Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5884553 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (3509) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some like it plain, some crave for decoration.

At least it is edible. wink

I tried

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
crowns2:

Lol that's how they eat here o. They enjoy it. I love naija food die. What I am pleased about is the neatness and the service delivery. When you're served they say Bon apetit. And if you don't eat or eat sparingly they become worried and they say schmekt gut?
The healthcare here is unbelievable. Very efficient and caring staff. Thanks for the prayers. I get discharged tomorrow.
Lunch: I don't know the names but its baked potatoes in sauce, soup with pasta and veggies, salad
Desert is cookies and yoghurt cheesy
Whoa... All this in a hospital. Bloody marvelous.

Might I ask what got you sick in the first place? And from the Bon Appetite you said, I take it you're in France? Schmekt gut sounds german though, am I wrong?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Whoa... All this in a hospital. Bloody marvelous.

Might I ask what got you sick in the first place? And from the Bon Appetite you said, I take it you're in France? Schmekt gut sounds german though, am I wrong?
I had surgery o embarassed I am in Germany but they say Bon Apetit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
crowns2:

Oh I'm sorry to hear. I trust you're recovering speedily?

Hoping you get back on your feet again. Cheers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FKBZ: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Inspired by @Bollinger,didn't follow your step though cos am a pro if I do say so myself tongue

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
FKBZ:
Inspired by @Bollinger,didn't follow your step though cos am a pro if I do say so myself tongue

Lol. . .Nicely done ma'am. Damn, now i'm hungry.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Brekkie

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by futurewise11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yummy.......atleast I try.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by futurewise11(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
crowns2:

Get well soon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2015
You sure say zzzzzzz no go happen before fada make sign of the cross so grin

Nice one
cococandy:
Brekkie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2015
FKBZ:
Chisos! Which kind phone you take snap this your soup? 3310? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:23am On Nov 16, 2015
armyofone:
You sure say zzzzzzz no go happen before fada make sign of the cross so grin

Nice one
I no go church o.
Lazy me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 3:31am On Nov 16, 2015
cheesy after that breakfast ofc, cheers.

cococandy:

I no go church o.
Lazy me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Heavy but light

Toast
Egg
Steamed green vegetables
Tomato sauce with ugba/ukpaka/oil bean

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
FKBZ:

The oil seems much oh! You should check that out. One of the key points to note for these stews is that it should be fried dry as much as possible!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
cococandy:
Brekkie

That plate cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FKBZ: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
babythug:

The oil seems much oh! You should check that out. One of the key points to note for these stews is that it should be fried dry as much as possible!
Yes it does,cos I loveeeeeee palm oil

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
FKBZ:

Yes it does,cos I loveeeeeee palm oil

Lol. . . . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
This thread is still going strong kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
babythug:

That plate cheesy
you like?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 1:50am On Nov 17, 2015
This is not a good thread to visit when you hungry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2015
smiley Really like it!!!!

cococandy:
you like?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
How to make Ham and Swiss baked omelette.

1 & 1/4 cup diced turkey ham.
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
9 eggs.
1 cup Swiss cheese ( I don't like cheese so I skipped this)
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper.
1/2 cup mushrooms (optional)
1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
Salt and seasoning to taste.

Preheat oven to 325•
Layer ham, green onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in an oven dish.
Beat egg, milk, sour cream, cheese(if you're using it), ground pepper, salt and your seasoning together.

Pour over the layered ham and vegetables.

Bake in the oven for about 1:00hr or until the eggs are set.
Let stand for 10 mins outside the oven and serve.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
babythug:
smiley Really like it!!!!

smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
cococandy:
How to make Ham and Swiss baked omelette.

1 & 1/4 cup diced turkey ham.
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
9 eggs.
1 cup Swiss cheese ( I don't like cheese so I skipped this)
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper.
1/2 cup mushrooms (optional)
1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
Salt and seasoning to taste.

Preheat oven to 325•
Layer ham, green onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in an oven dish.
Beat egg, milk, sour cream, cheese(if you're using it), ground pepper, salt and your seasoning together.

Pour over the layered ham and vegetables.

Bake in the oven for about 1:00hr or until the eggs are set.
Let stand for 10 mins outside the oven and serve.

Enjoy.

Hmmm.. .Mrs Foodo, you go wound ooooo. wich kain tin be dis na? Na dis wan my papa de call medemedegrin Looks good though, will try it next month.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bollinger:

Hmmm.. .Mrs Foodo, you go wound ooooo. wich kain tin be dis na? Na dis wan my papa de call medemedegrin Looks good though, will try it next month.
No dey call me Mrs foodo.
Can't you see the small portion I ate embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
cococandy:

No dey call me Mrs foodo.
Can't you see the small portion I ate embarassed

Lol. . .Don't feel bad. We are kindred spirit. That is what my wife calls me whenever i whip up something new. We really need to open that joint walahi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .Don't feel bad. We are kindred spirit. That is what my wife calls me whenever i whip up something new. We really need to open that joint walahi.

I know you're just teasing. wink

Yea. All those other restaurants better watch out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Here I tried my hands did ewa with the palm oil....tribute to my place of birth Lagos.
No agege bread but I guess any bread will do.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Here I tried my hands did ewa with the palm oil....tribute to my place of birth Lagos.
No agege bread but I guess any bread will do.
Omo,u go finish that bread shocked cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:

Omo,u go finish that bread shocked cheesy

Hhahahah abeg O. We reach 4 when chop am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naijachef: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=16pt]Today na today! I made efo egusi without any frying grin The full recipe and video is here - http://www.naijachef.com/recipe/vegetable-egusi-soup/[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (3509) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.