Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863526 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
sad

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
ahnie:
kiss

Omoooh you use ruler measure the egg?...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
>:

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
zoer:

Omoooh you use ruler measure the egg?...
Lolz you're a clown cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hi guys, I saw a post by gloryhomemaker and decided to try bleaching my palm oil so that I can use it to cook spag

When I opened the the pot at the end of the bleaching, the smell was so repugnant, my eyes were teary and some sensations in my nose. The colour too wasn't appealing

Is this how bleached palm oil is? How on earth will I use this to cook? Is it safe? Or I didn't do it well? Cause it looks burnt

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
TAGM:
Hi guys, I saw a post by gloryhomemaker and decided to try bleaching my palm oil so that I can use it to cook spag

When I opened the the pot at the end of the bleaching, the smell was so repugnant, my eyes were teary and some sensations in my nose. The colour too wasn't appealing

Is this how bleached palm oil is? How on earth will I use this to cook? Is it safe? Or I didn't do it well? Cause it looks burnt

You probably left the palm oil on the fire for too long.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

You probably left the palm oil on the fire for too long.

I heated it on my gas for approximately 8 minutes. And 10- 15 min is recommended
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
TAGM:

I heated it on my gas for approximately 8 minutes. And 10- 15 min is recommended

The quantity of your palm oil determines how quickly it bleaches.

Also, I hope the fire wasn't too high?
Most people are known to cook with high heat, which isn't always good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

The quantity of your palm oil determines how quickly it bleaches.

Also, I hope the fire wasn't too high?
Most people are known to cook with high heat, which isn't good.

Okay... Probably the oil was too small for the timing I used. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
TAGM:

👍🏼

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
shocked

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Italian Cuisine: Osso Buco [Braised Beef Shanks]

@chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
📸

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
doscar:
Italian Cuisine: Osso Buco [Braised Beef Shanks]

@chef'D👨‍🍳🔪
Pls, what are those leaf on your food for?
Is it for the photo or they are food sweeteners? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mom007(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
cococandy:
🍚
A very balanced diet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Pls, what are those leaf on your food for?
Is it for the photo or they are food sweeteners? 🤔

They are edible and garnishes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mom007(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Halcyon123:
Awara
Looks nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Steaming hot food for the most high child.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
doscar:

They are edible and garnishes
Thank you!
What are they called? I mean, there should be a particular name for them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 4:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Thank you!
What are they called? I mean, there should be a particular name for them.

You welcome. Called Parsley leaves.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2023
doscar:

You welcome. Called Parsley leaves.
That's good! Thanks for that. Appreciate! 👍

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2023
armyofone:
Steaming hot food for the most high child.
pls what's this?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2023
MissSlimbody:
They are one and the same.
can u type ur phone no
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Heathrow44:

can u type ur phone no
Yes! 🤣
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Village kitchen

●Jollof Rice

●Turkey

Have a beautiful weekend everyone ♥️

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mvena:

So nice

Gracias 🥰

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
tongue

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yum yum na sunday rice be dis👌❤️
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Jollof Rice

●Turkey

Have a beautiful weekend everyone ♥️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
amorprincesa:
Yum yum na sunday rice be dis👌❤️

Early Sunday morning after hangover.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shantti(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yummy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
TAGM:

Incase of next time. You can use the oil to make stew or sauce for rice or white spaghetti. It'll taste like ayamase

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.