go I’ll see if I can find it and compare to kitchen aid.

I follow dooney on insta and she speaks highly of them (kenwood). I went to their website, couldn’t even find a price list or option to add to cart. I don’t think it’s an American company is it?

If I see any store that will give me the kitchenaid attachments for free, I die there grin. Moving in with them.
That's not fair. It must come with a mixer, pasta maker is separate attachment.

U love awufu cheesy
Kenwood come with different attachments too and very expensive but some of them are what food processor can do.
See, if u have a very good food processor, then u don't need the attachments. Or, u buy them one at a time. Before you know it, u have bought all you need. Kenwood is British. I'm so shocked. Can anything good really come out of Nazareth grin.
Interesting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
armyofone:
Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: user32(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.