Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863700 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) ... (3502) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DND069: 7:50pm On Feb 01
GboyegaD:

No, I'm not. Guess I have watched quite a number of food shows where I learned the act.

Lol.
Okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01
Boston Home Style Meals' Chicken Parmesan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 11:25pm On Feb 01
TheWinterBird:

Keep eating processed food. You hear? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 11:25pm On Feb 01
CHRISTFUCKER:
dinner is ready

🤮
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 11:26pm On Feb 01
omooba969:
This chick made me try Tres leches (Milk Cake), quite nice actually. 😋😋

🤢
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:30am On Feb 02
TheWinterBird:

Proudly made by a pajeet ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02
CHRISTFUCKER:

Proudly made by a pajeet ?
But a Pajeet was able to leave India, get a job in obodo. Is he not better than a frustrated visa rejectee stuck in an unnamed village in naija ? cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:22pm On Feb 02
Neptunium:
But a Pajeet was able to leave India, get a job in obodo. Is he not better than a frustrated visa rejectee stuck in an unnamed village in naija ? cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

nigger I'm forking dying rn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 11:58pm On Feb 02
Omooba and his fellow trolls have finally hijacked this thread cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 1:25am On Feb 03
Super filling Parfait with Blueberries and Strawberries

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:29am On Feb 03
Dinner:

Rice and Chicken.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:54am On Feb 03
White rice and greens 🍚🥗🍛

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheWinterBird(f): 7:07am On Feb 03
Dragon Roll: filled with Seaweed, Rice, Tobiko, Crabmeat, Cucumber, Avocado, Spicy Mayo kiss kiss kiss

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:52am On Feb 04
Dinner:

Roasted chicken topped with orange-honey-garlic sauce with roasted slice bread topped with butter, and coleslaw.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ignant: 12:00pm On Feb 04
TheWinterBird:

A senile cretin made you fold.

An appropriate post inline with thread, yet you let the rant of a raving lunatic get to you, so much that you edited-out the pic.

Do some self-assessment and see why you should never let it happen again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 5:46pm On Feb 04
Amala with okro and stew

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:36pm On Feb 04
TheWinterBird:
Rice & Baked Salmon
salmon looks perfectly cooked not overcooked and dry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:37pm On Feb 04
omooba969:
This chick made me try Tres leches (Milk Cake), quite nice actually. 😋😋
tres leches is my favorite dessert but what did they put on top
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:38pm On Feb 04
armyofone:

Sweet mouth.

Condensed milk cake, why won't it be nice and extremely sweet?
it's made with three milks hence the name. Condensed, evap and regular so not so sweet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Matrix137(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04
Man shall not live by bread alone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04
radautoworks:
tres leches is my favorite dessert but what did they put on top

Crumbled Oreos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04
Matrix137:
Sapa has become my friend

Nothing to post cry

Can someone help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please cry

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

Wotowotoman your attention is needed here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:20am On Feb 05
Brunch:

Waffles and fried eggs topped with cheddar cheese.

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:22am On Feb 05
Dinner:

Pounded yam and peanut soup.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pipnator00(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05
Anyone noticed..? People hardly post food pictures here!

Previously.. I mean back back, you will get like 5 pages a day of comments and food pictures but recently, it takes like a week to get a full page. And when it successfully makes a full page in say 3 days, it's mostly filled with back and forth between Annie and Omobaba (Sorry to you both if I misspelt your names).

But ehmmm by the way, Annie hope you are good... haven't seen your posts in a while.

I swear the hardship is Nigeria is real. May our good God help our people!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05
pipnator00:

Previously.. I mean back back, you will get like 5 pages a day of comments and food pictures but recently, it takes like a week to get a full page. And when it successfully makes a full page in say 3 days, it's mostly filled with back and forth between Annie and Omobaba (Sorry to you both if I misspelt your names).

But ehmmm by the way, Annie hope you are good... haven't seen your posts in a while.

I don't know why you people wouldn't leave me alone. undecided

Are you not happy with the relative peace we now enjoy here? People still post food and I post as well, why are you trying to raise unnecessary dust?

Do you want to know why it's quiet here - people are busy with more important things in their lives!

You gerrit now?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:26am On Feb 06
pipnator00:

Touch grass
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 4:19am On Feb 06
omooba969:

Crumbled Oreos
ah, I'm a purist with tres leches. Just plain, no fruit, no chocolate though I can see the appeal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pipnator00(m): 6:22am On Feb 06
SIXFEETUNDER:

Touch grass

You need help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) ... (3502) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fairytale(f), yerilistik, Caaz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.