Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6088634 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (3588) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2013
Vikin: Hubby doesn't really like Nigerian food, so I had all these for myself!

Pls no salivating Abeg!

This was last month though....
Lol. Why didn't you allow the plantain to ripe well well now? cheesy

@Ogugua,
nice skills!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Why didn't you allow the plantain to ripe well well now? cheesy

@Ogugua,
nice skills!

Lol....no time...I had plenty and only me will eat them, so the earlier I start the better...got them very expensive hence the eating all cheesy

You sef too like gist! Back to the food. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2013
Vikin:

Lol....no time...I had plenty and only me will eat them, so the earlier I start the better...got them very expensive hence the eating all cheesy
Lol. Patience na virtue now cheesy...so is sharing wink we can help you out here cheesy

You sef too like gist! Back to the food. smiley
Lol. Oya what are you cooking tonight?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 8:12pm On May 07, 2013
Vikin:

She is married! angry

Abi u want her to be another baby mama? undecided lipsrsealed wink

Kai
So she is already married
Isorait
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Patience na virtue now cheesy...so is sharing wink we can help you out here cheesy

Lol. Oya what are you cooking tonight?

Made some tomatoes sauce with beef and champignons with sausage coupled with pasta...no time for pics, left overinI fridge, cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 07, 2013
baby_mama:

Kai
So she is already married
Isorait

tongue...

This one is free....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 07, 2013
Vikin:

tongue...

This one is free....
Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
Vikin:

Made some tomatoes sauce with beef and champignons with sausage coupled with pasta...no time for pics, left overinI fridge, cheesy

"No time for pics" "no patience to wait for plantain to ripe" ...are we seeing a pattern here? lol. And I've learnt something today...honestly had to google "champignons". Sounds like a lovely dinner and hope it was whole wheat pasta grin...
I think its fish & sweet potatoes for the jesoul household tonight (only 4pm here smiley)

Vikin:

tongue...

This one is free....
Damn. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by snthesis(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2013
yummy- Vikin dearie, i hav a biggs kitchenz, wit hempty pots and pans, pls b of services,tenx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 08, 2013
I have searched so long for Egusi, I no see...so I use almond! tongue embarassed

Taste ok, but the thought that's its not Egusi...but it taste nice... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15am On May 08, 2013
JeSoul: "No time for pics" "no patience to wait for plantain to ripe" ...are we seeing a pattern here? lol. And I've learnt something today...honestly had to google "champignons". Sounds like a lovely dinner and hope it was whole wheat pasta grin...
I think its fish & sweet potatoes for the jesoul household tonight (only 4pm here smiley)

Damn. Lol.

Which one is whole wheat pasta again undecided..

Pasta is pasta! I eat every embarassed

I can take some pics but trying to reduce the size it's where the problem lies...lets see!

I miss sweet patatoes with pepper sauce! Chai!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15am On May 08, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Why didn't you allow the plantain to ripe well well now? cheesy

@Ogugua,
nice skills!

[size=13pt]Thanks JeSoul smiley[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 08, 2013
snthesis: yummy- Vikin dearie, i hav a biggs kitchenz, wit hempty pots and pans, pls b of services,tenx
Just keep looking at this thread, it will help you!

And for the empty pots and pans, do throw it away, and hit the buka! sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2013
Here is mine

Spaghetti with and mushroom pasta (beef) sauce mixed in with veggies + spicy Italian meatballs..Delicious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 10, 2013
only you ? please share grin wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2013
adaobi123: only you ? please share grin wink

Lol, not only me o, served two also...

Let me know if u want FEDEX or UPS, will send it via mail. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, not only me o, served two also...

Let me know if u want FEDEX or UPS, will send it via mail. grin grin

which one is the cheapest ? fedex ? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2013
manny4life: Here is mine

Spaghetti with and mushroom pasta (beef) sauce mixed in with veggies + spicy Italian meatballs..Delicious grin grin
awwww...that looks yummy, you should mail some to a sister grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2013
adaobi123:

which one is the cheapest ? fedex ? grin tongue

Either... Let's try UPS Express, no hassles grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 10, 2013
manny4life:

Either... Let's try UPS Express, no hassles grin grin

okay, UPS it is ! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2013
ItsModella:
awwww...that looks yummy, you should mail some to a sister grin

Haha, no problem as soon as I settle Adaobi, I will send your own come.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 9:31am On May 11, 2013
YOU ARE INVITED. DON'T MIND MY DINNING TABLE. tongue grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 11, 2013
glimpse: YOU ARE INVITED. DON'T MIND MY DINNING TABLE. tongue grin wink cheesy

hollandia yoghurt drink..........how i miss it cry cry cry

nice food btw tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 7:56pm On May 11, 2013
adaobi123:

hollandia yoghurt drink..........how i miss it cry cry cry

nice food btw tongue

thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pendo89(f): 3:05pm On May 12, 2013
snthesis: cooking is hardwork sad

grin grin you tried lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
Vikin:

Which one is whole wheat pasta again undecided..

Pasta is pasta! I eat every embarassed

I can take some pics but trying to reduce the size it's where the problem lies...lets see!

I miss sweet patatoes with pepper sauce! Chai!
Lol...its healthier than regular pasta. Here's a visual of whole wheat vs. regular pasta & rice.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
Vikin: I have searched so long for Egusi, I no see...so I use almond! tongue embarassed

Taste ok, but the thought that's its not Egusi...but it taste nice... cheesy

nice, I love creativity smiley...wish I could taste, I'm curious...

manny4life: Here is mine

Looks great...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2013
glimpse: YOU ARE INVITED. DON'T MIND MY DINNING TABLE. tongue grin wink cheesy
Is it me or does that egg look huge? lol smiley.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18am On May 14, 2013
No complicated cooking for me lately but a lot of sweets have been happening. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flowers2127: 2:25pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2013
Tuna pasta bake..oyinbo tinz tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ifihear(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2013
Beans and fries

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (3588) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crestaria and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.