Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,443 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5881531 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nafizzey(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28
cococandy:
I haven’t had Egusi in so long. This was comforting
How do I prepare this soup please, what are the ingredients I need to make something exactly? A simple guide will be appreciated, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 7:05pm On Jan 28
Jollof rice,plaintain and chicken

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28
Bongadu:
Food for Norse Men
Nigerian norsebmen or the actual norsemen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28
Akposy:
Masa 🍙!!! I made masa (aka waina) for the first time.

For the naive, Masa is a Northern Nigerian Rice Cake. It can be made sweet or savory; I prefer them sweet. I prefer my masa sweet. It is one street food I enjoy in the North.

I made chicken pepper sauce & served with my homemade masa.

Making this was not easy o. Initially, I added to much water while blending, this spoilt the entire batter. I had to add and add lot of cooked rice (normal rice) to thicken the batter.

I sha enjoyed my Masa 😋. My new Masa pan did a very very good job. It is one kitchen investment I appreciate buying.

Happy Sunday 😊
there's the pale crunchy looking one .. is that also made with rice .. They add sugar to the sides..

I kinda like the one they eat with one brownish soup..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyrusmillz: 7:40pm On Jan 28
shilz:
so thats how I went looking for garden egg leaves just cause i can’t eat abacha without it.i went to two different markets yet wasn’t successful..with yours looking this appealing I think I will settle for this today…

I didn't even make this. This is my first time of being offered Abacha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 3:34am On Jan 29
Rice & Baked Salmon

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:14am On Jan 29
Dinner:

Pounded yam with quickly made soup.

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PinkNature(m): 7:54am On Jan 29
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 3:05pm On Jan 29
Boiled yam and plantain with sauce and a cup of tea

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Soffy3310c: 7:04pm On Jan 29
DINNER ✌

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29
This chick made me try Tres leches (Milk Cake), quite nice actually. 😋😋

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanakgh(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29
Banku with shito, fried fish and some beef for tonight kiss

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29
omooba969:
This chick made me try Tres leches (Milk Cake), quite nice actually. 😋😋

Sweet mouth.

Condensed milk cake, why won't it be nice and extremely sweet?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29
Smoked Prawn sauce in EVOO - Nnem, thanks for showing me how to make this native sauce. So great with rice!!

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29
armyofone:

Sweet mouth.

Condensed milk cake, why won't it be nice and extremely sweet?

No condensed milk, this was whole fresh milk. I'm not a fan of sweet things...never!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:45am On Jan 30
Somtin light 🍟🥓🍟 😁😁

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kingcid: 11:30pm On Jan 30
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Na you dey enjoy pass for this thread

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:58am On Jan 31
cococandy:
I haven’t had Egusi in so long. This was comforting

Really ? Why na ? Have you tried making it with smoked turkey?

Egusi and Uziza kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:15am On Jan 31
Kingcid:

Na you dey enjoy pass for this thread

I don't think so. Just doing what I enjoy doing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:38am On Jan 31
armyofone:

Really ? Why na ? Have you tried making it with smoked turkey?

Egusi and Uziza kiss

Oh Yes I’ve had it with smoked turkey and it’s so good.
And with uziza is awesome as well

Just wasn’t cooking as much hence plenty stuff I haven’t made in a while
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Authority717(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31
Lunch

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31
-Udon noodles and shrimps.
-Papaya, Mango and Pineapple smoothie
(with black tapioca pearls on the bottom).

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31
cococandy:

Oh Yes I’ve had it with smoked turkey and it’s so good.
And with uziza is awesome as well

Just wasn’t cooking as much hence plenty stuff I haven’t made in a while

I tell you!

Cooking nig food is not a joke especially if one is a full-time professional worker in obodo where you do everything yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:07am On Feb 01
armyofone:

I tell you!

Cooking nig food is not a joke especially if one is a full-time professional worker in obodo where you do everything yourself.

Been outsourcing and delegating quite a bit these days and it’s been a life saver cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:33am On Feb 01
dinner is ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DND069: 6:31am On Feb 01
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Grilled chicken thigh with garlic and dried parsley roasted potatoes. It was served with home made dressing from ketchup, sour cream, olive oil, honey, and red wine vinegar.
The chicken was topped with a reduced sauce made with chicken stock, orange, honey, and garlic.

May I ask, are you a Chef? Your description of dish sounded like one.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Feb 01
CHRISTFUCKER:
dinner is ready
Hian , no be Cobra, Python abi rattle snake meat l dey see so , downloaded from Google, wetin person no go see for nairaland shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:29am On Feb 01
frugal:
Lunch happened early today. Rice, plantain and peppered turkey.
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:29am On Feb 01
TheWinterBird:
Rice & Baked Salmon
yum
hahn:
Home made amala with obe ata and ewedu 😋
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 11:30am On Feb 01
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:48am On Feb 01
DND069:

May I ask, are you a Chef? Your description of dish sounded like one.

No, I'm not. Guess I have watched quite a number of food shows where I learned the act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.