Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5896592 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is really good
novia22:
So I started a new side hustle of rearing broilers late last year. God has been faithful I must say as I made crazy sales in December so I decided to try again this year. I added freezing it, frying the chicken and or making it peppered and making peppersoup for clients depending on how they want it.
Below is my order for today. My client wanted it fried, peppered and delivered to him where he was watching football.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marypoppinss(f): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=descarado post=121134476]
Oh shut up.
Emotional tantrum of bandwagonists and chameleons

I can see the message hit lots of nerves.
No apology to anybody.
Really surprised I'm responding to this cause normally I wouldn't look at it twice.

Next time, cook something and post or share tips that's food related.
Saviour of those in distress.
[/quo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
amorprincesa:
This is really good

Thanks dearie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Moi moi served with Jollof rice.

The moi moi were delicious. I made them 1/2 cup of beans

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Dinner:

Salad topped with croutons, avocado, and dice air fried Tuna.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Food for thought!

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Who wanna join the party cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
The way men are dishing out on this thread is quite impressive - the joy, the passion! smiley

Looking the world over, men who are good at cooking do it so excellently, they're very creative and innovative with it. They also maximize the potentials that come with cooking, in terms of TV shows and competitions. When you tune in to Food Network channels, Men are all over the place doing wonders and performing magic with their cooking skills - Many executive chefs, both local and international.

A man who is a good cook is a sure blessing to his friends, can also be a blessing in a marriage or a curse. Humility must be his watchword so as not to be arrogant to his wife who may not be as good a cook as he is.

Indeed, there is no limit to what MEN can do. grin

Please note, this is not to spite our Nubian queens who are equally superb in this area of cooking. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Akeem79:

Alhaji Akeeemmuuuu !!! shocked shocked shocked 🤮 🤮 🤮

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fufu and afang again for dinner.

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kharol1234: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Akeem79:

Them get muscles for leg

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
quick fix

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZooOga: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Turkey soup with crushed egusi, celery, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, parsley, garlic, red onions, Chinese bean sprouts, a little rice, hot pepper 🌶 😋 thyme, bay leaves, black pepper and rosemary.👨🏾‍🍳

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Whatever you are going through, eat first!

Jollof Spaghetti + cowleg in stew

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
🙋

Abak efere afang + unam ebot(goat meat) + mfi (periwinkle) = soup ( ofe) (obe)👌

Swallow: Fufu aka white man,aka santana,aka 6 to 6✌️😁

God bless mi Tesoro mio💋❤️❤️

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
ZooOga:
Turkey soup with crushed egusi, celery, tomatoes, spinach, carrots, parsley, garlic, red onions, Chinese bean sprouts, a little rice, hot pepper 🌶 😋 thyme, bay leaves, black pepper and rosemary.👨🏾‍🍳
My kind of soup undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Delicious
waistbead:
🙋

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
amorprincesa:
Delicious

Omo iya mi I see ya👍🥰
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
🙋

Dinner🥰

Avocado pear🥑 eben mbakara👌 ube oyibo🥰

God bless u my Vine💋♥️

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Today was cake day,baby girl clocked a year today.
Before and after

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Dinner:

Herb (cilantro and parsley) rice and Thai Gizzard curry and chicken wings.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilioj: 11:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Halcyon123:
Before and after
Looks yummy, is it chocolate and vanilla
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
lilioj:

Looks yummy, is it chocolate and vanilla
And red velvet, it was yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Halcyon123:
Before and after

Happy birthday to your little princess.
May God's blessings rest upon her, all the days of her life.
She will be a blessing to her generation.
All that see her shall acknowledge that she is blessed by God.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nne you Sabi cook👌
Did you use palm fruits or palm oil for the soup? I've always wondered if it's possible to make afang with banga extract.
waistbead:
🙋

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Happy birthday to your little princess.
May God's blessings rest upon her, all the days of her life.
She will be a blessing to her generation.
All that see her shall acknowledge that she is blessed by God.
Amen and amen,thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirwilson(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Akeem79:

Location please 🥺
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Cedarlivia:
Nne you Sabi cook👌
Did you use palm fruits or palm oil for the soup? I've always wondered if it's possible to make afang with banga extract.

Tanks Ugo eze 💃

Yeah I used palm fruit.

God bless u/yours🙏

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
🙋
Dinner👌

Unripe plantain porridge/ugu leafs/scent leafs/ mangala fish =Ndu/life🥰

God bless u Onwa💋♥️♥️

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Daalu nne. Chukwu gozielum gi
waistbead:

Tanks Ugo eze 💃

Yeah I used palm fruit.

God bless u/yours🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by novia22(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Home made Kentucky fried chicken (1st trial) with sweet potato chips and peppered sauce.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (3514) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeeScan, mrjojo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.