Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,417 members, 7,914,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5959979 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (3535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

warris that ?

felai: jUST EXPERIMENTING
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by felai: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
hMMM.
Trying to prep some veggie salad for us to eat o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
felai: hMMM.
Trying to prep some veggie salad for us to eat o

okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 03, 2013

What is that? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 03, 2013
I tried, no?
It tasted much better than it looks, lol. smiley
Onions, green beans, olive oil, tomato sauce, pork and some seasonings
(paprika, red pepper, sage, garlic powder). I love cooking with seasonings.

[img]http://i1.tagstat.com/p1/0/vuHXW2Q0mrhh_ouyd7W_Vm3hwwefeF0vE-AM1Ez6ty-IKgcGy1WHZA==.jpg[/img]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Flowers2127:

That's not a problem if you are based in the UK il be very happy to. In fact check the blog in an hr ill screen shot this page and post it on my blog just for u
im in the U.K, central london, precisely so how do we meet

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flowers2127: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
snthesis:

Thats good, ill be doing a cookery class very soon just sorting out the venue, you can come and participate. When the location is ready will you know
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flowers2127: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2013

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
snthesis:
for real? hmmmmm...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
swtxt: offal peppersoup
rice and plantain cubes with stew
ukazi soup with achara
my rendition of fried noodles
Delish... cheesy

tchidi: My bro is a catfish freak... So as his welcome meal (he was coming in from school) I made him this...
I hope d quality is good oº°˚!
What a sweet sister you are! Looks good.

CFCfan: Swtxt, I think u have to mail some of that to me
Not if they get to me first. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
undecided I want some Banga soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: undecided I want some Banga soup

Then cook some.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

Then cook some.

Ok ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Ok ooo

And then send some. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

And then send some. wink

No. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No. angry

Or I'll ban you. angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

Or I'll ban you. angry angry

Either way you still dont get any tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Either way you still dont get any tongue

cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

cry cry cry

Aww ill make some and post pics.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flowers2127:

Thats good, ill be doing a cookery class very soon just sorting out the venue, you can come and participate. When the location is ready will you know
participate as in, tasting the food right, as per judging the contestants? please clarify grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yield: I tried, no?

[img]http://i1.tagstat.com/p1/0/vuHXW2Q0mrhh_ouyd7W_Vm3hwwefeF0vE-AM1Ez6ty-IKgcGy1WHZA==.jpg[/img]
nice cheesy, tis inviting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yield: I tried, no?

Hey Yield, sis how do you like using that flat kind of stove top? do you find that it heats just as efficiently as direct flames? (I'm sure its better than the electric coil type). I'm thinking of possibly getting similar.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol, it sure was.

What's up? Are you going vegetarian?

Hubby's family, most of them are vegetarians and sports people, so most times I dine and eat with them as I never see any shop yet for my Naija meals. embarassed

Anyway, it ends this week, going shopping for my Naija foodstuff, it's gonna last me for 6 months as na only me go chop am! cheesy grin...

Ok, maybe I give them a little, but trust if dem see palm oil, they no go chop. I don't envy them too, just this few times I changed my diet to more salads and fruit, every thing in and out of my body is fresh ...very fresh...including my caca tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Salad and barbecue pork... tongue
After eating this one, I woke up in the middle of the night to mange my cake abeg...no be me them will kill with hunger abeg!

#team salad..
Yah!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Vikin: Salad and barbecue pork... tongue
After eating this one, I woke up in the middle of the night to mange my cake abeg ...no be me them will kill with hunger abeg!

#team salad..
Yah!
ROTFLOL
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Spag and ostrich minces...something quick and easy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Spag and ostrich minces...something quick and easy

Too much pasta tongue

Start eating healthy! Small pasta, small sauce, plenty veggies..balance with red wine or water..good for the heart..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Vikin:

Too much pasta tongue

Start eating healthy! Small pasta, small sauce, plenty veggies..balance with red wine or water..good for the heart..

I think I prefer balancing it wit blueberry cheesecake ice cream tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I think I prefer balancing it wit blueberry cheesecake ice cream tongue

Hmmmm...easy o, did I see u write....cheese, cake and ice cream? shocked

That one na 3120 calories
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
My two favorite things..

Oyinbo style

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (3535) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Maeve7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.