Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,929 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5997393 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (3547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2013
sexkillz: Toothpick?

The place where the fork closes the pie! It's not well aligned cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

Ogugua, you can bake and cook some very odd meals.....you are good with concoction I tell you..

Some of your food fit keep me for toilet all day, I tell you
Bush woman. All you know is garri and soup. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 03, 2013
JeSoul: Pan roasted turkey...yummy! smiley

Now, this is what I call a turkey, not the one the other poster sent....

Ok, time for clean up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

The place where the fork closes the pie! It's not well aligned cheesy
I'll remember that when I go for a cooking competition. The meatpie wasn't complaining about alignment. tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41am On May 03, 2013
sexkillz: Bush woman. All you know is garri and soup. grin

I wish grin.....as I love my garri and soup, I do other french and Italian cuisine...

I know a good food when I see it, oguguo own is really concoction..,..YouTube material. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

I wish grin.....as I love my garri and soup, I do other french and Italian cuisine...

I know a good food when I see it, oguguo own is really concoction..,..YouTube material. smiley
Until you post yours. . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2013
Quiche....

Lovely kiss

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2013
[size=13pt]You do Italian cuisine but you're calling my pizza concoction. I blame you. You never jam.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Chei! Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Why you scorch the quiche? Wetin e do you? grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2013
Good marquise and sausages...

I try na, and btw it's not youtube

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]You do Italian cuisine but you're calling my pizza concoction. I blame you. You never jam.[/size]

That pizza, tell me you didn't buy it already prepare...what you just did was to open the pack and put in an oven! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 03, 2013
Vikin: Quiche....

Lovely kiss
This is the real concotion. . . Hope the toilet aint that far. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:56am On May 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Chei! Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Why you scorch the quiche? Wetin e do you? grin[/size]

It taste better very crunchy.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:56am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

That pizza, tell me you didn't buy it already prepare...what you just did was to open the pack and put in an oven! cheesy
If you want step by step pictures of the whole process, say so.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57am On May 03, 2013
Vikin: That pizza, tell me you didn't buy it already prepare...what you just did was to open the pack and put in an oven! cheesy

[size=13pt]See insult. angry

Everything I post in this thread is from scratch. The only things I didn't make by hand on that pizza are the vegetables and Italian sausage.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2013
Hubby doesn't really like Nigerian food, so I had all these for myself!

Pls no salivating Abeg!

This was last month though....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04am On May 03, 2013
At sexkill and ogugua,i know what am saying on that pizza, the olive is nicely cut, the fromage, the sausage....even the flour roll, I know a handmade pizza when I see one, especially from a non professional cook...

For me, I don't bother making pizza from scratch, the ready Made taste better..it's either am missing one ingredient or another at home.

But anyway, I believe you cheesy. ( not!)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 03, 2013
Vikin: Hubby doesn't really like Nigerian food, so I had all these for myself!

Pls no salivating Abeg!

This was last month though....
Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 03, 2013
sexkillz: Nothing special.

Jealousy, I know say you will run down the next market to prepare this....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Ahn ahn. Common olive. All you have to do is remove it from the can and slice. undecided

One doesn't have to be certified to make good food or good looking food. If one is passionate about something, then it can come out right. I guess I'll take that as a compliment.[/size]

[size=13pt]Cooking isn't hard like some make it out to be. undecided

As for the particular pizza (with olives) in question, I made the dough and sauce. I don't make cheese, sausages, or have peppers and any other veggies in the garden as it's only May. The olives, green peppers, mushrooms, cheese, etc., were bought from the store and I placed them on my dough and sauce accordingly.

PS - ready made NEVER tastes better. I'd take my fresh ingredients over frozen or processed stuff any day, just that time doesn't always permit that.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2013
Ogugua on the beats. . . cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 03, 2013
Vikin:

Jealousy, I know say you will run down the next market to prepare this....

I cook better stew every week. . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2013
You passed the test ... 100% cool

I try making my pizza myself. I just hate mixing flour, just have to get me a good eqipment that will do that.

And why is sexkill happy

You Berra learn your own because, when e go set,....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt][/size]

Ogugua, that pizza looks fantastic, great job. 5 stars.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 03, 2013
Pink!:

A handful of baby spinach, 1apple, 1 orange, a cup of plain Greek yoghurt and 1 banana

Yay for smoothies!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 03, 2013
busayochic: for more on this recipe, kindly visit www.neovosfoodservices..com

Meddler: rice and stew with a side of green beans with caramelized onions and mango-avocado salsa. I so looove mango season!!!! Trying to look for mango recipes. Made a mango crumb cake the previous day but no pic.

I like the presentation in both of these.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 03, 2013
I want some of the pizza tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2013
@ ogugua, what did your mother tell you about sharing? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2013
Yield: Ogugua, that pizza looks fantastic, great job. 5 stars.

[size=13pt]Thanks Yield cheesy[/size]

joeydozzy: @ ogugua, what did your mother tell you about sharing? angry

[size=13pt]I made sure to close my ears during that speech lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2013
back in days, we call this r-belle

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 7:10pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Ahn ahn. Common olive. All you have to do is remove it from the can and slice. undecided

One doesn't have to be certified to make good food or good looking food. If one is passionate about something, then it can come out right. I guess I'll take that as a compliment.[/size]

[size=13pt]Cooking isn't hard like some make it out to be. undecided

As for the particular pizza (with olives) in question, I made the dough and sauce. I don't make cheese, sausages, or have peppers and any other veggies in the garden as it's only May. The olives, green peppers, mushrooms, cheese, etc., were bought from the store and I placed them on my dough and sauce accordingly.

PS - ready made NEVER tastes better. I'd take my fresh ingredients over frozen or processed stuff any day, just that time doesn't always permit that.[/size]

Biko are you married
I have found my sister in law by faith grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 07, 2013
baby_mama:

Biko are you married
I have found my sister in law by faith grin

She is married! angry

Abi u want her to be another baby mama? undecided lipsrsealed wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (3547) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.