Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,339 members, 7,913,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5959575 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 1:58am On Jun 20, 2013
CFCfan:
What part of the US?

Atlanta
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Kashata (Kenyan coconut snack)
For the recipe, visit my blog: www.stellasmeza..com

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Stellasmeza:

Atlanta

Cool. You're 3 hours ahead of me cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:03am On Jun 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Cool. You're 3 hours ahead of me cool

Are you in the West Coast?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 20, 2013
Stellasmeza:

Atlanta

Cool. Im close.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:05am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Cool. Im close.

Where is "close"? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 20, 2013
Stellasmeza:

Where is "close"? smiley

About 10 hours by car away grin Closer thsn KFC
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

About 10 hours by car away grin Closer thsn KFC

Ahahaahaa!!! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 20, 2013
Stellasmeza:

Are you in the West Coast?
Yeah, in Cali
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2013
CFCfan:
Yeah, in Cali

Post your own pics CFC cool I want to see your skills
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Post your own pics CFC cool I want to see your skills

Later tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Bhajia (Kenyan potatoes in chickpea batter & spices), with tamarind dipping sauce. Sooo good with a cold beverage! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Yogurt chicken, cumin baby potatoes & veggies smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Where is grace ? I miss her food cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
THIS WAS A TREAT I COULD COME UP WITH ON FATHERS DAY LAST SUNDAY,CONSIDERING I ALWAYS MAKE NEW AND SPECIAL DISHES FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE THIS.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Stellasmeza: Bhajia (Kenyan potatoes in chickpea batter & spices), with tamarind dipping sauce. Sooo good with a cold beverage! grin
I've been looking for good potato recipes. I looove chickpeas, so I'mma look up this recipe online, so I can try it. The idea of making a chickpea batter and dipping potato slices inside it just seems so exciting to me. cheesy

uzoo: THIS WAS A TREAT I COULD COME UP WITH ON FATHERS DAY LAST SUNDAY,CONSIDERING I ALWAYS MAKE NEW AND SPECIAL DISHES FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE THIS.
I like the decorations on the plates, especially with the cucumbers. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yield:

I like the decorations on the plates, especially with the cucumbers. smiley

@Yield
thanks , creative way of Garnishing smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pendo89(f): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Stellasmeza: Kashata (Kenyan coconut snack)
For the recipe, visit my blog: www.stellasmeza..com

oh mehn,you've made me miss kashata.I love coastal dishes and playing with potatoes.

will check out your blog in a short while.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hey pendo89! Quite some time I must say! I looked forward to your posts in my 'guest years' before being a member. Always had a good point...kudos!

@topic, will b posting some pics of homemade food here too. Love cooking and love food pics!lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
STILL COOKING THOUGH, JUST THOUGHT I'D POST THIS,
WILL POST THE REST OF THE PICS WHEN ITS READY FOR EATING,JUST BACK FROM CHURCH AND
I WAS DREAMING OF SOME FRIED RICE. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
cry I want fried rice now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper: cry I want fried rice now

aaawwww.... sorry dear ,may be next time . Everyone devoured the damn thing on the table before i could even take a picture cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:51am On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=Yield]
I've been looking for good potato recipes. I looove chickpeas, so I'mma look up this recipe online, so I can try it. The idea of making a chickpea batter and dipping potato slices inside it just seems so exciting to me. cheesy

Hi there Yield! I'm editing the video/blog for this potato recipe and should have it ready soon smiley . You can use the same batter recipe to make onion rings. It's delish!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:54am On Jun 24, 2013
pendo89:

oh mehn,you've made me miss kashata.I love coastal dishes and playing with potatoes.

will check out your blog in a short while.

You're welcome to stop by the blog Pendo smiley. The kashata are also a childhood favorite of mine smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Turkey sliders with (Kenyan spices) & oven-baked fries.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Turkey sliders & oven-baked fries.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Stellasmeza: Turkey sliders & oven-baked fries.

hmm....looks lovely. What kind of Cheese did you use for the burger , Cheddar?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013
THIS WAS TODAY'S BREAKFAST.

sunny side up,french toast( made with cinnamon),with pork sausages...and some pineapple juice.

very tempting...but i can't eat cry since i'm dropping a dress size this summer.That Aunt Jemima when spread on one toast alone is about 150 calories angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
What's the point of making food you can't eat then. Make a healthier version of it instead.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What's the point of making food you can't eat then. Make a healthier version of it instead.

Don't listen to her cheesy

Am sure she has finished the whole meal...waiting for lunch too... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by scorpiogal(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

Don't listen to her cheesy

Am sure she has finished the whole meal...waiting for lunch too... grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
banana and plum smoothie..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3535) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daryl123 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.