Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5880303 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
No alcohol in it but maybe great addition to Irish cream.

Cheers dear to a simple 2020 Christmas!

Hathor5:
Cheers! cheesy

I needed a glass of wine when I realized that I will have to clean the kitchen sooner or later. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pandemic -

descarado:

Why?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
armyofone:
Pandemic -

It's everywhere my sister.
The big stores are smiling to the bank happily while small shops are folding everyday.
That's one of the politics of ccp virus.

It's well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Remember you-know-who broke my ninja food processor angry grin. So I thought that I might as well use the opportunity to go for something I really admire. I’ll just have to buy the main mixer and then follow with the attachments one at a time.

descarado:

That's not fair. It must come with a mixer, pasta maker is separate attachment.

U love awufu cheesy
Kenwood come with different attachments too and very expensive but some of them are what food processor can do.
See, if u have a very good food processor, then u don't need the attachments. Or, u buy them one at a time. Before you know it, u have bought all you need. Kenwood is British. I'm so shocked. Can anything good really come out of Nazareth grin.
Interesting.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
-

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by homesteady(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

Make simple vanilla milk cake.

200grams sugar
250grams butter/margarine
250grams flour
2 large eggs
2 teaspoon baking powder
100ml full cream milk
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavour
1 teaspoon salt (if you're using unsalted butter. But if you're using those salted margarine, leave out the salt)

Thanks. Please, when you are less busy, help me with a brief guide on how to it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by homesteady(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
I had both red velvet and milk cake that were both coated with whipped cream and I added yoghurt to make Cake Parfait.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Today was hectic as hell. No time to grab a proper lunch. Ordered take out and had to hurdle in my truck to eat. Baklava to the rescue....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2020
cococandy:
Remember you-know-who broke my food ninja food processor angry grin. So I thought that I might as well usr the opportunity to go for something I really admire. I’ll just have to buy the main mixer and then follow with the attachments one at a time.

cheesy
I haven't forgotten at all cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Simple lunch

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2020
2 palliative with sauce, fried plantain, beef and 1 female egg.

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Explorers:

That is a male egg bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Explorers:
this one is too much for 1 pesin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2020
hahn:

That is a male egg bro

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Breakfast.

Attached is a self made Meat-pie with Soya Milk Iaced with ginger.

Addition of ginger was to reduce the bean flavour and introduce a new one. Creamy!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Breakfast.

Attached is a self made Meat-pie with Soya Milk Iaced with ginger.

Addition of ginger was to reduce the bean flavour and introduce a new one. Yummy!!

I hear soya milk is not good for men.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2020
LordReed:

I hear soya milk is not good for men.

Lol. In fact, I heard the opposite and that's why I made it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2020
SirMichael1:

Lol. In fact, I heard the opposite and that's why I made it.

LoL there's always conflicting information about nutrition.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Something light

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Explorers:
female egg wey get breast and ass ba
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar come see oooo. Yoghurt cake don don oooo. My ninjas just de salivate in anticipation for this christmas holiday. I go take medemede ki dem.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
banmee:
Jaqe nhghar come see oooo. Yoghurt cake don don oooo. My ninjas just de salivate in anticipation for this christmas holiday. I go take medemede ki dem.
Wow yoghurt cake shocked. Never heard of that before. I hope it tastes good.

Im curious to see what you and cococandy have up your sleeves for this christmas. Her thanksgiving spread looked divine

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
J0hnTrevolt:
Nice spaghetti. Urs sure looks better than mine. Mine is always watery.

Ekiti spaghetti vs Obodo spaghetti.

Yours is watery coz you leave the water the spag was cooked in to dry.

You're ment to drain the water when it's softened

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funmilehot(f): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
J0hnTrevolt:
Nice spaghetti. Urs sure looks better than mine. Mine is always watery.

Ekiti spaghetti vs Obodo spaghetti.
Next time try to prepare it with less water. Yours looks over cooked with more than required water.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Im curious to see what you and cococandy have up your sleeves for this christmas. Her thanksgiving spread looked divine

You got that right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
coker007:

coker007:

That isn't his food but mine,he is just trolling, next time check the kind of people you give advice because he never posted his food here.
Thanks mod for deleting his post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

That isn't his food but mine,he is just trolling, next time check the kind of people you give advice because he never posted his food here.
Thanks mod for deleting his post.

Ah.....i see

Naughty troll.... Well noted pety wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I have nothing up my sleeves cheesy

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
shoyemiayodeji:
Something light
this is awesome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:
fries, salmon
delightful cuisine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Carot, adamma24 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.